How can I remember those I lost at my gender reveal?

I’m having a gender reveal in April, I just recently lost three very special people in my life, and I want some ideas on how to add them in(pictures and stuff) it is outdoors so I’m looking for ideas of some decorating as well as something as like a tribute to them???

5 Likes

chairs with their photos in frames so it’s like they’re sitting there with you

4 Likes

I would do a memory table just like some people do at weddings. If has a sign or poem in the center and is surrounded with pictures of the loved ones who have passed

5 Likes

Light candles next to their pictures

Plant a tree? If it’s in your garden or somewhere that allows that to happen
If not a memory table with pictures and candle (if the weather permits)

2 Likes

Was their something they enjoyed? You could do a small set up on or near a table to tribute them.

2 Likes

We did a memory table at my sisters wedding

I read some testimonies about a spiritual healer called mama Tina on how she has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48 hours, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this woman could really help bring back my lover whom I loved so much. I decided to contact her because I loved my man very much and we had been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I had tried all other means to get him back but couldn’t. I contacted Dr mama Tina and she told me that my ex will come back to me in the next 24 hours,Dr mama Tina released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. My ex is now back to me again.As Im writing this testimony right now Im the most happiest man on earth and me and my man are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr mama Tina for the excessive work that she has done for me by helping ,me to get back with my man . I would like to drop Dr mama Tina’s contact and in case you see this testimony contact her if you have a lover that you really want back so badly+27673788758

2 Likes

I lost my mom and sister 4 month before I got pregnant with my twins and we did this…

7 Likes

You can reserve a small table for them with their photos.

Do this on a table with photos.

3 Likes

At my wedding, I had a china cabinet full of pictures of our loved ones that have already passed on. I found a poem that I loved and framed it with the pictures: “We know you would be with us today if Heaven weren’t so far away.” We got many many comments from our family and friends saying how much it meant to them to see that as well.

We put this on a chair at my wedding for my grandparents

Wee Dug Designs do photos onto wood great memory keepsake last forever they are on face book and Instagram x

1 Like

Please don’t release balloons it’s so bad for the environment.

Set up a table with their pictures and maybe a candle.

2 Likes

Set up a little display with their photos, make something that says “Hand picked from heaven…”

How about letting 3 balloons loose in their honor.

Hand out cards in remembrance of the ones u wish could be have helium balloons have each.person write a letter.set them free.oncenthe gender.is reveal to let them know

Were the people you lost all male or female. So say they’re all female and youre having a girl you could fill pink balloons with their pictures and when it pops you’ll see them. Or open a box of balloons and let them fly away with their pics taped/glued to them.