How can I regulate my toddlers sleep schedule?

I’m going to lose my mind!!! For the last few months, my two and a half-year-old has been sleeping at all weird times, getting up in the middle of the night for hours, and taking naps at the wrong times. I don’t know what is wrong!! He had always been a great sleeper. Slept 10 hours a night and a 1.5-2 hour nap. Now I’m lucky if he sleeps 7/8 hours straight and takes a nap at weird times. What do I do? Am I missing something? We do the same bedtime routine, and nothings changed over the past few months, so I just can’t pinpoint what it is. All I know is Dad and I are exhausted! Advice, please!

1 Like

They change!! They are growing. There will always be something knew to deal with

Just keep him in his room. Make sure there nothing that he can get hurt on put a baby monitor in there n put a child proof knob on his door. He’ll b fine.

2 Likes

Honestly at 2.5 with my kids I had to reduce how long nap time was, and if it was past a certain time there would be no naps. Good luck, I hope you find something to get him back on track a little!

2 Likes

Cut the naps out or start nap time before noon no later. Even if bedtime has to b at 6pm.

1 Like