How did you know you were done having kids?

How did you know/come to a decision that you were done having babies? I’ve lost 4 babies but part of me wants one more baby. I have 2 beautiful little girls almost 6 (November) and almost 3 (end of next month) But with everything going on in the US right now- it honestly scares me thinking about trying for another baby

19 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How did you know you were done having kids?

I knew because I was generally content with how my life was. My kids are 15 and 9 but I decided I was down a few years ago. To me it just felt… right.

But then I got pregnant so here I am lol

1 Like

I only have one that made it beyond six weeks in the womb. I don’t think I’ll ever be done, even though they’re now 16. Although I’ve been advised it wouldn’t be great medically for me to get pregnant again so I’m coming to terms with the idea I’ve only got one.

I have 5 on earth and 3 in heaven and I’m older now, so no more for me… but I love large families. If you can’t get it out of your head, you probably want another. You just have to decide when the wanting another outweighs the fear of losing another. If you are healthy and have room for more, go for it :heart:

my body is just done. i dont think my body could handle more tbh. plus we dont have the room for another. so we’ve just decided, no more.

My oldest was 15 when her brother was born now they r 20 and 4. I’m at that stage where I’m tired and old lolol rather just wait for grandkids

I knew because I was older
…it was a surprise when I got pregnant with my son
…wonderful blessing! Tears turned into happiness…glad my hubby didn’t get a vasectomy or I wouldn’t have the son I always wanted…think it through…godd luck to you…

I didn’t want more kids than I felt I can handle physically, mentally, and financially. I knew before I started having kids my limit is 2. I have 2 in heaven and 2 here with me.

1 Like

For me it was thinking about time and money. We can provide a much more comfortable life for 2 children than more than 2 children. Plus I knew my kids would both love extra curricular activities. It’s expensive and difficult to be there for all their practices and games with two…I couldn’t imagine trying to do this for more than two kids when we both work full time…but if we didn’t both work full time, they would not be able to do these things. So long story short…time , money and quality of life for the whole family is why we quit at 2.

While it’s true that only you can make that decision, it would be good to stop now and take this time to, instead of sweating out periods instead of morning sickness, tightly bonding with the little girls you already have. There’s no telling how long it would take you to have another child and right now is a great time to have the time to start a routine of activities with your girls which will give you and them a tighter bond and greater memories than you would think possible. I stopped with two kids, 16 months apart. I was 20. My marriage broke up when I was 25. I made it a point to bond as close as possible with my son and daughter. We read books from the library, sang along with music from records and tapes, had special TV shows we would watch with special meals. We would catch Godzilla movies on TBS on Saturday afternoons and they would decorate cardboard boxes with their crayons and use their bed pillows to make cars to play drive in movie. I’d make popcorn and pour pop for us and we had a ball. I would let them do my hair and whatever else. When the weather was nice, we would go to the park. I would let them play till they ran down, then stop at this one gas station and grab broasted chicken to eat at home. We had a great time. We played all sorts of games. It was good. When they were teenagers, we stayed close. My son’s friends would gather at our house. And we’d watch videos. He would take me to the pool hall with him and his friends to play pool. My daughter usually ended up in arguments with people at her high school who would want to beat her up. My son and I, more than once, stood shoulder to shoulder, on our front porch, waiting for them to show up. When they did, they’d not want to take on my son and me, so they would leave. It was like that. If you had a problem with one of us, you had to deal with all of us. We were tight. Even now that I’m old and gray, we’re still very close. My son takes me grocery shopping and to doc’s appointments. I fell on hard times and can’t afford a car. I live in a senior’s apartment building near my son. My daughter lives in another state, but we talk on the phone almost every day, sometimes more than once a day. We only get to see each other once a year because of my son’s work schedule, but we make the most of it. Bond with the kids you have now. You won’t be sorry.

1 Like

Tubes tied after number 1

I had hysterectomy due to cancer, but had my eldest with learning disabilities, my daughter has Russell Silva’s syndrome and a younger son, I never regretted just having 3, they are all my pride and joy, I was 37

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14996… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob47.pages.dev

We had one. Thats all it took. How many do ya need before you start to wonder…?

There’s nearly 8 billion people in the world. No one needs anymore than 2 kids. It’s greedy & selfish to keep popping them out. The world is too overcrowded as it is. Be happy with what you’ve got or here’s an idea…adopt.

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14976… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob59.pages.dev

That’s something different for everyone. I suggest getting a IUD it give you 5 yrs to decide. My husband and I were done after our youngest who is four so I had my tunes removed after her birth and now we regret it and wish we could have one more so I wish I would of went with an IUD and gave myself more time to 100% make sure.

I was just done. My youngest was just so hard on my body I never want to go through it again. I’m happy with my 2

This is my last now. I’m almost 24 weeks and it’s my second high risk pregnancy. The amount of times I’ve been scared I’ve lost her, told to terminate and the weekly appointments are just too much a second time around. I don’t see me having different pregnancies if I was to keep having more. So as long as all goes well with this bubba then this is my last :heartbeat:

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14298… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob67.pages.dev

my body and mind told me when I was 5 months along with my second child, would of been my 3rd but lost my first

2 Likes

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

1 Like

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

There is absolutely nothing in this world that will provide more comfort and happiness than a testimony of the truth.
Thank you so much Mr. Joshua Bunker for all you have done for me through your BSV citadel hedge fund Trading platform, despite this ongoing inflation , I still made awesome profits under his mentorship. Please don’t hesitate to contact him on how to earn from bitcoin and altcoins successfully
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I had to have a hysterectomy. :pensive: but I’ve learned to be satisfied with my boys

I am on baby number 5 and I knew I was done on baby number 4 but now I’m definitely done. God knows what he does haha

I just knew, my brain and body said so lol

I learned logic has no power against the maternal clock :wink: it was just a feeling I just knew I was done idk if its my age or my current place in life or what I just knew deep in my heart my future did not include being prego again and completely starting that phase of life over again I feel ready to move onto the next stage in life with big kids.

I let the dr set that number. I had preeclampsia and asked at my 6 week appointment how many he’d let me have.