How can I lose weight?

Hey moms, I am a mom of 4 boys. Their ages are 2, 4, 6, and 8. As a mom I have often found it difficult to get rid of that unwanted weight. Not to mention that gross looking flabby skin that remains leftover after the little one is born. I finally found something that helps with that. I did my first wrap yesterday and omg the results were incredible. For 8 years I have been searching for something anything to take away that sag. What did you guys use? Have you found that thing to help? I am determined to get back to a body that I am proud of.

7 Likes

I wear one of these while working out not only does it help you sweat but it also helps tighten the skin I’ve lost 100 pounds in 1 year 6mons. No sagging skin, And the post baby pooch is going away…after 9 years. Lol

2 Likes

Counted calories, drank lots of water, went on walks with the kids. Lost 60lbs in 6 months. I guess I got lucky that my skin bounced back well.

Those wraps are a joke. Saran wrap does the same thing. You only lost some water weight… Exercise and healthy eating is the only way to lose it and keep it off…

2 Likes

My step sister does keto and omg she has lost so much weight and looks amazing , deff try it , thrive is not so much for myself didn’t work for me ! I was going to try keto but Im trying to convince my 2 baby so I can’t do it right now but I hear alot of good things about the keto , I’d like to try the raps as well my friend lost alot of weight with the raps !! Every women’s body is diff , I know alot of ppl who did the raps and they worked great and their body’s are amazing !

Those wraps work wonders

I’m in the same boat as you are. I also have four kids 6,5,3 and 2 I now have started to try lose my weight also. Before kids I was 125 which I’m sure I will never be again. I started going to the gym February 10th 4 days a week make sure to work off minimum 500 calories while I’m there then I only eat 1200 calories a day. so far I was 171 and now I’m 162 so about 10lbs in a month. I’m hoping the trend continues and to reach my goal of 145. Good luck to you and hopefully you find something that works because man this baby weight is hard to get rid of :sweat_smile: