How can I get in contact with my baby daddies girlfriend about him cheating?

Last week, my son’s father called me telling me how much he loved me/missed me, etc. We were engaged, and I found out he was having inappropriate conversations with a coworker right after finding out I was pregnant, and it all went downhill from there. We’ve been broken up for a little under a year; our son is three months old. Anyway, we started talking more after he told me he still loved me, and he came over a few days later. We didn’t have sex, but there was a lot of physical contact and kissing. WEEELLLP, I found out this guy is still in a relationship. He decided that he was going to stay with his girlfriend that he’s been with since before I had our son. I really think she needs to know what happened, but he’s got his social media completely locked down, and I don’t have any of her contact information (not even her last name). I don’t even know what this woman looks like. I’m trying to get creative about exposing him but have to be careful In case there’s a custody battle in the future, so no public bashing, etc.

96 Likes

I would personally leave it alone… Don’t want to make things worse for you

Damn you just posting in all the groups huh? Lmaooo

2 Likes

How about u quit be messy and mind ur business

17 Likes

Dont get involved in that relationship just stay away from him go to court get physical custody of your child. Because at this point who ever has the child in their possession can keep the child just because you gave birth doesnt give you automatic custody.

2 Likes

I’d leave them alone, stay out of it whatever happens between them will be their problems, as he has shown you he is a BAKERY BITCH (wants his cake and eat it too)…he will cont to cheat on you if you are thinking about scooping him back up :woman_shrugging:t2:

Move on with your life and worry about taking care of that baby with out without his help

You sound like a woman scorned, leave it alone and mind your business.

Keep on moving on. He hasn’t changed

4 Likes

This whole page has become so trashy!

11 Likes

Why the hell would you want to?! LOL

3 Likes

You Dont. Just make sure your kids are ok. Lol tf

2 Likes

Don’t be a Karen and put your nose where it don’t belong. That’s his problem not yours. Ex for a reason!!!

1 Like

Ladies are so backwards…
Keep a cheating man hidden from his girlfriend and we’re horrible cuz she needs to know and it’s such a awful feeling and she should know and then turn around and bash a girl for wanting to do just that… she’s not messy she’s mature and a real ass female… if it were me I’d wanna know my man was cheating tf…

1 Like

If you know where he lives (assuming its a serious relationship and they live together) go to his house.

2 Likes

Don’t do it, let it go and stay the hell away from him and don’t use the baby as an excuse, clearly he’s no damn good,girl!!! He doesn’t love anyone but himself. The sooner you realize this the better off you and your baby will be seriously

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: So you wanted your cheating ex back, and he decided to stay with his girlfriend, so you want to tell… because he didn’t do what you wanted? :joy:

17 Likes

If it has nothing to do with the relationship with your child, leave it alone. What’s your real motivation behind wanting to expose him? It can’t be you want to look out for the knew girlfriend. What’s the REAL reason? :unamused:

Do you know where he lives?

Let it go the girlfriend will eventually find out that he is a cheater.

When n if you take him to court if she is there by his side she will hear the truth…move on…should have never been a second time. Father visits…yes. that’s it.

Stay out of it - he is no longer with you so it’s none of your business.

You’re jealous and want revenge. I totally get it. Do nothing. Let Karma sort it out; she always does. :heart:

They all say they love you and miss u to try to see if they can swindle back into ur pants after having a kid with u and then you have the break up. It’s typical. I’d just tell him that he can see his kid but not u in any other way than ur child’s mom.

1 Like

Unless it’s life threatening just stay out of it. The messenger always dies. Even when it’s family, you’ll try to do the right thing, but noone breaks up, then “they all” end up hating “you”… smh

You don’t. It’s her problem, not yours. You learned the hard way - wait, no, you obviously did not learn…but you really should move on instead of settling for someone YOU KNOW has and WILL cheat on you. Do yourself and your kid a favor and MOVE ON. Make better choices, not excuses.

11 Likes

Done should stay done. Stop going back and forth.

Dont trust me its really not worth it just let it be she will find out on her own… When he keeps doing it

Not worth it. You were his second choice to begin with. Have some dignity, self-respect and decency to walk away. Put him on support cause you didn’t make that baby by yourself. And move on!! You’ll be fine.

13 Likes

Who cares. Why be petty. Yall have a kid… keep it at that. Yall raise the kid.

5 Likes

Ppl. Put all their damn problems on social media
.like…u want us to feel sorry 4 u??..every1 has problems on this earth!..like u want us to help u solve it??..r u going to help me solve my problems??..umm its a harsh world we all live in!?.stop putting ur problems on social media!!..go find a therapist or counselor to talk to like i do!!!..

This shit has nothing to do with nails!! Wtf

5 Likes

I honestly would just leave it be… he will expose himself in due time… don’t get involved in it. If she were to ever ask you obviously don’t lie to her but I wouldn’t voluntarily seek her out just to tell her about a kiss. Makes you look bad in a way and could very possibly be flipped to that you only told her because you wanted to ruin the relationship and win him back

What’s his name :rofl: I’ll look him up :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Grow up n move on let him expose himself in time bc cheaters always get caught! Better yourself by walking away n stop doing dumb shit !! :joy:

Girl you were acting like a baby mama. He doesn’t want you, he’s playing you. Let her have him an you do you

Post on social on her page

Mind your own business

1 Like

U need to mind your business. Gonna start a bunch of drama when it is not necessary. Also, stop messing with this dude he is a clown

My momma taught me to give my toys to the needy when I was done with them. Heed my momma!

Not ur place to tell her anything. I would stop messing around with him n let her have him sooner or later everything come to the surface

Why everything in the dark comes to the light… she might already know

1 Like

Post on ur page for advice? Why on a nail group? Jeez

Let him go! You will only make things hard on yourself emotionally and mentally. He doesnt care about being with you. You are just someone that has always been there and in his mind, will always be there. My BD was the same way. Cheated before and after we had our son with the same coworker and it took me until our kid turned 1, for me to realize I needed to move on for the sake of myself and my kid. Accept that this is who you have a kid with and he will never change. You trying to ruin his relationship is petty and immature. It’s valid to feel the way you do and have a revenge mindset but overall, she did nothing to you. It was all your ex. You can send her whatever you want to expose the real man that has played you both but keep in mind that she may not give a damn about what you have to say about your ex.

Sounds like my x and when he got confronted I got choked out almost kill like he threatened to do I did message one women nicely tk goodness we still have descent females out there not homewrecker just sit back and watch all will blow up karma is something else

You need to join Baby Momma / Baby Daddy Drama for stuff like this :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

You sound bitter. The only thing that petty shit is gonna do is have a negative outcome for the child. Mind your business and learn to raise your child as co-parents.

3 Likes

you aren’t gonna look like a hero in this if that’s what you’re going for

Trying to give another girl heads up isn’t bitter. But maybe it’s just not worth your time. Let him live in the bed he made.

8 Likes

She’s a female. She’ll figure it out soon enough.

Fuck nails. These convos are way more interesting

Mind your business and stfu

Everyone telling her to mind her business obviously didn’t actually read the entire post. He cheated on his current girlfriend with her. It is her business. If she feels the need to let the girl know then she should let her know. It might make her feel guilty if she keeps it a secret since she played part in it. No one should have to feel guilty if they don’t want to just cuz everyone is telling her to kind her own business when that’s exactly what she’s doing.

11 Likes

Stop being so pathetic

Be happy shes stuck with a cheater and not you and move on. She isn’t going to believe you anyway when he comes with that “baby shes lying just to break us up cuz she still wants me, you know i love you”. She will learn just like you did. Save yourself the headache and concentrate on your baby-thats whats most important anyway.

How about you mind your own business

Best thing to do is drop the drama. Raise your son to be a good man and take care of yourself too. He’s a cheater always will be. If he chooses to take part in his son’s life let him but he also needs to stay out of your life. I wish you luck and pray you and your son are happy. Don’t pursue the other woman not worth it.

And this has what to do with nails

1 Like

I think the girl already knows what kind of person she’s with. After all, she cheated with him while you were pregnant. He will cheat on her again! You don’t have to do anything but concentrate on your little baby and yourself. He AND she will get theirs in the end. Karma and all! Move on, and be grateful to be out of it.

I’d probably leave it alone and just be glad I dodged that bullet . Plus you have a child with him and that’s not going to change , you guys have to interact and get along for your sons sake . Just let her be and I’m sure she’ll find out on her own, consider him her problem

If you gonna do anything about it you best have proof otherwise you gonna be looking stupid.

Keep it moving. If you wanna the side chick then be with it if u don’t let it be.

1 Like

So much wasted energy on “exposing him”. You’re more worried about her, worry about yourself and stop letting him come over and sweet talk you. He’s obviously a player :eyes:

Listen as tempting it may seem let it go amd dont get involved you are not the one in a relationship with this woman . Things done in the dark will see the light amd let him amd her figure that out . You already know your role in all this amd that’s the mother of his child. You already know what kind of person he is so if you go back to him you will be making a big mistake . If she finds out and ask you then that’s another story . Just focus on your child a d trying to coparent with this irresponsible person . In the end ehatbmatters is your child and that he has the best relationships with both parents .

Do you know the address of where she lives? Run the address through Spokeo, or something similar. If she’s ever applied for credit using that address, her first and last name will be associated with the address. Boom. There ya go.

Yall didn’t have sex… so what are you telling her. Its seems like misery wants company. He just trying to keep you on his pocket. Learn the place you hold in his life. You’re not as important as he makes you seem to him…

Sounds like you are just wanting to start trouble

You don’t. You obviously knew what kind of guy he was to begin with. Why you thought he would change is your fault.

18 Likes

Sounds like she only wants to expose him because he refused to leave his gf. Guaranteed she wouldnt expose him if she got her way.

19 Likes

Dude drop it. Not your circus, not your monkeys.

15 Likes

You need to get creative about respecting yourself. Let him have time with your child as a father should but forget about him. He hasn’t changed and you are encouraging him . Consider it over and move one.I am sure you can do better.

5 Likes

Move on and just focus on your baby. I am sure you are not the first or the last person he is going to cheat on her with. She also probably knows he cheats already and clearly stays. Unless you just want drama in your babies life, then girl leave that boy alone and find yourself a real man who will love you and your child how you deserve.

6 Likes

Don’t waste your time. Even if you get ahold of his gf, she is probably not going to believe you. You are going to look like a jealous ex who just wants to get her ex back. And no doubt your ex has lied to his gf about you and made you the bad person in his story.

7 Likes

Honestly don’t waste your time. Don’t worry about it. It’ll just turn out that you’re the “bitter Ex”… She’ll figure it out soon enough. P.S. Just stay away from him. Your peace is more important than payback.

4 Likes

You don’t… All you managed to do was create unnecessary drama for yourself. If she finds out on her own its one thing and no matter what the ultimate decision to stay or go will be hers. Only thing you should be focused on is your baby not the father’s life.

6 Likes

When child support and visitation start his true nature will come thru a d he will have to deal with it.

1 Like

You sounds thirsty for attention. Let it go. Let her be happy, or disappointed. And don’t do it again no matter what.

7 Likes

Just leave it alone. I could see if you were doing it out of concern but it really comes across as you being spiteful. It will cause a lot of drama. Why would you want that? Also, let him go. You know what he is. Your goal should not be to break them up so he comes running to you. It should be working on you and ensuring the dad is being a dad

4 Likes

Leave him alone and let her have him. Hope he doesn’t go for some type of custody. You don’t need child support because then he will get him half of the time. Let it go it will cause you and your son years of heart ache. Y’all are better off without him. I know I’ve been there.

1 Like

Just move on and leave him and her alone lesson learned

Lol woman need to stop being so bitter. Leave that woman alone

2 Likes

Smdh. Just keep it moving away from him.

Just leave it and him alone and co parent. You know how he is, so dont be doing anything with him. Unless you like drama

Walk away and count yourself lucky to have escaped from a bad relationship. She will come to her own conclusions.

3 Likes

Hahahaaa… So you come to Facebook looking for advice on how become a Cray-Cray stalker :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Baby grow a pair and take a hint from Elsa

7 Likes

Unless she contacts you directly leave it alone. Concentrate on you and your goals. Spend zero energy on him or his life.

2 Likes

Honey, stay in your lane! Just move on. He’s a player.

Sounds like you just want revenge on him. Let it go. She’ll find out eventually, on her own. Leave him alone and stay away from him!!

2 Likes

Mind your own business bcuz in the end your going to end up the bad person :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Move on. Focus on you and your baby. He is a man-child. Get child support from him BUT focus on your goals. He will never change.

1 Like

You don’t. If you don’t want him back, just stay out of it. Only communicate regarding your son.

1 Like

He’s a piece of shit, do not drop down to his level. Walk away, she’ll learn who he is.

1 Like

Girl worry about your kids and self… if he want to see the children fine but he also no matter what needs to help support this child he helped bring into the world :woman_shrugging: trust me… your better off just doing you and working to goals to better yourself for the children. He will only hold you back.

1 Like

Karma will take care of him.

1 Like

Good lord😒 some of these posts on here sound like a teenager posting it

2 Likes

I’ll be the odd one out… everyone’s saying don’t get involved and just leave it… what if your man was cheating on you and you had no idea? How would that make you feel if people just decided that you didn’t have the right to know? I have a feeling you may be doing it for the wrong reasons… that being said once you do find her contact info just be honest and tell her as nicely as you can, no need to to be petty or mean. Also, please do not sleep with him or engage in any other type of physical activity with him. Move on from him and focus on yourself and your child. Good luck.

3 Likes

This post honestly makes you sound vindictive 🤷 Obviously you want him back and are willing to ruin their relationship then tell the girl only to hurt her
Grow up

3 Likes

Walk away with your dignity

3 Likes

Why give him that much effort? He obviously isn’t giving it to YOUR CHILD or you! Work on you and raising a beautiful child :heart:

1 Like

Mind your business and leave him alone. Co-parent with him and leave the rest alone…She will find out eventually but it doesn’t need to come from you…

2 Likes