Having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage: Advice?

Can you post please in December me and my boyfriend found out we were pregnant it ended in miscarriage I had one cycle then we tried again and have gotten nowhere I feel so lost I have three handsome boys so I know I can get pregnant, but it’s just not happening has anyone’s else had issues getting pregnant what did u do to help

4 Likes

It took me 7 months after a miscarriage to conceive again

Sometimes your body just needs to reset itself. We had an ectopic in March of last year, and were pregnant again by August. Just give yourself some time.

Girl stop thinking of getting pregnant and it will happen. When you overthink it it never works

3 Likes

Baby give yourself time. I found out i was pregnant with our first rainbow 8 months after our first loss. When he was almost 3 we lost twins a year later we lost another baby. I was done. I didnt want to lose anymore and made an appointment to tie my tubes. I found out i was pregnant just 8 weeks after our loss. I believe everything has the right timing. Just relax, breathe. Youll get a baby, moma. Just may take some time. I know the feeling of how desperately you want this. Itll happen babe.

1 Like

It took me 9 months to get pregnant after my first(rainbow) but prior to my rainbow it was a year exactly

After my last miscarriage it took us two years to fall pregnant with our son. I had to lose 60lbs and stop trying and just enjoy life.

It took a year to get pregnant with my rainbow and then took 9 months for my second to be born .you need to give your body some time . Download period tracker (app) track your cycle for a couple months and then it will tell you your fertile days

I stopped trying after a year and last year september i found out i was pregnant. It will happen.

I got pregnant and lost my son to stillbirth. I wasn’t able to get pregnant again for 6 years and we had to do IVF to get pregnant, also because I have endometriosis and Graves’ disease. Everyone’s body is different and reacts different. Try not to stress and take it one day at a time.

December wasn’t long ago. Can take a year to get pregnant. I wouldn’t stress yet. I know it’s hard after a loss but just keep trying

I had a miscarriage in Dec of 2016 and wasn’t trying but got pregnant on Valentine’s day 2017. It’s still pretty early for you to be trying and to conceive again. Your body still has to heal from what it went through.

1 Like

I had a miscarriage march 2018 and got pregnant June 2018 and had my son February 2019

Time. Give yourself time.

I actually had the same thing happen. Two miscarriages after a full term healthy pregnancy. Luckily I had an amazing doctor that tried to find the issue. It is different if you have had children prior to the miscarriage. My doctor suspected and confirmed a blood clotting issue. I took baby aspirin and through the first trimester and had 2 full term pregnancies.

1 Like

Just calm down don’t stress sometimes it takes time for the body to heal with my now 3 year old I convinced him 3 weeks after miscarrying and doc was pretty concerned because it was so quickly after I was so scared the entire pregnancy I didn’t even tell anyone until 27 weeks in didn’t want to chance it and the doc was watching the pregnancy pretty closely mama it’s hard just give yourself time to heal emotionally and physically

Relax . After I miscarried A few years later I had one in April 2004 and one in July 2005.

Your body still needs time to heal as it usually would.

It’s been 2 months… Most people don’t get pregnant in their first try 🤦

3 Likes

Stress is the hardest thing on your body… relax❤

It’s only been two months you got /should give your body time to heal and get back in sync

1 Like

Your body needs to heal first. These things could take a few tries.

Relax, your body needs time. Stressing yourself definitely isn’t going to help the situation. I miscarriage in August 2019 and still haven’t conceived again. It takes on average a year for a couple to conceive.

I had my 4th miscarriage November 2012 December 2012 I got pregnant again had my 1st baby September 2013 I was 34 my doctor had told me if I really wanted to be a mom to get busy cause he said during ovulation between days 12- 18 after my period started to only have sex every other day he also told me after I got done with sex not to get up right away but to put a pillow under my pelvis and stay there for 20-30 minutes after it worked for me also they did genetic testing and couldnt figure out why I was having miscarriages good luck and try to relax as stress will make it harder to get pregnant

Let your body heal, then try again, you have only been trying a few months. Don’t stress just yet.

I had a miscarriage in October 2018 and had to start birth control pills for a month to “fix my period.” We conceived my son in December 2018 and he was born healthy as can be August 28th, 2019. Talk to your obgyn and see If that could be an option for you? Good luck.

I had a miscarriage may of 2019, didn’t end up getting pregnant again until November, I’m now 3 months pregnant. Just give your body time to heal.

Give it time. Don’t stress. It will be what it will be. Just keep going at it. I’ve had 3 miscarriages and I have 2 children each being rainbow babies.

It’s only been 2 months…be patient

You might be ready but that doesn’t mean your body is

Aww…I’m sorry for ur lost…I too have had a miscarriage…its very heart breaking…I would say…dont try to hard it’ll coming when u please expect it…it took me about a year to get pregnant again.i had my son then 5months after I had him I became pregnant again…14 months apart…it come when u please expect… god has plans…good bless u

I had my first miscarriage and tried after one cycle and finally got pregnant after three cycles. I had that end in miscarriage also but went for testing before we tried again. I’m sure you will get pregnant sometimes are bodies just need to heal. I took a break for over a year because it was too difficult emotionally and physically. I ended with an amazing pregnancy and baby.

So sorry for your loss.
My SO and I tried for over a year and nothing. I had given up and had no hopes of falling pregnant and then boom it happened.

So sorry for your loss :heart: sorry if this is kind of personal but how old are you? You already have children so I’m assuming you may be in your 30s. I would talk with your doctor and see if there’s anything going on or what you can do to help. Some people have trouble as they get older

It took me 7 years after my miscarriage to get pregnant. I’m so sorry :frowning:

Sorry for your lost… usually after a miscarriage it could take 3-6 months for your body to reset. If you go past 6 months. I would talk to a doctor

Stop trying. God will work wonders and it will happen when the time is right.

I’m so sorry :confused:
I had a miscarriage an 6 months after we got pregnant

Awww I’m sorry ! Try taking some prenatal I heard it helps you get pregnant and their something Walmart sells that can help also…look it up

Trying to get pregnant, why not tie the knot?

So sorry for your loss. Girl I’ve been there. It sucks!
Conceiving after might take some time. Try not to stress, as it only makes it worse.
It took my 6 months after my miscarriage to conceive.

Your body needs time heal maybe go out for dinner enjoy your partner’s company relax I’m sure it will happen fingers crossed

It took us 8 months after our miscarriage we have a very happy smart handsome lol boys you will be two in September and a cunky beautiful bubbly lil 4 month old princess who my two bounded sons and her almost two year old brother adore and is daddy’s long waited for lol girl and I’ll be 30 in June and my husband turned 40 today

I had a miscarriage in october of 2013. Wasnt able to get pregnant again til January of 2016

It took us over a year after out miscarriage to get pregnant again. The biggest thing I did was monitor my cycle and also stopped worrying about it so much. I think I stressed myself out causing it not to happen as quick.

2 Likes

I had a miscarriage in September…my cycles have been all weird since. We have been trying since and still nothing. I think my body has to get back on track amd then it will happen! Good luck to you xoxo

1 Like

Your time will come❤️ don’t stress over it

When I had my miscarriage I was completely devastated until I was pregnant and past the first trimester. I dont think it’s something you ever truly get over. It’s always going to be a sad thing for you. Just keep your mind on trying for another baby. It can take awhile sometimes. It took almost 6 months for me to get pregnant again

I had 3 miscarriages after I got my birth control removed. It took me almost a year to get pregnant with a viable pregnancy.

Your body needs to heal. Keep trying, and when your body is ready, it will happen. Good luck, and early congrats.

i had miscarriage in march and was pregnant in may it does hapoen give urself sometime

It’s only been 2 months, give it time. In the mean time have fun practicing!

1 Like

Check your vitamin d levels but also find ways to de-stress because stressing about it can prevent it too

I had a miscarriage 4 years ago and last summer I completely gave up. I quit actually “trying” and relaxed, then ended up pregnant (still pregnant but I’m due in april) sometimes it’s just about relaxing and not trying to force it. The more you stress it the more your body doesn’t want to cooperate the way we would like it to. Keep your head up and just try to relax a little. I know that’s very hard to do but could help. <3

2 Likes

I’ve heard maca root can help.

1 Like

Don’t stress they say to wait a 6months to a year for healing

It all dependeds I miscarried in June and We conceived Again 2 or 3 weeks Later. But a cousin took 16 months to conceive Again. It’s a process Don’t worry it will happen for you :purple_heart:

Whatever experiences we share with you may not apply to your particular situation. In this case, if you have a reputable doctor, I would trust his or her advice. Best of luck!

Meditation or pray whichever is ur deal. I had like 20 miscarriage(early in term) started thinking I couldn’t carry a baby and I begged and pleaded spiritually now I have four and I pray I won’t have anymore :joy:. Pregnancy is a very spiritual thing that know one really understands. I mean I have a horrible uterus and I am 80 percent sure if I had gone to a doctor about it they would have said no way I could have babies, but here I am with four against what my spiritual path was supposed to be. Good luck to u if I knew you I would pray for your baby but I don’t so good luck

I highly suggest waiting at least 2-3 months before trying again. When that time comes, get “pre seed” it helps the sperm travel easier. I’ve gotten pregnant first month trying it with my 2nd, 3rd and 4th baby. When I was ready for my 4th baby, I didn’t use it, tried doing the whole natural thing the first 3 months, nothing! 4th month of trying, used it (pre seed) and got pregnant. I got 3 boys from it :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::rofl:

It can take months for your body to regulate again. When I miscarried, it took about 4 months to get pregnant again. Try to just relax, Ive ALWAYS heard it happens when you arent trying. Try not to stress and just have fun making babies. Sorry again for your loss. Keep at it, docs usually wont do anything anyways until youve been trying a year or longer. Try ovulation tests, maybe youre ovulating at different times. Good luck💜

It took me 3 years and 2 miscarriages before we had our twins

I had 4 miscarriages before my daughter, I gave up completely and it just happened. It’s not easy to give up though and also different things work for different people fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: you get some luck soon x

Its just your body not ready. I would wait about a year and try again.

My friend is doing the ovulation kit. As a matter a fact today is the day for her. You have to pee on strips and the darker it gets, thats when you do your thing. I have been through miscarriages as well. When you plan a baby its very stressful, just go easy and let it happen on its own. Most of us women dont really pay attention to when we are ovulating or know when, when we arent planning. So just try the strips.

It hasn’t been that long so your body just might not be ready yet. You should just try to relax and let nature take it’s course.

It hasn’t been very long since your miscarriage. After any pregnancy it will take a bit for your cycle to return to normal. Give it some time. If you have had no luck after a year talk to your doctor.

It’s only been a month or 2. Give it time. If you haven’t gotten pregnant within a year that’s when you worry.

1 Like

I got pregnant 2 months after my miscarriage. I think it just depends on how your body handles things and regulates

Don’t stress! “Trying” makes it harder. I had a miscarriage in May 2018, and our baby boy was born one year to the date in May 2019. I had given up “trying” and was just going to ask my doctor for medicine to help the process. I found out I was pregnant the day I went to my OB to beg for Clomid!

You have to let yourself mind heal from that !! And your body too . Give it a few cycles before trying !

1 Like

I was told your body may take 3-6 months to return to normal

I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in july of 2018. Kept track of my cycle and days and it took until october of 2019 when i found out I was pregnant. When it got to be at a year, I started asking my husband about one of us getting fixed because I felt like it just wasn’t going to happen. He kept putting me off and for a couple months I just let it all go. Stopped paying attention to fertile days and worrting about it. I just lived life one day at a time. And then a few months later we found out we were pregnant. Just try to let it go and live your life. Keep yourself busy and happy. I know its easier said then done. Stress and anxiety can be horrible on our bodies and we don’t realize its happening. I truly believe that. Good luck to you, hoping for the best!