How can I get my breastfed baby to take a bottle?

I’m really enjoying my love life after getting solution by love spell caster. I am very thankful to you for being with me in difficult time when i was need and resolve my lost love problems. I recommend all of you guys this extremely superior love spell caster. Contact him on +2348143284524
Mail – drmamudu47@gmail. com

Neither of my kids would take a bottle we went right to cups when we started BLW

The Comotomo bottle is the greatest bottle ive ever used,although shortlived with my son he liked that the bottle was soft and squishy easy to hold and the nipple was also soft,truly shaped like breast.And if it drops it bounces lol.

Go cold turkey with breastfeeding…come to a screeching halt…be strong and don’t give in…it won’t be easy…then after some point she would have to choice but to take the bottle…it won’t be easy "the crying and everything … The child will eventually give in!!!

We found nuk bottles the best but again he preferred boob. It was easier to wait until
He was able to use a cup

I exclusively breast fed my daughter for 8 months. She refused a bottle for me and everyone else. I had to send her to a family members house for 3 days to break her cuz i couldnt resist feeding her when she was screaming crying and hungry but refusing a bottle. After that i was able to nurse her and pump into a bottle for her untill she was 18 months old. Good luck its a super hard habit to get them out of

I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored.

“We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has begun to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter.

I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr Mamudu! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished.

Thank you Dr Mamudu for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”.

Me and my husband are living together happily again… All thanks to Dr Mamudu. If you have any problem contact Dr.Mamudu now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: drmamudu47@gmail. com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348143284524.

My son never took a bottle. When I was away from him he’d only accept by syringe, around 6 months he drank it out of a sippy cup.

This year 2020 has been so blissful to me for God has given me a reason to live happily again after been heart broken for 3 months when my husband neglected me and went back to he’s mistress. I suffered and went through all types of emotional tortures for i couldn’t get any help to get my man back not until i was refereed to Dr. Sebi by my co-worker who gave me her full assurance about him that he can be of help to me. I got in touch with Dr. Sebi and i hearken to his words and followed the instructions given to me by him. Could you believe that my husband got back home within 10 to 14 hours as said by him and today, my marriage is restored & i’m so thankful, appreciative & grateful to God for using Dr. Sebi to get my man back after 3 months of broken marriage. Is there anyone out there who needs to get back to he’s or her lover back or needs any help of any kind? Then, i suggest that you get in touch with Dr. Sebi now through his Email: (drsebispellcas@gmail. com) / call or WhatsApp. (+2349055567018) more. God bless you sir.