How can I sneak veggies into my dogs meals?

The older my kids get (they are 4 and 6 now) the pickier they are getting! Give me all your tips and tricks for sneaking veggies into meals! Thank you!

16 Likes

Umm your kids or dogs I’m confused. Cause they are 2 different beings

9 Likes

Your questions says dogs meals

7 Likes

Your post is confusing, are you talking about you dogs or your kids

3 Likes

Dogs do not need veggies.

5 Likes

my dogs, we’re talking about pets? my dogs love green beans, broccoli, carrots, boiled potatoes, blueberries, strawberries, apples (no seeds), pears, clementines, peaches. if they see me eating it, they want it.

1 Like

Dogs really don’t need a lot of veggies or fruit. My puppy though, loves carrots, pumpkin and sweet potato. She also loves peanut butter, apples and banana. It’s not something to give a lot, but they are a good treat every now and then.

My dogs eat and love all veggies cooked And raw. Vet says that they are good for them along with their normal food.

Puree! Puree some cauli and mix into a Mac and cheese sauce. Carrot, capsicum, courgette pureed and mixed into a pasta sauce for example

1 Like

Mine loves carrots when she was a pup I have them to her, she hates eggs and hotdogs.

Make muffins or meatloaf type foods where you mash or cook them within, you can find all kinds of recipes online, Pinterest has a ton. Just like tricking fussy kiddos there are ways to season to make veggies less obvious

Dogs? Are you talking about your kids here?

Smoothies, homemade ice cream, making sauces and soups. A blender will be your best friend for all of these!!! Bananas can be mashed and used in a lot of baked goods as a replacement, also apple sauce.

Mine have had veggies in their dinner since being pups, if we have veggies they have veggies, mixed in with their normal food they’ve never known any different

My dog loves cauliflower she literally pouts if I run out

Dogs can have raw carrots our dog loves it x

Our dog loves carrots :carrot:
I just cut them up,and put them in his food.

1 Like

Creamed cauliflower and carrots use blender

Add applesauce to dry food

My dogs eat their veggies just fine :sweat_smile:

u refer to ur kids as dogs? :thinking::woozy_face:

4 Likes

Your kids or your dogs???

9 Likes

I think her kids are her dogs :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ve never met a picky dog. My dogs will eat anything that I put in front of them :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

For dogs: chop very finely/cook with chicken or beef broth just to get the flavor in them- don’t fully cook them
For kids: make them fun. Get a noodler and shave down zucchini into “pasta” and have spaghetti using them!

1 Like

Are we talking about dogs or kids?

My dogs love raw cabbage sprouts cantaloupe and watermelon

Boil carrots pure them use them as a sauce for spaghetti (don’t forget the seasonings.)
As for dogs… uh ? Idk they usually eat anything. Try feeding raw with some veggies and fruit to provide a balanced meal for them.

Mine is 2 now, and has been having veges mixed in her dinner since she was a pup. She loves all her veges. She eats whatever I put out for her, she is not fussed. Lol

You could puré it and mix it in with his dog food . Idk if you’re actually talking about your dogs but you said dog so lol .

Actually, just made this for mine today! :dancer:t2:
Fresh cut up chicken, eggs with the shells and zucchini on top! I even threw in a couple blueberries and a lil whole grain rice! They didn’t even notice the zucchini! :hugs:

:woozy_face: are we talking kids or dogs