How can I get in contact with my baby daddies girlfriend about him cheating?

Get over him I can’t say this enough once you have split up with somebody walk away causing friction between you and your son’s father by interfering in his relationships is It’s not a good way to have a relationship with the father of your child for your kids’s sake even if he can’t do his best do your best to get along. It sounds like he is incapable of being faithful so why bother with him other than when you have to

1 Like

Stay out of it. You know the truth, build your life and take your focus off him. And if you need revenge…well best revenge is to be happy and successful without him or his drama.

1 Like

You don’t. You going after that girl just makes you look desperate, its not her fault that your guy is unfaithful. Find a better man.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but your no better then him. Doesn’t matter what he said to you as you also knew he was in a relationship. So to say he cheated on you and now he has cheated on his GF with you doesn’t make you an innocent person. Maybe you wanna say to her because you want him for yourself. I honestly feel sorry for this other girl.

1 Like

THIS right here is why men do what they do .
WHY in the world would you want to start talking to him after he did what he did to you ???
Isn’t your self worth more important than his LIES ???
You shouldn’t have to be running around trying to warn anyone because you shouldn’t have started being all cozy with him again in the first place.
Your child DESERVES better !
Let it be and move on and trust God has better things for you and your child.

2 Likes

Don’t try to get in contact with his gf. If he isn’t financially supporting his child then the only contact you should be making is with the court system for child support. Enough said!

2 Likes

Remove yourself from that negative environment. Don’t get involved. Focus on you and your son so that you are able to recieve all that is for you. Blessings

1 Like

The best revenge is moving on and being happy with your new baby… Don’t give him the time of day,unless you’re discussing your child…sounds like he’s a piece of shit anyway… Men like that don’t usually change,…so adios !!! Your baby needs your attention,not him. Time will expose him, rest assured.

Truth will be told in time.
You take care of you n yours​:grin::pray::sparkling_heart:

That’s none of your business.

You sound like a juvenile & I’m not saying that to sound rude. An adult woman most times wouldn’t put themselves in these types of situations. So he decided he wanted to stay with her instead of pursuing you so now you wanna tell the girlfriend. I say you mind your business & get over him & just try to co-parent

2 Likes

Even if you found her, it’ll just make you look like a bitter baby momma. He obviously has a pattern, and she’ll find out who he is on her own.

1 Like

100% she looks at your page. Post something public…she’ll see it😆

Wait! You want to expose him when you’re the one who let a known cheater’s tongue back down your throat? Sounds like you just want to keep creating drama in your life. Maybe you should focus on finding yourself instead of her

Move on!! If you can co-parent… great. If not, get child support with visitation if appropriate. You’re worth more then that. She will find out in time. “ What’s done in the dark, ALWAYS, comes to light!!!”

1 Like

Kinda sounds to me she was the side chick all along

1 Like

Any mutual friends? Family?
Tell one of his friends that you’ve already spoken with his current gf about what happened…he’ll do the rest himself lol

So you knew he had a girlfriend, continued to participate and now you want to expose him because he chose her? What happened to female solidarity? :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

U need to reassess your intentions. I am sure it’s not out of concern for her …

2 Likes

Just leave it. Your need to expose him shows you’re not over it, and seems you want to destroy that relationship since you can’t have him. Just move forward with your son and leave his daddy to mess up his own life. Don’t get dragged down with him.

1 Like

Why do you think she really needs to know? She probably does, but it’s not your concern. You and your child is your concern. Leave them be, you ever hear of karma.

2 Likes

If you do that he will think he was right about leaving you, he will make you out to be the bad person. Stay classy and be the bigger person and he will see what he has lost. Make your child the priority you still have a child together.

1 Like

Screen shot and blast him and block his ass and move on

I like how everyone says to just leave it alone etc. But wouldn’t you all want to know if you were being cheated on rather then “find out eventually”? It does seem that she wants to tell him for the wrong reasons yes, but none the less the other woman would probably want to know.

Leave the situation (and him) alone. If he wanted to be with you he would. But in regard to his cheating, everything done in the dark will eventually come to light.

1 Like

Ya knew he was a cheater so why bother with him? Aside from co-parenting. Just making yourself look stupid !!!

1 Like

Get in his phone. Or make a fake profile and friend him you will need to set up a new email also . Don’t use ur email. Make sure the pic u use is a pic of a sexy lady lol so he will take the bait.

If he’s done it with her, he’ll do it to her. That’s for her to find out on her own.

2 Likes

Stay out of it or you’ll just look like the jealous ex. Just walk away.

2 Likes

Ew. Don’t be full of baby mama drama. Let him sink his own ship. You should worry about being civil with each other for your baby.

2 Likes

Just let it go! She will find out sooner or later the jerk he is. He’s not going to change. Move on and don’t waste your time in a man like him.

2 Likes

Do you wanna tell her because you really care about her (which I don’t really believe or you’d have found out at least how that woman that stole your man WHILE you were pregnant look like THEN) or you wanna tell her because he played you again and you fell for it… again?

2 Likes

Just walk away from it. You knew about her and still engaged with him. You look bad for your actions.

2 Likes

She more than likely already knows!

2 Likes

Think your making yourself look silly, leave it alone!

2 Likes

Wow I can see alot of people on here that would consider themselves trash if they slept with their ex only to find out after the deed is done that he has a gf

To the woman

Find her and tell her period but when you do don’t just tell her send screenshots of your texts with him and own your part in it too yeah he cheated on her but he didn’t do it alone he did it with you so you get to share the responsibility for it and when all else fails and his social media is on lock down post it all public on your socials WITH PROOF OF SAID INTERACTION or you could send proof of his cheating to every single person on his friends list someone is very likely to be her… Furthermore if I misunderstood and you did know before he screwed you behind her back that he was with her I hope karma bites you in the ass

Let her find out herself that the dog is a dog! He will convince her that it’s a lie and that you want him back yada yada yada…and ur trying to create problems. Sometimes people have to learn things for themselves and the hard way. U should also steer clear of him unless it involves ur child. Not to mention he could give you an STD because he sleeps around. You don’t need the added drama Being a single parent is enough in itself to navigate day to day. Best of luck

5 Likes

You may see it as exposing him, I can guarantee you he will see it as you’re jealous and out for revenge. Save yourself the humiliation
Pick yourself up dust yourself off and concentrate on that baby. Once the rat always a rat if he can’t respect his baby’s mum he obviously doesn’t respect the baby. Try to focus on your little family
She will be finding out herself soon because they never change

5 Likes

Just leave it alone. Your going to be the bad one no matter what.

2 Likes

U all cant be this stupid! Once a cheater always a cheater just picking the copier bed at the least cost

You really don’t need to do anything. Just stay by yourself and my yourself baby the priority. And you need to stop believing him and to stop seeing him. He doesn’t know what he wants. It’s not worth getting a hold of his girlfriend to tell her he’s cheating. Just dedicate your life to your baby and let him go 100%. You deserve much better. He’s playing you still

Even if you do manage to tell her is it for the right reasons or do you hope she will leave him and he runs back to you? Not worth wasting time over tbh.

7 Likes

I think she’s bitter

The Best Payback- Leave him alone. Other than Co-Parenting your Child. No dealings. Nothing hurts these kinda guys more than rejection. Let the Universe pay him back.

6 Likes

Let it go. Give it to God. Prayers

1 Like

Just stay away from him he is playing you both

2 Likes

Girl mind you own business lord :joy::joy:

6 Likes

You’re that baby mama that causes drama! Mann… leave him alone. God don’t like ugly. He will expose himself in the right time…

2 Likes

If he’s trying to get with you then guaranteed he’s trying to get with other women too. Stay out of it unless she comes to you

You’re no better than him. He has a girlfriend and you knew it. He sounds like a dog and you sound desperate. Hopefully she will wise up. I feel bad for the poor baby…none of ya’ll sound like you have a lick of sense…:scream:

7 Likes

God exposes! You don’t.

She will never believe you. He will convince her you are the jealous bitter ex that still wants to be with him. Let it go and move on with your baby. You will be much happier and can find a good guy that will treat you right and not cheat.

3 Likes

Why, would you want to create drama? Yes, he’s your child’s father, but move on. You know he is ib a relationship, you already know he is a cheater. Do you really think he has changed, if he’s sniffing around your door, while living with another. Don’t lower yourself to this pettiness.

4 Likes

Walk away. You look like a ridiculous, vengeful teen. Karma will get him. If he cheated with you on her, he’s cheating with others.

1 Like

Leave it alone and let Karma sort it out. No need to stir pot. I would sit and ponder why u still have unhealthy attachment issues with regard to him. Your relationship to him is basic and if he is doing the right thing for your son it ends there.

4 Likes

Stay in your lane. Learn your lesson and move on.

4 Likes

Coparent the kid nothing else

3 Likes

I hope u get a beating when u do…

1 Like

You aren’t any better than him. Stop making him look bad while your condoning his actions. You are just as bad. You want good advice? Leave and do better.

5 Likes

Do what is best for your child. Leave him alone. Karma will get him. And you, too, if you continue the nonsense.

I say GROW UP! You have a kid by him and he don’t give a crap. You mess around more and you will be pregnant with baby two of his and he could still give a crap less about anyone but himself. He is a born CHEATER, dump him, if you are smart enough to do that! You are the FOOL in this case, wise up!

1 Like

Grow up is all I can say…Worry about your son and not him and what he is doing…He will never change or else he would try for your son…Move on

Let him fall off his own pedestal!

You don’t waste your time and energy :woman_shrugging:t3:

13 Likes

None of your business

3 Likes

Sounds more like jealousy and revenge… just feel lucky you were smart enough to figure it out instead of get played and move on with your life.

21 Likes

I wouldnt even bother with it. All it’s going to do is make your relationship with him worse and you obviously still care about him. So do you really wanna burn it all down like that?

5 Likes

Just go on about your business. He isn’t worth it and neither is all that drama.

9 Likes

Some people just need to learn to leave the drama alone!

2 Likes

Put him behind you and save your energy for baby.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t waste time with all that mess. She probably wouldn’t even believe you anyway.

7 Likes

You’re not the one being cheated on. She knew what she was getting into beforehand. So he’s not your problem anymore :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Y’all are talking about don’t bother…umm homegirl deserves to know about your p.o.s baby daddy.

You kinda ain’t shit either huh?

Baby comes first, no matter what. Whether he’s involved or not. Everything else, is irrelevant.

You worry about your baby. She will figure it all out on her own. Don’t worry about him

4 Likes

All of these “none of your business” “why bother” is just mind blowing!!! :flushed: Good luck with the search, I’m not good at that sort of thing, but I’d be angry for sure! These types of comments are WHY so many men get by with cheating and leaving women with confidence issues and crap, cause y’all “women” don’t think its relevant… :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:

23 Likes

Uh tell her, screw what all these other people say😂 I was on the other foot and his baby momma told me and I’m grateful as fuck for it. Never caused drama with her just him, but thats not the same for everyone. “You’re not the one being cheated on” yeah ew. Don’t be like her. I was very pregnant when it happened to me so it was nice to know and I still appreciate her letting me know what he was trying to do.

You knew he was a cheater to begin with and still got with him not knowing if he was still in a relationship or not?? :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Wouldn’t y’all want to know? Shoot, I would. I wouldn’t want to look like a pendeja.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t bother. I’m assuming you still have to be in contact with him for a long time regarding your child. It’s best not to add unnecessary drama that you will have to deal with for a long time. From now on you know don’t deal with him except for stuff about your child.

1 Like

As tempting as it may be to expose him, sometimes it pays in the long run to just sit back & let karma do her thing. Relationships like that usually don’t last anyway :woman_shrugging:t3: try putting your attention & focus on your baby instead of drama. Especially important if you’re planning on a potential “custody battle in the future”.

6 Likes

I would start with mutuals/having a friend try to friend or follow. Then if you can get in through that route try to find more info that way

Stay out of it and move on with your life.

5 Likes

So in other words you thought you were getting him back and since you’re not you want to be petty. Girl go take care of your baby and leave that man alone. :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

8 Likes

You will just look bitter that he chose to stay It’s up to him to tell her that’s their relationship. Just move on with your life.

3 Likes

Totally respect that you want this girl to know the type of man she’s with. But won’t do any good. Odds of her believing you, even with proof is very slim. Put all that energy towards your kiddo instead! Karma will get him eventually

1 Like

Don’t waste your time sugar! Take all this energy and use it to the positive! Prepare for even better days ahead and stay away from him. Folks only treat you how you let them.

Most importantly;
This is your child’s father.

Let God/ gods-goddesses/Karma/…etc… sort this out.

While the other person in a relationship w your child’s father does deserve to know, it is NOT your responsibility to tell them…
It is your responsibility however, to try and have the best relationship possible w the father of your child, he was at some point YOUR choice…

Only worry about what’s being done or not done in front of and around your child and for your child’s safety and best interest.

If you worry about petty things, the worst is yet to come.
Be the bigger person here. Set real goals for yourself and your self worth… Let it go and move on with your life. I’m sorry he was not honest w you. That says everything you need to know about him. You can only hope he will be the best Father he can be to your child now.

3 Likes

Good Lord, he was upset because you wouldn’t give it up again. Just leave them alone and let him ruin someone else

1 Like

Tbh I would want someone to tell me, but to go all out to find out who she is, is abit bad

Be like Elsa and let it go.

4 Likes

I’m guess I’m the odd one out here. My sons father was cheating with me on HIS WIFE. I was told they were separated and in process of divorcing. I had no idea until years later when she finally told me… She said she always wanted to say something but didn’t wanna seem petty. Lord I wish she had before I got in so far.

2 Likes

You’re crazy for even talking to him! A cheating man who cheats on one will cheat on another!

1 Like

I agree with the majority here. Dont waste your time or energy on him.it would probably backfire and hurt you more.
I promise you karma will take care of him.
And you dont have to do a thing.
Karma always comes back around.
Live your best life.be happy and forget him.

3 Likes

Shame on the people saying leave it alone. Hope you don’t get cheated on and not know. Some of y’all women disgust me

3 Likes

Leave it be.
She wouldnt believe you anyways, its just going to cause unnecessary drama.

If you’re wanting to tell her so she’ll end it and can either get your revenge on him or give you a shot with him…
Just…dont. I know the want to…
But think about your child. Revenge is not helpful here. Getting a shot to be with this guy will only hurt you and by extension your child.

Just leave it be.

3 Likes

Grow up just worry about yourself stay out of it and move on don’t tell me you really believed his lies

If you don’t even know how to contact her then honestly I wouldn’t go through all that trouble and just let it be.

2 Likes

Let it go. It isn’t your responsibility nor your problem.

2 Likes

Get over it and move on, seems more like your wanting to get revenge than to help another girl out.

8 Likes