How can I grow my toddlers hair faster?

Any tips on how to get my 2 year olds hair to grow faster!!! Its so long in the back but not in the front is this normal??

5 Likes

You trim the tips of their hair. Baby hair has split ends too . My granddaughters mom had a fit when I told her I trimmed her ends . Well I did it and her hair is now the same length . I trimmed hers at 1 year old she is now 3 . My sister is a hairdresser she did this to our kids when they were little. Think about your own hair. Don’t you get it trimmed up or cut because of raggedy hair ends . Kids are the same as adult hair. Save what you trim and put in a baggie .

My daughter hair was the opposite soo long in front and short in the back when she was 1 I buzzed cut her and it all grew back normal and even. She was so little ther she got away with headbands until it grew out. But I’d just trim and style normally. It’ll get there.

I use black castor oil and peppermint oil together it good

1 Like

I feel like young kids (under 3) typically have the cute baby mullet going on until they get a bit older. My 1 year old is rocking the same look rn lol

I use a plant based shampoo and conditioner as well as a leave in. I also have her hair trimmed monthly. Since starting this her hair has grown faster than ever.

Low maintenance styles. Keep it clean and ponytails loose or without tension.

Time, there isn’t a magical way to grow hair faster

6 Likes

My child’s hair is longer in back then too and sides.

Trim the back until the front catches up. It’s normal all kids grow the mullet.

My daughters hair was like that then out of no where it grew its normal momma. Try daily vitamin that your comfortable giving some say that helps as well

Is …this a serious question?!

It’s normal. And it will eventually grow… Just leave it alone and let it happen. You can add all these creams, etc. but it’s just going to clog pores. 

2 Likes

Jello. Biotin rich foods like sweet potatoes, eggs, fish, etc.

1 Like

Brush her hair more. Stimulates the hair follicles

She’s not a Barbie fashion head. Be patient.

2 Likes

As a cosmetologist, putting any oil or any of that is a myth. It won’t work. The only thing you can do is brush the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles.