How can I lose my baby weight?

Hello mommies so I just had a baby he is 5months I have be struggling to lose my postpartum weight off I am a lot older now about to be 36 my body is weak now this pregnancy had me high risk and I had swelling all over even now once in a while i have it on my feet and hands and I am so depressed my partner doesn’t make it easier for me he doesn’t workout , all my life I have worked out and never had a problem to lose it ,it was so easy gym I cant go due to my partner being Arab if you girls know what I mean on that , so I workout at home but I don’t lose anything just tone any advice on what to take or can help me lose weight I been taking green tea but I feel the more I workout the more look bigger and trust I have done this all my life so I don’t know what change now and why it’s not working .

1 Like

Netflix has work out videos from Nike ? Or does load an app ?.

Focus on core exercises. It’s likely you will have some permanent changes to your body. Did you breastfeed or are you breastfeeding? That helps a lot.

As we age it gets harder to lose weight. But remember, it took 9 months to have a baby, it’ll take that much time to work it off. If it’s the scale & not how your clothes fit, it might be you’ve gained muscle, which is heavier than flab.

Are there all-women gym’s you can go to? Used to be Curves, now maybe Orange Theory?

I take advantage of using stairs vs. elevators, stretching as I load & unload the dishwasher, parking further away, but if you have the baby in tow it might be impossible Mykolaiv

Your first problem is stressing over it! Stop it! Hydrate and sleep.

1 Like

If he can’t except you for what you are you don’t need him if it’s you you will find away to loose your weight

Look at e2m or eager to motivate all at home been doing it for 2 years