Has anyone ordered from Pat Pat?

Has anyone ordered from Pat Pat? They have so many cute outfits cheap, but I’m a little hesitant!

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone ordered from Pat Pat?

My ex Mother in law does, and loves it

Yes. Got a bunch of stuff and gifts when my bub was newbie

I have not personally yet but I do know other people who have and it’s worked out for them.

Yes! Shipping is sometimes long, but the product is great!

Love it some tops run small

I have! I also use to work with them! Definitely read reviews but I found tons of goods!

1 Like

I have. Make sure to read reviews! Most items I’ve gotten the sizing has been bigger by 1-2 sizes. No other issues I’ve experienced and delivery time can get a little long.

Just read reviews very well! I’ve ordered from pat pat and I will say I’m not too thrilled about they sizing of their maternity jean shorts. But I was happy with my other purchases!

My cousin does and loves it but she always orders a size up cause some run small

Yes. I’ve gotten a lot. Love it! Great quality. Not like Wish besides pricing.

Yes I do all the time!! I love it so much!
Just check the reviews sometimes the clothes aren’t as impressive as they seem to be jn the picture but most of the time it’s exactly what’s shown

I get patpat all the time for my 6 year old girl and 8 year old boy… LOVE it

Yes but they run small

Yes. Shipping is long and quality is sub par on some things but most was ok. Sizes are a little off

95% of the time the clothes are soo worth it but just like any other online site u can get a few bad thing here and there

1 Like

I don’t need a lots of words to prove you’re a big deal because l’ve seen it all. All thanks to you and may God bless you. Thank you so much

Yes. The clothes run big

1 Like

l Get paid over $112 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19642 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarPort551.pages.dev/

Breonna Drosity you have a lot!

l Get paid over $112 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19642 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarPort577.pages.dev/

Yes. I have no complaints

Yes I love Pat Pat I order clothes for my friends little girl.

Yes! I ordered clothes for my family photos and they arrived in about 3-4 weeks but I loved the quality for how cheap it was.

Quality is hit or miss

I have. Great quality arrival time was a little long.

It’s from china and the sizes are off

l Get paid over $116 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19740 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarPort666.pages.dev/

The sizes run small. Order a sz up

Yes!!! Loved everything!!!

I havent but one of my friends does she said the clothes are good, run a little big and shipping takes a long time

Yes some were great some not.