Has anyone meausred behind in their pregnancy?

Has anyone ever measured a week or so behind in pregnancy and baby still been a healthy weight? This is my 4th pregnancy, and I’ve always measured a week or so ahead with my other ones. I’m 33 weeks and 5 days and I’m measuring 32 weeks. They said it was nothing at all to worry about but you know how moms are

1 Like

My little was measuring really small around the 33 week mark. He pretty much stopped growing, they sent me to a 3D tech. They offered to test fluids, by sticking a needle through my bellybutton into the amniotic sac. He was small and almost a failure to thrive as he was loosing weight not gaining after birth.
We were referred to a endocrinologist, after about 2 years of monitoring, the conclusion was he is just a small guy! Measured in the 0 percentile for both weight and height for about 4 years. Other than being “small” there were absolutely no issues health wise.

I measured normal all the way up till a few weeks to the end then started measuring small with 2 of mine. They did an ultrasound to check my fluid levels with both of them