How do I help my friend?

Tell her if he treats her like option, then show him how many she has. She needs to be savage and heartless. With all the sneaky shit you can do on your phone, these men think they can get away with everything!!! I’d be the first to tell my friend what her man is doing and I’d give him a piece of my mind as well.

Naw, he went through that much trouble to hide it, means he’s done it 100xxx before. She needs to leave and you need to encourage and support her in that, she will never trust him again, especially after him saving this girls name in his phone as a guys name, there’s no moving on from that because she will be stuck questioning everything, always, and he will never change, just learn new ways to hide it better

Obviously he can’t be faithful :rofl::woman_facepalming:t4: And if she’s hanging around his work, good chance that’s where they met and it will just keep happening again and again.

But your friend has to see her worth and want to move on from the situation.

If she’s not going to do anything about it or leave him then she should let that man cheat in peace

As a mediator ( for my friends that for whatever always come to me)
I always simply tell them personally what I would do, but also encourage on whatever decision they make. I never dog the partner, because that makes the situation worse.
There’s always two sides to every story, and there’s only one person who can make a decision.
If she decides to stay in that situation, that on her. If she gets her again, maybe that’s her sign.

I’ve seen people who continuously cheat, and I’ve seen people who have cheated once because they’ve felt lonely.

Yes it’s wrong either way, and hurts very bad.
But honesty is all you can offer along with support because you can’t make a decision for her.

Giving someone your opinion isn’t telling them what to do & you can still support them with whatever decision they make.

Can he be faithful? Clearly not.

Your friend has a choice to make. She can realize her worth and leave him. Focus on healing and rebuilding self.

Or, she can stay and let him cheat in peace.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she knows already. :smirk:

I would just kindly tell her you don’t want to hear about any drama stuff they go thru and bothers your health to the point your on this page posting about it. They have their karma to deal with and it’ll keep going or stop when it needs too.

Morning you do will change her mind, she has to make the decision herself.

How do you know all of this??

True friends would tell each other something like this!!! I care about my friends and do not want to see them get hurt. If I had first hand knowledge of the cheating, and I could prove it…I would most definitely tell my friend!!! If you would keep that information from the other person, you are not a true friend!!! This is something that she needs to know, this is after all her life!!! Tell her!!! Tell her so she can make an informed decision about what steps to make next!!! But good God tell her!!! I would be very angry if my other half was cheating on me and my friend knew it and didnt tell me…I would be done with both of those relationships!!! Give her the info!!!

Once a cheater always a cheater. This is my personal opinion…however, as a friend, I would let my friend lead in what kind of support she needs from me. Leave the judgment at the door and just be there for her. Bring her a coffee or something and just Listen to her. This is such a big deal and is sadly not black and white when children are involved.

Why would she want the relationship to last if he is a snake? I cant even understand tolerating this type of thing and still wanting the guy. No way for me.

No you get her to Leave him at the curb , like the Trash he is.
Once A cheater Always A Cheater

Share your thoughts and feelings with her, delicately and with love.

And then stand by her and support her as she makes her own choices.

The poster sounds like a teenager.

Mind your own business.
I’d be mad as hell if someone posted my business on a site. Anonymous or not.
When someone tell you something or entrusts information to you.

You do not go and post other peoples business on the internet.
That is a big no no. I don’t care if it’s Anonymous you are still telling someone’s problems to the entire world!

1 Like

He won’t change. :woman_shrugging:t2: Just support her through whatever she decides. :heart:

I don’t know your friend’s personality and how she handles upsetting news but I can tell you from my personal experience that having a friend know and not saying anything felt like a betrayal by my friend. If you know and you are hiding it from her she might see it as you are taking his side and not being 100% true to her. She is your friend you know her best so do what you think is best none of us on this thread can speak for you we can only make suggestions.

Definitely not a one night stand.must of being doing it for some time so its time to pack.if possible it might be good to get some proof go her cause shes not hoing to believe it.

It’s definitely not your, yet just keep an open ear for her and let her know your with her.