How did you tell your partner you were pregnant?

I’m not pregnant yet. But my partner and I want to start trying at some point. When I do get pregnant I want to surprise him in the most unexpected way. tell me how you told your partner you were expecting?This would be his first child. And my 2nd.

4 Likes

I gave him a gift bag with a bottle of sparkling cider and the book What to Expect When You Are Expecting

My son was only 7 months old and it was +…,I walked down the stairs and threw it at his head

I took a test and showed him and told my husband happy valentines day I took it on valentines day

2 Likes

I messaged and called him. He was at work both times I found out.

I didn’t do this because I was impatient but I wanted to put it in the bottom of a coffee mug or dinner plate so when he was done eating or drinking he would see it

I just told him haha im not romantic

1 Like

My son was planned. I found out I was pregnant the day before father’s day and waited. Got him first father’s day card and had my mom make him a shirt that said my first father’s day was the day I found out I was gonna be a daddy

Told him on Fathers Day with baby clothes/items and a print out of the pregnancy test results as a gift.

1 Like

I said I am pregnant!! Surprise

1 Like

When I found out I was pregnant with my pregnant back in November, I sent him pictures of my pregnancy tests that I had taken, and he was at work at the time, and he had messaged me back saying he almost hit his head off the counter bc he almost fainted. I had just had my gallbladder removed in July and he wasn’t expecting us to get pregnant so soon after my surgery. Baby boy was conceived September 27th and I’m now 24 weeks, almost 25 weeks and I’m due at the beginning of July but delivering at the end of June via c section

I wanted to make a dinner for him with cornish hens, baby carrots and those tiny baby peas, but in the end I just had to tell him late at night when he came home from visiting his very sick dad in the hospital. I was going to wait for him to ask me what’s with all the tiny food or I was going to tell him there was a reason he had all baby sized food, lol