How do I know if I am leaking fluid?

Go to ER and get checked.

Please go to the hospital

So let me ask a random FB page JFC

1 Like

I thought I was leaking fluid at 25 weeks too and had to go in for testing. My dr told me that I wouldn’t be able to hold it in if it was my water. It would just keep gushing out. He told me if I ever was unsure to put on a panty liner and if that got soaked in I think an hour then I knew it was my water.

This is what happened to me when I was in labor! It was almost water leaking out of me All day long little by little. Any contractions or pain? If your concerned either way I would get Checked out!!

2 Likes

I’m confused as to why the person is asking the facebook “doctors” instead of ACTUAL doctors! Everyone is different every pregnancy is different. People need to stop thinking that just because something similar happened to them that’s what is happening to someone else. Go to the damn hospital. STOP ASKING FACEBOOK “DOCTORS”

1 Like

Sounds like your water broke. Dont wait! Go straight to the hospital!!

1 Like

I was leaking fluid and I promise you will know. It just keeps coming. Go to the er because you don’t want to risk anything. If your sack is leaking it can be very bad for the baby.

1 Like

Some is normal but you should go to the emergency room…better safe than sorry

1 Like

I would go to the doctor and get it checked out just in case. Especially being that your only 25 weeks.

I want an update!! I want to know that you didnt go into labor this early

Doesnt matter what it is. Go to the er to check. You want to be overly cautious at this time rather than assuming it may not be anything to worry about.

1 Like

Please do an update on how you are doing and what the fluid was in your case

2 Likes

Don’t wait for your dr. Go to the hospital.

I would go to the hospital

Some discharge is normal, your hormones are changing.

Head to the hospital

Maybe start off by saying youre pregnant at the beginning lol… i was thinking all kinds of stuff… but fluids during pregnancy due to hormones can be normal

1 Like