Home remedies for cracked nipples?

Home remedies for cracked nipples? “All-purpose nipple cream” doctors recommended haven’t worked for me for months; tea bags & lanolin don’t help. I have been slowly weaning my two-year-old but need to heal my breast!

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Home remedies for cracked nipples? - Mamas Uncut

Use you’re breast milk! Push a little out and rub it around. I didn’t believe it at first either, but it really works!

4 Likes

Bamboobies organic nipple cream always worked great for me

Air dry after every nursing session. Squirt some breast milk and rub around the whole nipple and areola. Allow to air dry again
Put some crisco vegetable shortening. Then breast pads

1 Like

Breast milk, or coconut oil .

Coconut oil and get a shield. Use it until you’re healed. Or go ahead and just wean cold turkey

This stuff is great. Works great for diaper rashes too

1 Like

Aquaphor ointment!!!

The hospital told me warm tea bags. The only thing that really worked for me was nipple shields

Bag balm sold in feed stores. I’m told it’s amazing!!

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Home remedies for cracked nipples? - Mamas Uncut

I used chapstick that helped and coconut oil.

Try vaseline works wonders

1 Like

My best friend would soak cotton pads in hear breast milk, pop it in the refrigerator and then put them on her nipples. Worked for her.

It’s not a home remedy, but I liked Nipple Crack, I got it on Amazon, lanolin free. Worked for me, but I don’t think mine got very bad… Idk

Use your own breast milk, soak it in cotton en put it on your nipples

I use my milk to heal them just express slightly and rub it in

Rub some of your milk on it! A nurse at the hospital suggested it to me when I had my daughter. She was nursed until she was 2

your own breast milk apply over them. They have natural heeling for your body.

Vasoline or coconut oil