How can I be happy for my boyfriend knowing I will not have anymore kids of my own?

Dumb as shit smh. Sad part is there’s many like this :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

I’m not sure by he is having children with other people but embrace the babies as long as they are a part of him in you are with him they are a part of you I’m sure you have plenty of love to go around

Step back, dump him and run! Boyfriends like that are a dime a dozen!

2 Likes

$100. Says he’ll be back with the mother either before she gives birth or right after so your question won’t even matter

8 Likes

Honestly if you know in your heart you want more kids and he doesn’t then you need to find someone who wants the same things you do. Don’t give up what you want for any man!

2 Likes

This is. Very messy… I would not trust him if he moves on so fast. Get out now and don’t have a baby with him

5 Likes

So either he cheated or this is a brand new relationship. He’s already got 2 baby mommas and your wanting more with him ?? Hope you got a damn good job cause child support gonna take all his money. Unless hes a dead beat dad and dosent pay. Sounds like you are both to immature to be thinking about more kids.

Keep walking girl… you obviously haven’t been together that long for him to have 2 more kids with someone else. The love may be there… but you guys aren’t compatible as your life goals aren’t the same

2 Likes

So either he cheated or you guys havent been together very long. Either way you have some growing up to do. Worry about that first

2 Likes

Stope breeding. The earth is full.

5 Likes

Boyfriend. Babies come before you or while you guys were together? If it was while your together throw the whole man out. If before, unless he commits more seriously to you, I’d suggest not getting to involved with the babies for their health and yours.

2 Likes

Considering he’s about to have them… that means the baby mom is still pregnant… so slow your roll. Holy shit. Not even a year and you’re already talking about helping raise his children and not having any children together. Slow down. If he truly doesn’t want anymore children then it wasn’t meant to be. Walk away. He probably made that decision before he met you

11 Likes

let’s be real: NOBODY can tell you how to be happy, let alone for someone else. if you don’t know how, don’t force it. besides, it doesn’t sound like y’all have been together long. why are you worried about “raising” someone else’s kids that aren’t even born? & who said the mother would allow that?

5 Likes

Go to Dr. Phil pleaseeeeeeeee

It’s ok to be selfish!

Im confused… YOUR boyfriend is having children with ANOTHER woman???

I am really just gonna convince myself that these “situations” are fabricated just to entertain us. Yeah, that’s what I’m going with. The alternative is to believe there is a woman somewhere who literally is asking this question and today…I JUST CAN’T! :flushed:

6 Likes

How old is this person? Do not settle, especially if you’re in your 20’s. You’re gonna want more out of life

1 Like

So either, he cheated, or you haven’t been together very long. You need to chill out and focus on your current situation before even thinking about creating another new life.

3 Likes

Why would you want to do that ? You obviously haven’t been together that long so why would you want a child with him sounds like he’s happy to share the sperm but not commit to a relationship? If I were you I’d run and not look back

2 Likes

Your dream should be leaving him and finding yourself some self respect and self love!! Learn to love yourself and to be alone so you don’t need other’s to be happy!!

2 Likes

Hmmmm… thats his babies to be… let them be…
If they are to live with u and ur bf then treat them as yours ( whenever that would be) and if they live with thier mom u support him as needed…
And as far as your happiness goes u r the one in charge of that, so if u r not happy with whats going on or going to happen then substract yourself from the equation

He’s either cheated or you just got together, either way its not a good situation. It happened to a friend of mine and they split up because he was spending so much time with the baby AND the mother that she couldn’t cope. Hr couldn’t just 'have ’ the baby as she was breast feeding etc so it will be months before those babies will be staying with you two!

So how is an expectant father your boyfriend? I don’t get!

This site is getting messy.

Oh this page is messy.