How can I get vaseline out of babies hair?

So does any mom’s have any device? How to get Vaseline out of a baby’s hair? Cuz my three-year-old thought it would be a good idea to put it in her sister’s hair I even tried dawn Soap

12 Likes

When my son did that my hair stylist told me put baby powder. Put that in his hair worked it in and then washed his hair. Came right out

1 Like

When I did it as a toddler my mom washed my hair with Dawn dish soap.

2 Likes

Try sprinkling baby power, baking soda, or corn starch on the parts of hair that are covered in Vaseline. Once it clumps up, comb it out then wash hair with warm water.

1 Like

Mix bicarbonate of soda into shampoo…put on dry hair and add water a bit at a time and wash…and then another normal wash…conditioner…it may help

There’s a Mexican bar sope called zote it’s a pink thick bar Walmart has them and the 99 cents store

3 Likes

It will come out. Just leave it and wash babies hair regularly as usual

1 Like

Don’t wet it. Massage straight shampoo well into dry hair then rinse with warm water . Might take more than once but it will come out .

Wash it with dawn to degrease it and then you’re gonna have to shampoo and definitely condition it well! Might take a couple tries depending how bad it was. Been there. Good luck.

Condition, wash, condition.

Kortnee, you would know about this!! :rofl::rofl:

Baby powder and witch hazel. Make a paste. Leave in for 2 minutes. Rinse with room temperature water. Then shampoo as usual. Don’t ask how I know this lol. :wink:

Try some dry shampoo or baby powder.

1 Like

Use dawn but on dry hair without water. This happened to me as a sleepover prank and I think that’s what worked. Don’t add any water until it’s time to rinse out. I think we had to dry and do it more than once but worked eventually

1 Like

Dawn dish soap, it works on ducks :duck:

When my kids (both now grown)
We used to put it on when they had cradle cap
It will wash out

I love how she said she tried dawn and majority of the comments are dawn dish soap :rofl:

2 Likes

Clarifying shampoo and conditioner. It helps break down the oil. May take a few tries.