Has anyone had issues with parent's choice wipes?

Has anyone else had problems with Pamper’s “sensitive” wipes? I normally used Parents Choice and ran out, so I used a pack of the Pampers brand. After using them, my LO has a rash. I looked up the pampers and found out they have 4-dioxane, which is a skin irritant and possible carcinogen. I feel terrible! She’s 4mo and hasn’t a rash until now. Does anyone else have any problems with these wipes? I haven’t changed my diet or given her anything new, so it’s the only thing I can think of that could’ve caused it

6 Likes

We had the same problem and switched our LO to Luvs

I had nothing but issues with all pamper products and switched to huggies wipes and diapers

I couldn’t use the pampers or Higgies wipes. They caused major rashes in both young children :disappointed: I only use Kirkland brand now ( Costco )

Never had good luck with Luvs or Pampers. Always used Huggies

1 Like

Every baby reacts differently to different types of wipes. Huggies was the only kind I ever used on my son. The rest were all crap. Parents choice, luvs, and Pampers are too thin.

We used to use pampers everything until my son who was a newborn at the time got rashes then we switched to parents choice.

I love parents choice.

1 Like

I only use target up&up sensitive wipes. They’re all cotton. They’re so soft. They collide so well on the bottom of babies. I’ve tried every wipe out there & this is the only one sensitive enough in every element for my son. He’s so sensitive to textures on his skin as well as scents. It’s also so gentle that I can use them on his eczema skin.

I love huggies products

It depends on the child. Never had a problem with Pampers or Parents Choice. Big issues with Huggies. Just find what works for each child.

Well that was a bit misleading with the first two questions being completely different, lol. I thought it was gonna be a problem with parents choice :joy:. I always use parents choice on my son and daughter, but my daughters dad uses pampers on our daughter. Son couldn’t do luv diapers and desityn cream without it bugging his skin, daughter just seems to get random rashes from them hardcore teething poops.

I normally use pampers sensitive or pampers baby fresh for my now 2 year old and never have had issues. Only time she breaks out in bad rash is times I’ve tried switching diaper brands or when she has bad diarrhea for days. I’m due with her sister any week now and will use same stuff on her if possible. I already have a bunch of newborn pampers swaddlers for her.

1 Like

My daughter was allergic to them

Every baby reacts differently. I use Parents choice wipes and Pampers diapers. She’s been fine with both.

Each kids skin will react to things differently my kid was a huggies and pampers baby with no issues but he had a horrible reaction to targets up&up diapers he got hives in actual shape of diaper… Just gotta stay on top of what your littles skin reacts to and avoid it same as you would a food allergy

I never had an issue when i used them with my 1st. They used pampers sensitive in the NICU with my second and didnt have an issue. I go between up&up and parents choice though

Huggies natural care wipes is what I have always used and Aldis sales some that are very similar.

My baby has to use huggies brand, any other brand gives him a diaper rash… :confused: so just go back to what he/she used before…

Seventh Generation wipes are my absolute favorite.

My first son was allergic to them when he was born. So i had to use huggies or Johnsons x

Yes I have the ones that look like cloth they have fiber glass in them and left my son with a terrible rash I can’t believe they still sell them my son is 11

I couldn’t use Pampers wipes on both my kids they got same thing but was so bad the rash was bleeding then switched wipes after goin thru everything else first and poof went away I used Walmart brand and never had a rash since and my oldest is 5 now

I always use huggies sensitive non sent kind never gets rashes

Every child is different. Use what works best for yours. In the mean time, buy diaper rash cream to soothe/ heal the rash.

1 Like

I only use parents Choi e and never issue on my girls

1 Like

I use water wipes, they’re more expensive but I’m not worried about giving my baby a rash cause its 99.9% water. Shes a super pale ginger baby with super sensitive skin so I would rather just not worry about it.

1 Like

All three of my kids had bad rashes and skin peeling with pampers anything. I always use parents choice

1 Like

That’s crazy. Lol I had the exact opposite problem with the wipes. My first I tried parents choice and she broke out all over. I only used pampers sensitive after that. She 9 now but I’m a week away from having our new baby.

Yep I did! We switched to water wipes, best decision we ever made. Never had a problem again.

Costco all the way !!!

I just make my own. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Super easy… Water, baking soda and witch hazel.

No used it for both of my kids and never had any issues

I love the pampers sensitive huggies gave my son what looked like chemical burns. And the cheap ones always made him break out

I use huggies for my girls only thing I will use

Huggies natural care is my fave. Super soft and clean. I always felt like pampers sensitive were like stringy? But they never caused a rash.

We use Hello Bello, Honest and Water Wipes. My little one is super sensitive and a lot of stuff gives her what looks like a chemical burn or in some cases Impetigo (requiring antibiotic ointment).
On a side note PINXAV is in my opinion the best diaper rash treatment. I get it at Kroger but Amazon sells it too.

I only use Seventh Generation or Water Wipes these days. They don’t burn your skin when there is tearing like diaper rash… So much better for the little ones.

i always used either huggies or (a generic from kroger if i was low on cash) once i ran out of the gauze ones the hospital gave me never had issues with those… my kids were allergic to pampers diapers so never even tried the wipes

Pampers has given both my babes rashes. Switched to parents choice sensitive wipes and never had a problem.

1 Like

Yes I have issue with them

Huggies natural care and Pampers sensitive both broke my son out horribly. All we can use is the parents choice cucumber scented wipes

1 Like

Huggies gave my kids chemical burns pampers gave rashes i use parents choice or amazon brand

1 Like

I use parents choice for both my babies no problems at all

Use rascal and friends!!! No harsh chemicals. Love their diapers too

I’ve used most of the Parent’s Choice types of wipes and they’ve all been fine

Is this a serious question? :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Omg I have always had huge issues with anything Pampers related. We were given some Pampers diapers and wipes at her baby shower and when we used them she would get these horrible rashes.

1 Like

We have to use wipes that are completely fragrance-free. We tried sensitive with aloe and even that was too much. Diapers, wipes, soap, lotion, etc. all has to be fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.

I use pampers sensitive, huggies give my daughter a rash

1 Like

Yep. My lo got such a bad rash and before we figured out it was the wipes his little butt started to bleed… we went right to the drs and were given a special butt paste for him

I could only use huggies all natural wipes or else my daughter would break out

My son has used parents choice his whole life (he just turned 2). About 6 months ago he broke out in a weird rash that we couldn’t figure out. Switched to Pampers sensitive wipes and it helped. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not.

Wash her butt in the sink with some baby wash each diaper change. My daughter got wicked diaper rash and my dad told me to do this. We did it till she was almost a year. It saved us a lot on wipes and she never had a rash again. Of course we had to use wipes if we were out though.

I’ve never had any issues with Pampers products.

All 3 of my kids could only use huggies diapers and wipes anything else gave them rashes

Water wipes have almost nothing in them. you could try those but I know you said you had wipes that worked before. Just suggesting haha

No I use huggies natural fragrance free I have no issues with that brand and my son has sensitive skin

And only use Huggie diapers

Stop using them and see if can return them to the store or the company and go back to the parents choice. I’ve used them with all 5 of my kids and no issues even with my daughter who had sensitive skin.

Use WaterWipes…they are 99% water and work great!