How common are miscarriages?

I have 4 kids and lost 2. Make an appointment and go prepared with a list of your concerns and questions. Don’t 100%rely on other people or what you can find on the internet. The website babycenter.com is a great tool for your phone you get cute updates and medical information. This site was recommended by my midwife. Make sure your comfortable w the provider you choose and congratulations

Don’t stress about it. Stress can cause a miscarriage. Just be as happy and healthy as you can.

I think the majority of us have had one.

Try not to think things like that because you don’t need that stress also 12 weeks is not the safe zone once you have your 20 week scan which is the most important scan that confirms any abnormalities with the baby. Once you get too 28 weeks that’s known as the safe zone ie if you gave birth at 28 weeks there’s a high chance the baby would be OK may need help with breathing due to lungs being small but most the time able to grow and be all good. When I was pregnant with my little girl I was scared dur to the fact that the pregnancy before that I had to have a medical termination, but that didn’t stop me enjoying my second pregnancy. Hope all goes well with the baby and you can keep relaxed and chilled throughout x

You choose to step away from the toxic life. If it means walking away from those whoare toxic in your life to do what’s best for your baby, then you walk away. Your future does not depend on your past.

I tell you, I really blame early pregnancy test for a lot of women finding out they’re pregnant. It used to be you had to wait until you were six weeks late before you could even go to a doctor. Now you can check if you’re just a few days late. My point is, until these little test came along, how many women may have had a miscarriage within that first six weeks and was not even aware of it? Why is it that now, in this modern age, are there so many miscarriages? I know way too many women who have miscarriages. I just can’t believe that this is a new thing that is happening to so many women these days. How many women may have miscarried before when we couldn’t find out until we were six weeks along? I actually believe that nature was taking its course And these mothers would not even have known that they were pregnant yet had it not been for these tests. So to me it seems like these tests cause a lot more stress than just waiting six weeks and finding out if you are pregnant.

Don’t worry until you have something to worry about

Omg you are asking Facebook

You can’t keep worrying about “what if” you have no control over that. Keep a positive attitude and just be happy. As for being a good mom, babies don’t come with instructions, we use what we grew up with and try to improve on that. Read what you can. you will get lots of advice from people, use you best judgement honey. You will be ok. Good luck. Have Faith.

You don’t have to raise your child the way you were raised. You can improve on your role model. You can discipline with love.

The fact that you are worrying about being a good mom… proves you already are!! Go to the Dr. You will feel better and calmer about the whole situation!! Good luck!!

Don’t worry. You should see your doctor the moment you get a positive test to make sure you’re doing everything thats right for you

Docs can take blood and make sure all is well i had a hormone problem from being on birth control lost the first pregnancy but saved my second i was put on a pill it was all from blood work

The more you stress and worry the more it puts on your body. Just go with the flow. You can’t change it even if it was to happen. Also try to see your dr. Generally it happens early on sometimes before one would even know their pregnant but it is very different for everyone. It all depends on YOUR body and it’s reaction to the pregnancy. Try to maintain good health and relax.

Hi. Try not to worry. I am the typical statistic 1 in 4. I had three children then a miscarriage and after went on to have another healthy pregnancy xxx

Just be happy all will be fine and if you want to be a good mom you will be xx
Just remember it’s hard at times and sometimes it’s best to ask for help if it’s needed xxx all the best to you and your new baby from a grandmother xxx

1 Like

If your concerned about running in the family, everybody is different. Try to relax and take care the stress of worrying could become an issue. They are more common than people realize.

1 Like

The change of a miscarriage after 6 weeks drops to like 5% but I you’re worried planned parenthood and most health departments can get you in fast. As for the toxic parent stuff I worried about the same thing. My mom was horrible and it took a lot of therapy and dealing with my trauma but I do it to be the best mom I can

I had 4 babies with 0 miscarriages, thankfully. Even 2 of them being high risk pregnancies and we were good. Don’t stress.

Its different for everyone hun !! God bless you and your baby !!! Just try to relax and enjoy!!!