How do I fix my relationship after having someone else's baby?

First off you didn’t ruin anything you guys were broken up at the time, and he knew you were pregnant when you got back together. He sounds very immature. Raising someone else’s child doesn’t make you look stupid it makes you look strong and like a good person. Your daughter comes first no matter what above any relationship. From the sounds of it he does not sound like a good person to be having a child with anyways just by the way he is acting and treating the whole situation. I think you and your daughter are better off without him move on start your own life and down the road you will find someone healthy to have a relationship with that will love you and your daughter and treat you both right.

10 Likes

Your baby first, if he can’t do that, you have to go

3 Likes

Just for the record, the man realizes he doesn’t want to be in this situation. Please let him go, and find you someone who wants you and will be more than proud to be father to your precious child. I promise you, he is out there right now, just waiting for both of you to come into his life! Go find him , he’s waiting!

6 Likes

You can’t. If he had got someone pregnant I doubt you’d be happy.

What actions… you did nothing wrong… y’all broke up and u slept with somebody else… is either he in or he out. Stop feeling guilty for what happened. He knew u were pregnant before allu started up again so what is his point… mister need to grow up… it’s a sign ur not getting pregnant again… this isn’t a stable environment for ur child…

2 Likes

If he cant.love that baby then he got to go fast baby didn’t ask to be born that’s to much just leave his childish boyish person

3 Likes

I actually lived with this exact scenario and I did get pregnant with his child and we still broke up because he just could never accept my other child even after we had our own… take it from someone who went through it. if you have his baby it most likely won’t change how he feels about the child you have now … not fair to your child to even try with someone that already doesn’t want her.

2 Likes

He can either look at it as a blessing since he probably can’t have kids and the real dad wants nothing to do with the child Or every time he sees the child he’ll feel resentment towards both of you. See where he falls and it’s up to you to decide to leave or stay.

2 Likes

Have you had a dna test maybe your daughter could be his but if not therapy may help

Go. Trust me even if you want nothing more then to stay, go. Things won’t get better only worse and worse until every ounce of happiness you have is sucked out. He’s a leech and you both deserve better. Don’t let him take your happy, create your happy

5 Likes

This is the way deeper issue and clearly breaking up to fix your issues really didn’t fix anything at the core of your relationship and the baby on top of it just adds to it. It also sounds like he may not be able to have kids of his own biologically, this may be a thought in his mind which is why he is having a hard time being in the same room as you and the baby. I would suggest going to couples counseling if you truly want to try and save your relationship if not this is going to turn into a toxic thing that you do not want your daughter raised in and I would advise for you both to go get checked medically if you aren’t able to get pregnant together. It is probably a thing that you haven’t been able to get pregnant with him and I would advise against it until you truly both fix the relationship because for a relationship to work and takes two people and for a relationship to fall apart it takes two people.

1 Like

Both you girls deserve better.

4 Likes

I’d be out!! He sound like he has a lot of resentment towards an innocent child!!

2 Likes

This is super tough one. I have no advice but understand your predicament and wish you the best.

I had that same issue just walk away! U will be so much better at first it hurts but later on u will see someone else will love her unconditional!

4 Likes

Your relationship is fkd up and you are trying to get pregnant again. Come on girl. Get your act together.

5 Likes

You have your own answer. You just don’t want to make the tough decision

1 Like

Take your daughter and leave.

2 Likes

No matter what you want or do…you cant change the past. Your daughter is the most important one right one…her coming into the world was not her decision it was yours. So try to make a better future. If he is not happy, move out of his life… be with your baby an she happy.

2 Likes

I mean, yall weren’t together when you got pregnant. You didn’t do anything wrong. If he doesn’t want to be the baby’s father then he can get to steppin :point_right:

9 Likes

It’s time to end it period. Never be with someone who can’t expect your child and he probably has resentment. It’s up to him to forgive but just be honest with yourself It’s not worth it walk away.

2 Likes

Next thing you know he hurts the baby and didn’t mean to. I’d leave for sure

3 Likes

Take your daughter and leave this toxic relationship! Your number one priority should be this child!

1 Like

He needs counselling, and you both need counselling. Snd he needs to grow up snd not cause trauma to that little girl who didn’t ask for any of this

I’m just going to leave this here… you and your daughter deserve better and to truly be happy.

2 Likes

Your daughter is the game changer. He is not treating you, or her, like he will be there long term. Time for him to go…. You and her deserve better. I think you know this in your heart

1 Like

What type of life will that be for her!???

Others have already said what I’m going to say: you’re gonna have to leave him. There’s no way he’ll ever truly be able to accept your daughter. He will always be jealous of your relationship with her and he will always be resentful to you for having someone else’s kid. If you want your daughter to grow up knowing what a healthy relationship is, get out of this one first.

Quit trying to have another one till you get life figured out