Help with SO drug habit

Hi I need some help I feel like I’m alone & can’t really confide in anyone about this… so my bf of 7 yrs has just now recently tapped into doing pills now I don’t know how to get him to get help… he thinks it isn’t wrong but I could tell because he acts different when he on them… there’s really nothing I can say to him without us getting into in argument & I think that will eventually only make his habit worse. I just don’t know who to tell for him to understand that eventually he will get addicted & turn into a whole new person I want to tell his mother but he hardly talks to her like that or even his older brother maybe they can say something to help him but I’m just lost. I really want him to get help my last resort is to just walk away because one we have 2 daughters together & two, I grew up watching close family just die from that or go nuts… please someone tell me what I should do…

My husband was a drug addict when we met & I can tell you from experience…even if you do get him help it won’t stick until he sees it as an addiction and WANTS the help. Unfortunately addiction doesn’t care who you are or if you have a family / kids, I would just sit down and talk to him and tell him how you feel. Make sure you show him how completely serious you are about what your thinking and unfortunately if it becomes worse tell him the outcome will only be you and the kids leaving. Your kids don’t need to see that, be around that, nothing and neither do you. It’s hard since the ball is basically in their court. I wish you the best of luck!