Horror books for teens?

What is a good age appropriate horror book for a 15 year old? she loves dark and twisty things but I am unsure what i should start her on…trying to get a feel of what book series to buy her for her birthday

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/horror-books-for-teens/20321

I loved John Saul at that age. Still do at almost 40. I started with Guardian and then went to Black Lightning.

The house of night series is awesome. Not necessarily horror but there are dark moments and has a lot of twists and turns. Read it throughout my teen years and into my adulthood. Every teenage girl in my class could not put those books down! Definitely recommend!

I have always been a huge fan of John Saul

Can’t go wrong with Stephen King :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

3 Likes

Evernight by Claudia Gray is really good!

Roald Dahl short stories are fantastically dark.

I used to read RL Stine’s Fear Street series.

4 Likes

Check out the Caraval series by Stephanie Garber

R.L. Stine, Stephen King, Dean Koontz are all great

1 Like

I’am making over $125 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17461 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs1093.pages.dev/

This is my 11 year olds start to the collection. It’s mostly horror… but her favourites are thirteen story’s, fire starter (anything Stephen king), chasing the boogeyman, black phone(her current favourite), solitary, the reckoning, death comes to remember.

James Patterson, Stephen King, Dean Koontz

2 Likes

Weeks ago i saw some testimonies about Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve trades and confirmed withdrawal made. I was so skeptical but after much thinking i gave her a try and i made my first withdrawal. It was shocking and it’s still surprising. I advice you take a chance with her, kindly click on the link below for more information. :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I thought the sundown motel was really good…it’s a ghost story/murder mystery type story. I couldn’t put the book down!

Mary Downing Hahn’s “The doll in the garden: A ghost story”

I loved Christopher Pike books at that age.

Darren shan has really good series

My favorite was Cruddy by Lynda Berry

Girl goes on a killing spree with her dad and survives lol not like horror but it’s twisty

Cirque de Freak series by Darren Shan.

Goosebumps or Fear Street…both R.L. Stine