Has anyone seen a medium?

Serious question: has anyone here seen a medium before? I struggle to believe the authenticity of them, but I’m really in a deep grieving phase now after losing someone very close to me. Idk if it would help or not.

4 Likes

It’s hard to find legit mediums. Generally speaking, you’re paying someone to read cues and body language or Google you. There are real ones out there, they’re just hard to find.

I have seen a couple, the last one told me I’d be moving west, no plans for that, i moved from TN to CO. 3 yrs. Later my daughter got a job and took my only grandchild with her. She told me someone was throwing money out of a window, she described her, come to find out it was true 5 yrs later. When we first started I was repeating something she told me to say, within a minute or two she kinda jumped back and said there is a Loud blond that just busted thru and wouldn’t let anyone thru. My sister, blond and loud had passed away 5 yrs previously. She was able to tell me answers to some questions I had for her it was amazing. She said alot more that has in fact came true, im a believer after that session!

I haven’t seen one personally, but my sister in laws friend was having a reading. (My husband passed away in 2021 at age 26, his sister and her friend are 10 years older, and they grew up as neighbors.)
She was having a reading hoping to get her grandmother to come through, and my husband came through and asked her to give his family a message, and let us know he is still here, and that he always looked at her as a big sister.

I was pregnant with my current fiancé, and the pregnancy was even brought up.
The medium brought up how we find heads up Pennys and it’s a sign he’s around.

Something’s you just can’t explain. There is no way this lady could have known these things.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter if it’s authentic or not as long as it makes you feel better! I think there’s something to it, we all have intuition and we’re made of energy like everything in the universe.

Lilydale… it’s in fredonia, ny. The most peaceful, healing place. Many mediums. They are spot on. Visited many times. I try to go at least once a year. Quite a bit to see there. They do have healing services on Facebook. Look up Lilydale

Yes, Rick Hayes Psychic Medium !
I lost my mom in November 2016 then my brother 3 months later . The grief was unimaginable. Seeing Rick Gave me some type of relief that I needed .

I’m personally unconvinced, but others say just the opposite. If you’re unsure, try it! It may be just what you need. And if not, you’re ‘no worse for the wear’. <3

I did and she put my mind and heart at ease. But that’s just what I believe in

Absolutely, many times and everything was extremely accurate…x

I had a reading from Theresa Caputo !!!

4 Likes

I am a medium. And yoy should be very skeptical of them. Do not trust everyone because a lot of people are fake and they thrive on the grief of others because it makes them money. Please be very choosey and picky if you do decide that’s the route you want to go… but I can assure you I’d you believe and you watch you will see signs that your loved ones didn’t leave, it’s just different. So sorry for your loss.