How can I get a loan against my vehicle?

Kind of an odd request but does anyone know where I can do a loan against my vehicle immediately (in michigan) I urgently need to pay my rent within the next 24 hrs and have nothing I can sell or anywhere to borrow from. I can have it paid back within the next 2 weeks

2 Likes

You’d have to go to like a cash advance place where if you have the title they use that as collateral. If you currently have a loan you can look at refinancing but that would take a bit.

1 Like

I would go to credit karma

Don’t do the title loan places, their interest is about 30% or more! They’re sharks.

3 Likes

A credit union, but usually the loan process takes more than 24hrs. I payday advance may be the quickest option? Good luck :heart:

1 Like

Do you have a title max? Usually interest rates are lower

Some pawn shops will do it, but you’ll have to see if they’ll give you enough. Title max if you have one.

Title loan at cash advance

Do you bank through a credit union? I’d try there first.

Ask your landlord to wait and offer a late fee … explain your situation

I’m Giving out “5” grand to the first “6” people to message me with “FAITH” cus I feel some peoplea going through difficulties this year, y’all stay blessed.

Oh man I don’t think you can get one that fast :weary: there are places like title max but the interest rate is going to be sky high. There’s absolutely no one you can call?