How can I get my daughter to stop waking up at night?

My daughter will be 2 in a month and a half and still wakes up in middle of the night for warm milk she refuses cold milk as well my question is how do you get your littles off milk ? I will rock her for a hour she will fall asleep in my arms but the moment I put her down she’s right back awake unless I give her warm milk Help

Switch to warm water instead and slowly she will reject it all and stop all drinking at night.

I mean shoot just give her the warm milk :milk_glass: she’s two might last for ever it might not. I asked for warm milk when I was little because I craved Extra attention when I was lonely at night

With my last daughter, I would give her the usual amount of milk (while she was still sleeping) Every few days to a week, I lowered the amount she would get until there was nothing. Once there was nothing left to give, she would stir a bit the first few days, but she managed to stay sleeping. Try to keep her in her bed as well. I would stand next to my daughter’s crib and comfort her from there.