How can we keep this info secret?

Speak to your lawyer, they should have the best advice for you going forward. But it sounds like you should be able to gain full custody and get a restraining order.

4 Likes

Beat her ass one good time, she’ll leave u alone.

:upside_down_face: joking.

Nothing is valid unless it’s legally written. File for full custody.

You have to do things legally. Why are you letting a homeless deadbeat mother rule your life!? That’s ridiculous

12 Likes

Can’t y’all get a restraining or protective order if she’s threatening yall?

3 Likes

Get a epo ( emergency protective order) explain why you need it and they will not release your information. ( I am in Tx so I don’t know about where you are) file for emergency custody and explain to the courts why. You can do the paperwork your self also and turn it in to the court. Also get a lawyer so you dot your (I) and cross your (t). And that is a terroristic threat,

3 Likes

And using “baby mama”’ is trashy on your part. Maybe some of your turmoil is due to the lack of respect

7 Likes

File a modification to get custody with supervised visits. The modification would need to include that she sign away some rights, not all, and the only way to do that is with her signature. You can get a restraining order put on her but there’s not much you can do without a revised order. Talk to a lawyer about your options. You moving away may be enough for HER to put YOU in contempt because you didn’t ask permission from her or the court to move “further away.” My order states the same county or the counties touching the same county. If she does take you to court for contempt, then she can pull the kids back to the county the order is in without you. Courts don’t like taking kids away from both parents. And she can lie about her living conditions. The court system is messed up. Also, some court orders you have to tell the other parent who lives in the house with the kids. So she can bring that up too.

You need to get the courts, lawyers, and police involved. If there are already court documents (custody, visitation) you have to let her know their address. If you have proof of her threats (hopefully she sent texts or voicemail). Then file a restraining order for YOU AND the HOUSE, but honestly, unless you see her violating the order and call the police. But you do need the paperwork in place.

Give her the Opportunity to show her ass then record her dumb ass. File for full custody and get a restraining order against her after recording all her threats and psycho behavior.

U can have the court to restrict all that info

1 Like

Honestly she can find you once you purchase it’s public record unless you purchase in a llc name

Go the legal route. Hire an attorney…a good one… and take the steps to removing her from yours and the children’s lives.

2 Likes

First of all WHY don’t y’all have full legal custody if she’s homeless and yall have the kids full-time anyways. File immediately. Tell the judge about all the threats to burn your house down and beat you up. File a restraining order.

8 Likes

Why is she still allowed to see the kids if she’s a threat/violent like that?

3 Likes

Yous need to file for sole custody.

1 Like

She’s homeless and rarely sees her kids, I’m fairly sure your husband would get full custody. So why not go to court?

6 Likes

Get a ppo and put cameras up around the house. Most people just make empty threats bit of its not big of a deal cameras.

File for sole emergency custody ASAP. Document everything.

4 Likes

File for full custody

Sounds like it’s time to go to court and get some boundaries set!

1 Like

Give her her kids back lord

7 Likes

If you already know that’s what she is going to do, LET HER!! Let her dig her own grave. When she shows up at the school causing problems, they will ask her to leave, call the police, or ban her depending on how bad she is. That will give you more ammunition to fight for full custody. Instead of putting all of my energy worrying about what she may or may not do, I would wait until it happens and use it against her. Put the energy into helping the kids.

7 Likes

Quit referring to a child as “thing” and get a lawyer.

1 Like

Go to court. Do all communicating through text, you can use it against her in court. File for a restraining order if she’s threatening to burn your home and cause physical harm.

2 Likes

You need to go to court and get legal custody with visitation rights for her until she can show that she can get back on her feet get some therapy because she’s obviously not in a good place mentally or emotionally.
It’s a sad situation. It’s not something anyone wants to do especially to a mother, but you have to think about what’s best for the children.

Have dad meet her in public places when she sees the kids.

1 Like

Like are none of you adults… Hire a lawyer, problem solved… 🤦

2 Likes

Cameras on your home.

File for full custody, & then fine a protective order she’s threatening you him your child and her own children

1 Like

DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR OVER THIS WOMAN !! Let her know cause all she is going to do is give him more crap to gain a case against herself. I have been here with my ex husband he is a NARCISSIST, we lived in fear and hid out for almost two months because of his threats and finally I got sick of it. Now I’m so happy with FULL custody of my kids that he no longer gets to see because of HIS actions and I am married to the greatest man ever now. I wish you the best BUT do not stop living y’all’s lives for her all she is going to do is hurt herself! Also save whatever proof of anything you can

3 Likes

You honestly don’t think the kids already told her?? A new house is pretty exciting news for a child.

2 Likes

Put cameras up and file a report with the local police. Unfortunately unless you have a court order stating that she can’t know where they go to school, you don’t really have a choice in that matter. She could even pick them up from school or visit them there if you don’t have a court order against her not to. And it’s not easy to get one. Good luck

1 Like

Get a restraining order now!!

Talk to a lawyer??
Maybe a restraining order?

Document her threats and get a restraining order on her. Take her to court.

3 Likes

Restraining order. It will be easy since she has no address. You will have to try to locate and serve but after a few tries, the notice gets put in the newspaper and if she doesn’t show up the judge will most likely grant it.
Once that is in place you can petition to have your home address confidential. However, a lawyer should be contacted to verify all legalities on your part to ensure you’re doing everything right.

1 Like

Restraining order and full custody until she gets her life together

3 Likes

Take her to court. Threatening to burn your house down that is somewhat of a death threat. Document everything and take it to court with you.

3 Likes

Go to court and get full custody or at least temporary full custody, it’s not hard to do, depending on your state it costs about $75 to file for an ex parte (emergency full custody) if you have screenshots of the mother saying things like “I’ll beat her up” or “I’ll burn down your house” you’ll be granted the ex parte within a week. You’ll also recieve paperwork stating when the hearing is to reallocate Parental rights. If she doesn’t show to that hearing, you’re husband/boyfriend, whatever will be granted permanent full custody and you’ll never have to include her again.

1 Like

Report her, this is a VERY serious thing.

2 Likes

If this person is really psycho a op isn’t going to do shit. This is why battered woman that seek help sometimes wind up killed.

1 Like

With the internet these days nothing is private anymore. If she wants to she can find you pretty easily especially if you bought a house…that’s all public record. If she has joint custody you’re BF could be in contempt of a court order by keeping information from her. There’s nothing you can do, you’re not married but your BF could file for full custody with supervised visits…do it while she is homeless!

Whatever you do, consider that making the kids keep secrets from their mom is going to hurt them immensely, for years to come. Try to do things the “right way” as best you can, so the burden is not on them to protect your interests.
I’m not ignoring the fact that its hard. You should consult with a lawyer and see what can be done legally. You dont neccesarily have to hire the lawyer, just do a consultation and see what options are availae to you.

Sadly, your address will be public record since you purchased a home. Its recorded in the land records at the clerk of court’s office. A restraining order is needed asap.

2 Likes

Restraining ORDER… but like seriously… Why get involved w a man that has that kind of drama in the first place??.. I swear I am SO confused by these posts sometimes wasn’t she CRAZY when y’all first met? That kind of stress and drama will wear a relationship down and out. Speaking from experience. :thinking::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

8 Likes

Been there , done that …there’s no getting around a crazy ex!!! Had to do this kinda thing for most of our first 20 years of marriage… finally it has stopped, but she still stalks us even after 44 years together…all kids are grown and have families of there own…but she will continue,to stalk until either she or he is dead and gone !!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: We’ve missed out on a lot …

your address is public info. it’s extremely easy to find anyone’s address

I’m not saying what she’s doing is right! BUT if you don’t have a custody agreement she has the right to know where her kids live and where they go to school.

3 Likes

U have to switch school if they find out u moved could face huge fines . Take her to court

You have this in text messages? If so you can pursue full legal custody as well as a restraining order

2 Likes

Your taking care of her kids and making a home for them. And have been with their father for a year and a half. Shes homeless and trying to make the rules and threatening to burn down the home her kids will live in. And threatening to beat you up. Wow. All of that being done to you your so and those babies. I’d go for a restraining order. And if that didnt work and she comes to your new home. I’d definatley take it to court. Or handle it myself. You should not live in fear.she should be greatful. Prayers sweetheart get that restraining order. Go get an emergency one.please

2 Likes

Best to get legal advice in this situation

6 Likes

Restraining order against her for you and the whole family. Full custody of the kids.

6 Likes

Hire a lawyer get custody!

6 Likes

First of all, it is a crime to even say that she will burn down your house… she can threaten you all she wants, but cannot threaten your property. It’s crazy, but it is how the loaw works… Honestly, the kids deserve better. I would go for custody.

9 Likes

It’s past time to get the authorities involved here. I suggest you start by contacting the local Legal Aid office.

8 Likes

Did you file a restraining order because of her threats? I think you need an attorney and court

8 Likes

Get a ppo. And request to keep address and info confidential.

2 Likes

Legal advice and file for a protection order for you all and the kids. But as a mother regardless of what she is doing till you take the legal route she has all rights to know where her kids are and whom they are with.

2 Likes

File a restraining order once you have physical proof of her threats and file for full custody!

2 Likes

Go to court. For custody and retainer order

1 Like

And why are you still letting her see them?! She sounds frikin nuts! I’d file a report against her for the threats and take her back to court.

4 Likes

Well your man needs to take care of this. Your not married and haven’t been together very long. You have no legal rights here to keep her from knowing where her kids live and go to school. Thats just a fact and it’s not saying her actions are OK either. I wouldn’t want her to know where I live either. She sounds like she’s probably a drug addict and needs help. Your man is her kids father and he is the only one that can take her to court for anything to do with the kids. You can try to get a restraining order for yourself and your own kids but he needs to deal with that stuff for his kids. He should take her to court and file for full custody and supervised visits for her until she can fix her life and be the mother her kids deserve. I think it would be terrible to be a mother and have no idea where my kids live or what school they go to

10 Likes

If she threatened to burn down a place with not only her kids but other kids and you have proof of it. Take it to a lawyer threatening child endangerment, arson, potential murder. That along with the fact shes homeless would be plenty to get full custody. At the very least emergency custody and a restraining order against her till you can get full custody

Get a security system like ring that will let you know if someone is present, and have him go back for adjusted custody. If the threats are written, make sure you make copies. record ALL conversations.

2 Likes

That’s tricky
First of all which parent has full legal custody?

Even though she may not be a good mom
She is still their mother
And she should be allowed to know what is going on with her kids and where they are going to school
Unless there are court orders stating otherwise

I would encourage the kids dad (and only the dad)
To apply for full custody
Or to have a mediation session so he and the mother can work out an arrangement reg their kids

I get that you love his kids and that’s great
But at the end of the day it’s not your decision as to what’s best for their kids
(Sorry to be so blunt)
Only they or the court can do that
Granted you have been living with their father for over a year but doesn’t actually mean you are their step mother
You are really only his girlfriend
Sadly you need to stay out of it and let them sort out what’s best for the kids

2 Likes

What are u waiting for to bring a legal team In here? What a shitty situation to move into don’t u want it to be happy buying a house together in a relationship should be such a positive turning point doesn’t sound like it’s goin in the right direction for any of u hope u guys can turn this around before moving day or what’s the point :frowning: sorry your going through this hope it gets better

File abandonment of kid and go get custody now. Before she get wind you moved because right now passion is 9/10 of the law they both have rights until you get custody of them. Prayers for your family :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :heart::heart::heart:

Run to family court. Don’t dilly dally. RUN! Start for custody and an order of protection. She’s threatening to burn down the home HER kids are in and to cause you bodily harm.

3 Likes

Sounds like dad has grounds for emergency full custody and have his day in court for child abandonment, no suitable living conditions, etc. shouldn’t be an issue in getting full custody of all his kids and getting them stabilized and in a complete healthy living situation with home and school - if he doesn’t step up to the plate for them regardless of how she feels no one will and he risks the chance that she will do something really stupid and cause the kids to go into state custody - go to court get full custody and get those babies in a good healthy home environment and forget the threats she is just mad at herself bc she can’t or won’t do it for them - the law will be on your side.

2 Likes

This situation can’t be easy on anyone. If you all have had the kids full time for 8 months then you SO needs to go to court get everything written in legal form. That is the only way you all can start a new life and the kids get stability. Co-parenting is best for kids if they are not being abused in any way, and the adults can be adults not using the children to hurt or get back at the other adult. So this is something you and your SO need to decide what is best for the children not the adults but the children!! Good luck I hope things turn around for you all. Always remember children deserve to come first, to be loved, protected and as parents they did not ask to be in this situation so it’s up to the ADULTS to give them the best life possible!

1 Like

You need to record everything. You need to collect evidence. Any altercation or threat needs to be documented by the authorities. Get yourself a security system if you can.

1 Like

Get order of protection as soon as she on your property call 911 she be arrested said she threatened to kill u bla bla bla say whatever to get her away from u I was in a domestic situation I got away

You need to contact the attorney general in your state and ask how to proceed.
Or a lawyer.
:two_hearts:

Well she technically abandoned them. Go to court now for full custody and a restraining order

If I was you maybe do a different approach like involve the mother in her children’s activities etc instead of treating her like she doesn’t matter. There’s always 2 sides to every story and this is only yours.

2 Likes

She’s homeless it’s probably so easy to earn full custody right now more than ever

I would avoid telling her the school, but one of the kids might say something or even give her the address of your home, once they learn it. I woukd fight for dull custody.

Um, unless you need her for something this is the type of person you cut out completely. Move schools. Go zero contact. She is scary!