Have you ever been added to a facebook group without agreeing?

I would like to ask: Has anyone has ever been added to a Facebook group without their permission? (Also you are not friends with anyone in that group and no mutual friends.) I would like to know if that’s even possible. I want to ask on my personal page but don’t want certain people to see the question.

23 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Have you ever been added to a facebook group without agreeing? - Mamas Uncut

Yes. You can either accept or deny the group

1 Like

I wouldn’t think that’s possible if you’re not friends with anyone in the group. I’ve been added to groups by people on my friends list. But never to any randomly like that.

I think it’s possible to be added from a random person but only if your profile is public or if the group is public. If its a private group you’ll either have to accept or deny the group

1 Like

Yeah I have, you can leave the group though but yeah it’s weird how you don’t have to accept just added to it hey

1 Like

I remember hearing about this one guy who invited other people with his name to a group chat.

Yes to all and I just leave if I don’t want to be there

It dosent sound like you are asking for yourself,were you added to a group

Just by liking a post from the group also

1 Like

Yes !!! Plenty of time , if you like a post from their page or if you are in another related group, not a big deal really , if you do not like the group you can just leave

Someone you know can invite you and and an admin can approve that invite before you get to act. I run several large groups. But only friends can invite you to a group

ɪ was ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ. ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs. ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴍʀs Lisa jennifer sʜᴇ’s ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢɪᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴇsᴛɪᴍᴏɴɪᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴘʟᴀᴛғᴏʀᴍ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Yes. Usually happens when you like a post that a public group made. You should be able to stop this in your privacy settings.

1 Like

You can change your settings so that you don’t get invites

I’m so excited now I can at least pay my bill and take good care of my family Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer for you have brought happiness to me and my family through your experiences in Cryptocurrency hit her dm on how to invest

One decision change my life! I decided to act on faith instead of fear. I’m now reaping the rewards of that bold step and making more money than I could even imagine all thanks to an amazing lady Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit you are really transparent to your investors

You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed word of encouragement. You really don’t know how much help you have rendered to me and my family thanks so much ma’am Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

yes, but generally, at least one person has to know you, to invie you :wink:

Seriously?> look at all the spam popping up here. i HATE that s**t!

You can be invited to where you will see the group for 30 days. If you don’t accept it, it goes away.

My last paycheck was $17458 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://fizcash12.netlify.app/

People can invite you to a Facebook, you get a 30 day preview of the group but no to actually join you have to accept.

1 Like

Um yes because my profile isn’t set to private I get added all the time…change ure settings to ptivate.

I’m not sure if that’s way now…but a few months ago on the group “tab” sometimes posts from groups facebook thinks you will be interested in will pop up. It’s up to you to you to actually add yourself though.

Does anyone actually run this page anymore? I feel like there’s more and more spam in the comments every week.

How. Would that. Hapoen
No I. Haven’t but. Just. Don’t. Be. There. Ignore

It’s not a big deal just leave the group :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever been in a group I didn’t join BUT there are suggested posts from groups that Facebook thinks I will like. I sometimes comment on them not realizing they aren’t my groups.

My last paycheck was $19235 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://incomejobz3.netlify.app/

Yes. I have been added to groups that I don’t even support. I had to adjust my privacy settings.

If your profile is set to public, yes you can be added to groups. Change your privacy settings and it should fix it

I have had random people add me to groups, as well as send group invites…