Has anyones daughter had an itchy scalp?

Has anyone dealt with your daughter having very itchy scalp but cannot find any bugs? I switched her to hydration shampoo, clarifying shampoo, I have searched her hair all over and I see what is either dandruff or maybe nits?? I can’t find a live bug though anywhere. I did a lice treatment today anyway but could it be something else??

1 Like

Have her checked for scalp psoriasis

Try tree tea shampoo n conditioner from Sally’s. You might have to help her wash it so she doesn’t get it in her eyes but it helps

Nits stick to the industry hair . You have to pull
Them
Off . It it flakes off it is not lice . Trust me / I am
An old
Pro
By now lol

Take her to a dermatologist.

She may not be washing her hair properly. Most often kids don’t scrub their scelp. I suggest some tea tree shampoo and u washing her hair once a week for her. Teach her how to scrub and rinse properly. If she’s not rinsing enough the left over shampoo/ conditioner could also be causing this. They have some great scent scrub brushes out there. I suggest getting her one.

Ive always suffered, its a form of dermatitis, you can be prescribed treatment but what i found was the best was a peppermint hair mask i got off amazon for about £9