Homemade Christmas gift ideas for family?

Every year I usually do a grandparent gift for Christmas. I am so stumped on an idea I usually do something “homemade”. Does anyone have an idea of what we can make this year? My son is 4.

3 Likes

Ornament with ribbon with there height

Google salt dough Christmas crafts

Salt dough or cinnamon applesauce dough ornaments, get mugs at the dollar store and have him decorate with sharpies then bake them to set the colors (this was one of my gifts from my grandchildren many years ago, my favorite mugs!) hot chocolate on a stick,Nativity trail mix, craft stick picture frame with his picture, muddy buddy, if they get winter birds—toilet paper roll with peanut butter and birdseed. Have him paint and decorate a flower pot, then put a Christmas cactus or Amaryllis plant in it. Cracked marble necklaces were a big hit with my Grandaughter one year……she made them for all the teachers and even the men! These are all ideas I did with my kids and now with my Grandchildren……they are gifts from the heart! Please let us know what you decide,I’m always looking for new ideas!

Coasters or ornaments on those wooden circles with a pic of them. Or hand/footprint salt dough ornaments. I’ve also done pics on a magnet for the fridge.

Lily and thistle has a watercolor bird calendar you can print and let your kids paint.

Homemade fudge, wrapped and tied with a pretty ribbon.

Dollar tree has tons of crafts that you could add your personal touch to.

Modge podge a picture of them and your child or just your child onto some scrap wood. Sand the sides and stain the sides and back