How can I love my body again after having kids?

Okay I’m trying to be all about loving my new mama body but I’ve been really struggling about the loose skin from my stretch marks on my belly. I really miss my crop tops lol. But I can’t feel confident with the way my belly looks. Does anyone have recommendations on how to tighten up that skin naturally? Or just any tips on how to feel more comfortable with this new body.

1 Like

Lie on your stomach, keep your arms & legs straight in front and behind you and lift them up (no bent knees or elbows). Hold for four counts and release. Repeat as often as you can comfortably. Then roll on your back with your arms stretched out over your head and lift your arms and legs a few inches off the floor for a count of four and release back down. Repeat as often as you can comfortably.

Plank position in yoga is good for everything.

Keep skin moisturized. People seem to like cocoa butter and you can use scar cream for stretch marks, but not sure how much it helps. It takes a long time to tame the pouchy belly and it may never go back the way it was, but you just performed a miracle! Know that most men are just grateful to see a woman naked so don’t fret about what you look like.

Also, you can wear high waisted bottoms and crop tops. I got a flesh colored spandex camisole that helps smooth things out.

1 Like