Has anyone had COVID while pregnant?

Has anyone been pregnant and had the coronavirus?

12 Likes

Not a question to be asking on social media, this needs to be answered by real professionals. As everyone has different stories and you are just gonna freak yourself out.

For example, a woman in BC doesn’t even know she’s had her child because she’s in a coma from covid… now get off social media with this question.

1 Like

My cousin had it a month before she delivered her baby she is fine but everyone Is different.

Yes I had it while I was pregnant

I did back in February into March it was absolutely horrible

One of my friends did. She said it was like a sinus infection for her and it didn’t really bother her. Besides being stuffy she said she didn’t have any other symptoms

My doctor said that the flu is more dangerous than COVID… because i was worried as well. It was reassuring.

I’m 7 months pregnant & currently have it. It’s horrible :disappointed:

:raising_hand_woman:t2: 22 weeks and have it…along with pneumonia

They say I’m positive. I went last week to the ER because my heart was racing, I felt dizzy, and I couldn’t keep anything down. I honestly just thought it was my blood sugar being low and went to IV hydration.
They tested me and told me they thought I had it. I was in bed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. My body hurt. I had a horrible headache. I felt weak. I had no respiratory symptoms.
I got retested Sunday to see if it was really positive or a false positive. Still waiting on results.
I read a lot of pregnant women are asymptotic. My OB told me if I really am positive I should be fine. I’m 14 weeks

Had it when I was 5 months pregnant, mostly cold symptoms for me. My little man was delivered healthy

5 Likes

Had it at around 33 weeks. Was pretty drained first few days, no fever though. Lost my sense of smell and taste for about a month. Delivered a healthy baby girl on 8/10.

5 Likes

Had it at like 3 weeks to 7 weeks pregnant, healthy pregnancy and delivery, except had gestational diabetes… had major symptoms of cough, fever of 102-104, congestion, loss of voice… doctors said it was upper respiratory infection, strept throat, and pneumonia at once, but gave me the option to take off work or not, which I chose not to do… this was September 21st to October 8th 2019…

1 Like

Good to read. I don’t have covid and I’m about 18 weeks soon here. I’m nervous about my due date

2 Likes

My friend had it while pregnant. She is fine now.

1 Like

My sister did. She’s also a nurse on the covid floor at a hospital. She is fine now too

1 Like

My friend did was on a ventilator passed it to the baby . The baby was delivered but neither made it😔

37 Likes

38 week pregnant and a nurse just got over my quarantine I’m doing fine and so is baby

4 Likes

I’m 15 weeks and currently have it

I did and didn’t have any symptoms would not have even known if it wasn’t for me having to have a test before I had a c section.

Having it now…22 weeks pregnant…had no fever or cold…but extremely tired

35 weeks pregnant and my isolation ends Friday.

1 Like

36 weeks and I have it. For the most part I’ve felt fine but today I’m feeling pretty drained

2 Likes

32 weeks and coming out of quarantine

1 Like

36wks and currently isolating with Covid.

2 Likes

No thanks God 26 weeks

Nico Felise-Tapafua look honey

Growing up has never come the easier way. It comes with lots of challenges like lost marriages, lost love, financial and job problems and so many more, but still there has always been a solution to every challenges that we face in life. Life has been so difficult for me these past few months and I had given up on myself knowing that I will not find love or true happiness again. Two months ago I found out I was pregnant and I was so happy and excited to have my own baby and I didn’t even call my boyfriend. I just wanted to take the results to him and show him face to face and share the good news together. But when I reached his flat I saw his car parked outside and knew he was home so I went straight to his room. When I knocked, he allowed me to enter because he wasn’t expecting me at the time, but when i opened the door I nearly fainted because I caught him ready handed with another woman in his house. I looked at them and closed the door and ran away, he followed me saying his sorry and the woman is just a friend and nothing else but I knew he was lying and I walked away. I reached home and cried a lot until i told my best friend everything and she told me to fight for my man and not loose him to another woman. She gave me Sir Marere contact +2348109805184 email is: marerespells@gmail. com and told me Sir Marere will bring back my boyfriend to me and love only me. So i contacted Sir Marere and told her everything, he made a love and binding prayers for me and in 1 day of the prayers my boyfriend came to me with that woman I saw him with and knelt down and begged for my forgiveness and told the woman that am the love of his life and he doesn’t ever want to see her again. The woman walked away and that evening my man came back with a baked cake and gifts and flowers and asked for my forgiveness again and promised never to hurt me again and I told him that we are having a baby, he cried and smiled with joy and happiness. We are back together and so much in love and waiting for our baby to arrive. Thanks so much Sir Marere your prayers indeed work. You can call or whats-app Sir marere on +2348109805184 Email: marerespells@gmail. com incase you are passing through the same situation. Don’t be discouraged by what people may tell you that even don’t know the situation you are going through, all that matters are the results so feel free to contact him.

I am praying for you and your unborn baby