How can I build my confidence while pregnant?

Im 30 weeks pregnant and completely insecure. I constantly cry because I feel like I’m not good enough for my partner anymore and that he wants anyone but me. What I would like to know is how did you build confidence while pregnant and make yourself feel enough? I don’t think it’s him at all, it’s just me overthinking and feeling rubbish within myself :pensive: any advice on how to feel better would be appreciated x

3 Likes

Remember you are growing a human inside you and there is nothing in this world better than THAT!!! Maybe express to your partner you could use a little extra reassurance.

1 Like

All women gain weight and feel not our self… go get a make over get nails hair done buy cute outfit and go out with your husband…

2 Likes

Believe me your partner thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world at the moment and your making him so proud and excited because he is becoming a father. Just remember both of your life’s are good to change forever. And believe me I had my first baby 3 years ago the love your baby will give to both of you. Will make you feel your heart is going to explode out of your body.
Remember what your feeling now will be a thing of the past in a few weeks and you will forget about the horrible thoughts your having now. Best wishes for the future.