How do I leave my relationship?

I need help! I have been with my boyfriend since I was 16 I’m 23 now we share 3 kids together. We’ve been having issues trouble staying together for the past year. I believe the only reason it “works” is because I make it work. The past 2 weeks have been super rocky hes left once but came back. I got the urge to go through his phone over the weekend and found 3 blocked numbers all 3 were text now . So I sent them to my friend and she called them. Only one person answered and it was a female. So my friend calls me on 3 way with this girl so I can hear for myself. She said she is in sex work and if my man has her # blocked more then likely he’s been seeing her and paying for sex. She couldn’t confirm because I do not have any hard proof just a blocked number. At the end of the conversation she apologized and let me know she’s only 18! He’s 26! So I’m pretty shook up at this point. I woke him up ask him about all these accusations and of course he denies it. I made him leave he came right back that night. I need help to stick to making him leave and believing he will not change. This is NOT the first time he’s been caught paying women for sex. My self respect is just gone I feel so dumb worthless & used! I just don’t know where to start. HowTo be on my own and be okay. We just had a little girl 6 months ago i do not want her to tolerate the things I do. I KNOW I need to RUN and never look back. Why is it so hard to leave?! Any and all advice is needed

325 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do I leave my relationship? - Mamas Uncut

He’s done it to you once… once is enough! Think about diseases too

10 Likes

He’s cheating on you with minors and paying for sex, run!

You don’t wanna catch nothing girl I think it’s time to end things it will keep happening if you allow it.

3 Likes

Remember this feeling and promise yourself you will do whatever you need to do to not feel that way again. Use it as motivation. Get a plan together (a realistic plan) and do what you need to do to get out. Leave, and don’t look back. You deserve better and you know that. Your kids deserve better. Think of where you could be a year from now. On your way to a better life. You can do this. He’s not worth it.

7 Likes

Think about teaching your children that these behaviors are acceptable and they will think it’s ok to be treated in these manners it’s not ok goodbye pieces of crap

I feel terribly sorry for what she’s going through

2 Likes

You know what you need to do

You need an std check and to stop confronting him.

4 Likes

Girl anything like this is hard especially with kids involved. It’s apparent you know what you need to do but doing it and being ok with your decision I know is hard too!! Consider seeing a therapist and talking to friends/family and even a good church so you and your babies are surrounded by positive people who will help you find your way!! I’ve done something like this before; the secret to getting out of this relationship and making sure the next guy isn’t the same type of way is being able to educate yourself on characteristics of these type people and how to navigate them. Therapy has helped me tons over the years. It doesn’t make everything perfect but it does help educate you. Good luck momma.

5 Likes

I know it’s hard to let go, but holding on to a relationship that has been one sided will do more harm then good! I pray and hope God gives you the strength to leave for your own sanity and peace! He is not worth keeping around if he is looking at others for sex when you both just had a baby 6 months ago. You and your kids deserve way more than a std brought to the table. :heart:

Walk away now. You will wake up years from now wondering why you stayed. It hurts more to stay trust me.

9 Likes

If you have caught him paying for sex before, what are the chances that this isn’t another incident? You deserve to be respected more than that, if for nothing else but being the mother of his children. You need to set an example for those kids that you do not have to settle or be treated in such a manner. I’m so sorry you are going through this but you will be better off ending it and standing strong. One way to regain your confidence is to do just that.

Fuck a man and do yourself. Not only will you be happy you will be satisfied

It’s hard to leave because he’s what you know, he’s your “comfort” so to say, but you deserve so much more , it will not be easy in the beginning trust me, but it does get easier once you start focusing on your kiddos and learning to love yourself. Lean on friends/family if you can. Every time you get the urge to call him back home or text him call a friend/family instead. Keep communication strictly on the kids. any time he try’s to talk about anything else cut him off. You got this mama. Sending hugs and prayers :heartpulse:

8 Likes

It’s hard because we love them and we feel stupid for trusting them. I’m going through something similar but this is the second time of me catching him I don’t know how many other times he has done it. Come up with a plan to get him gone for good even if you have to pack up your kiddos and you to move to a safe place. Have a friend hold your money you save (mine stole 2500 that I was saving) have 4 small travel bags with everything you need in the hall closet by the door and if you don’t have a car wait till he leaves and have your friend come get you guys. Be strong moma know you deserve better than this and so do your kiddos teach them the right way to treat people. Keep your head up and stay strong.

2 Likes

If you even felt the need to check his phone that’s not a good sign. Leave girl, you deserve to be happy and he definitely isn’t making you happy. Good luck :+1: it won’t be easy but it will be worth it xx

2 Likes

get out quick and find a support group that can help you. do you own the home/ does he pay for housing? . the best thing to do is get out of this worthless relationship while you still have you self respect

Leave before you catch an STD :grimacing:

8 Likes

If you believe, pray. If you don’t, give it a try anyway. Prayer has less to with saying and more to do with listening :pray:
Make a plan. Turn to your family and close friends. If he won’t leave, you leave. Another option is to call a woman’s shelter, as they can provide resources and advice without you needing to go there, unless you want/need to of course :kissing_heart:
You can do it, it may be scary but you’ve got this!!! You are a strong woman and can do anything you set your mind to do.

3 Likes

Change is scary. Your priority is Kids & you.

1 Like

As hard as it will be … just leave. When it comes to cheating he won’t stop so it’s gonna be one after another just tell him he is free to do what he wants and you are gonna find someone who loves you and only you. It’s for the best bc the kids deserve a home filled with love. They don’t need to think that is how relationships work.

5 Likes

I think it’s more likely he was spam called and he blocked them.

Put your big girl panties on, take a deep breath and to it. You’ll feel so much better.

4 Likes

Paying for sex is gross n he needs help RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IT HURTS FOR A FEW THEN YOU WILL BE OK BELIEVE THEIR IS SOMEONE OUT HERE WHO WILL TRULY LOVE U N THEM KIDS GO GET CHECK TO BE SAFE IF HES PAYING FOR SEX

If he’s not your husband, you don’t have to make it work. Different rules for marriage.

3 Likes

You know why it’s so hard, because you don’t think you can do it on your own. You can. I left my abusive ex after 15 years and 4 kids, fully believing I was going to crash and burn, have my kids taken, have my kids hate me…the things I thought were terrible. That was over a decade ago and my children and I are so good. My oldest is in the military, and a high school graduate, my 2 middles are in high school, and my youngest is in middle school. We are so close, and so happy, and life is GOOD. SO much better on my own. It was scary at first, and there are always difficult times and moments but any home has that,whether it’s a married couple, an engaged couple, or a single parent. Show your kids how to live, lead by example, know your worth, know how strong and capable you are. Even if you take a financial hit leaving it’s worth it, being happy is worth everything. Going to bed without all that Bs is worth it. Living your life every day free of him and his nonsense is worth it. Also please go get tested, that’s incredibly important.

16 Likes

I would call around your local women’s and children’s shelters. They will guide you on child care, employment, counseling and set you up with your first months rent and security deposit on an apartment. slowly you will heal get your self respect and dignity back. Best thing is that your kiddos will see mama as a strong independent woman.
Good luck to you and God bless.

6 Likes

First off if she gave you a short joke you’d be able to still call her your friend and she should be calling you out to do other things with you.
Go to church when you can and since you already know that you don’t like his behavior you can do whatever you need to do, break away from unwanted mental chains.
As for your boyfriend get more couple friends to laugh about mild things like how you and your boyfriend always say ——- when you’re mad at one another but get over it by doing and saying ——-… send him some David ducovey written scripts ( be sure and reword it to how you’d say the words that you’d like to say) on relationships.

1 Like

Girl if he has been caught more than once he will continue this BS. You can go on without him and be much better without the stress. Trust me I’ve been there and I a standing strong today. Get out for your own sanity. Your IDs will be better off with a happy mom

9 Likes

First thing you need to do priority is go to a doctor and make sure you didn’t get any STDs then kick his ass out

I completely understand. I am so sorry hun. There are resources and such to help. Do NOT continue this. If you need numbers a place or even a friend. Life is short girl.
Don’t waste it. Be happy with your kiddos and move on. He won’t change, it gets way worse, sad to say. Your children will also thank you in the end… hugs

3 Likes

Get a lawyer asap and stand your ground.

6 Likes

WTH is wrong with these men? So willing to throw it all away for trash!!:woman_facepalming::pensive:

What you said about not wanting your little girl to accept what you have, is exactly what made me leave my husband. I still sometimes have a hard time believing I did the right thing. That’s what abuse does. But keep asking yourself if that’s what you want for your kids. Because if it’s not, you can’t accept it for yourself either. Do as I say not as I do is invalid. Kids do what we model for them to do. Model for them what you would hope they would do in your situation.

10 Likes

Just leave him take him to court and if you don’t trust him ask that he have supervised visits with the kids you deserve better

2 Likes

The first time he cheated was on him , the rest was absolutely on YOU for giving him the chance to do it again and again .

You had been with him for a very long time , and for the good or for the bag he is kind of “ your comfort zone “

He has stolen your past and will mostly steal your future if you do not have the control of your life .
If he doesn’t want to go then just move .

PS: I will be getting a Dr. Appt as soon as possible to get tested for any STD

7 Likes

I was with my high school sweetheart for 18 yrs have 2 girls together… He cheated girls and I left… Believe me I was so scared of being by myself being a single mom making minimum wage and supporting us but I did it… Yes I got food stamps no child support for a year but I still paid my bills and made the best life for me and my daughters… My girls are 20 and 18 both have babies themselves now but what they think is ok in a relationship they got from their father and me putting up with it as long as I did…He was an alcoholic…The way he treated me is the way they think it’s suppose to be like… I’m trying my hardest to get them to see they are worth so much more but I guess I can say monkey see monkey do😢 Here I am today a 40 yr old single mom to an 8 month old… But not afraid to be alone but it’s a struggle some days but I just keep trucking and do what I gotta do…… Hold ur head up high get out and don’t look back… You will feel the weight being lifted off ur shoulders… My girls was the first ones to tell me how much happier I looked and seemed…. You deserve better and so do ur kids!!! He’s not gonna change so it’s time for you to make that change!!! Keep ur head up stay strong and life will get better for ya!!!

My heart hurts for you. You have to choose to love yourself. You sure deserve better and so do your kiddos

2 Likes

What state are you in? Some have help through Department of Social Services (that’s what it’s called in California). They have emergency funds for homeless assistance. They can pay for 2-3 weeks in a hotel, then they will pay the move-in deposit on an apartment. You can get food stamps within 3 days and a few hundred dollars a month (different in each state) until you can get a job. They will also subsidize your childcare so you can work or go to school full time. There are also Free Family Law Facilitators that can help you fill out paperwork to start enforcing child support. You should either block his phone number or change yours to make it easier to not give in and go back to him. Are your family members close by? Parents or siblings that can help you?

All of the tears, apologies and promises he will surely give… will not be sincere. He thinks you will never leave him.

It’s going to be difficult as the weeks/month go on, as you undoubtedly will begin to feel lonely and he’s who you feel comfortable with…. But he has already put your health at great risk by having sex with prostitutes, numerous times. It’s not just STD’s it could be hepatitis or AIDS or anything.
When you feel vulnerable and weakness when he tries contacting you, you HAVE TO keep reminding yourself of everything he’s been doing for who knows how long!
Try contacting your local Battered Womens Shelter… they can direct you to resources you will need.

Be strong, take time to nurture yourself, take care of your mental health and emotional health first…
You are strong, you are brave, you are courageous, you’re an amazing mom. You can do this… your children are relying on you to do what’s best for their mental and emotional well-being also. Maybe join some mommy groups in your area so you can meet other moms for play dates for the kids and/or coffee dates for mommy’s. :relaxed: 6 months down the road you will look back and see how proud you are of yourself for getting out of a toxic situation.

:revolving_hearts:🫂 You got this….

1 Like

You can do this. Make him leave you have children that needs a home. And you don’t want them thinking it’s okay to treat a partner like this. And it’s not his first rodeo. Do what is best for you and your children. :thinking::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Time to kick him out with no taking him back. Why would you want to be with someone that has no respect for you and certainly has no love for you. He is just using to for a roof over his head. You need to forget that lowlife and get on and make a better life for you and you kids.

It’s gonna hurt to leave but once you get over that hurt you are gonna feel a lot better. You have to stick to it no matter how much it breaks you at first.

3 Likes

let him go get child support and start looking for a friend no relationship till u ready.hold ur head up and stop letting him take ur shine. u r beautiful and a strong woman. in time u will heal. but never let anyone take ur shine put that crown on and keep it on u r a queen in ur own right. Throw him out change ur locks get a job and get a real life without a cheater please get tested for Aids and STD’S. Cause if he pays for sex with these people so do others…Always remember u r strong and can do this it will hurt but u will get over it

Be smart about this. Get this off social media for starters. Keep it all of social media. You have two choices, confront him and see where that goes, or #2. take some time for yourself and a GOOD, LONG, HARD LOOK at the entirety of this situation, your life, this relationship and where you want to be in the next 5-10. Find a way to work your emotions out of it. Make a decision to stay or go. If you decide to go, get all of your ducks in a row. Make sure your working, make sure your looking like a nun in the community, make sure you have it together enough to keep yourself sane and safe. You can’t be what your kids need if you can’t mentally sustain yourself. If you have to save face and stick it out to save, then do it. At the end of the day, you are young, you are strong and you are a momma. It’s easier said than do e it please think and think hard before you react. I wish someone had given me that advice. In the end, it worked out for me and I met my best friend, but had someone given me these words, it would have saved myself and my kids a lot of heartache, money and emotion!

5 Likes

That is aLOT for any woman to have to obtain knowledge of. You don’t want your daughter to tolerate a man doing it to her, but do you want her accepting money for sex? That is also a possibility in her future. I mean it’s ok, right? Daddy done it, momma stayed. It’s just not good for anyone of you. Leave, make him leave. Get into a support group or therapy to cope and learn how to turn all the negative feelings, emotions of disgust, hurt betrayal, hurt, into motivation and fuel. It isn’t the first and likely not the last, but as far as YOU should be concerned it shouldn’t matter if it was the “last” time. He cheated for :100: 2 to many times. All of that will eat you alive if you stay, daily like a cancer killing you. Let go, heal.

It is hard to leave believe me I have been in your shoes. I promise once you get the courage and strength to leave you will not regret it.

5 Likes

Leave for your babies, there is a better man out there who would LOVE you and you children. You and them deserve a happy healthy household

1 Like

First part:
You were 16 when you got together and are now 23, you’ve said he’s 26 which would have made him 19 when you first got together (that’s illegal)

The fact that you’ve gone through his phone shows that to a certain degree you have been suspicious of what he has been doing and think he has been cheating (which he has been)

How long had that girl been 18? And when did he block her number? They’ve obviously had sex (and if it was before she legally turned 18, to me that is bordering on pedophilia tendencies- further added to the fact you were only 16 when you guys got together)

The fact that he denied it makes me think that he’s done it before and he was just careless this time in getting rid of the evidence and he will probably continue to do it.

He’s shown you he won’t change and you allowing him back in after you’ve kicked him out goes to show him you will put up with just about anything.

Have you been tested for STDs? As some STDs can passed onto your child when they exit the birth canal/your Vag (not a nurse/doctor but was told this when I was pregnant)

Check in with local womens shelters (or your family) and find a place to stay and if need be start from scratch.

You’ve been with this person since you were 16, you’ve matured up in that time (just generally) and he has been there.
You’ve been emotionally, mentally and physically vulnerable around him, which that in itself is a big thing. Not to mention you have 3 kids together.

You need to find support from somewhere so you can move on from this man (loosely used as what kind of man can do this to his partner).
You and your children will be better for it

My ex husband did this. He would go to whore houses after rodeo events or gambling “episodes” in Nevada, get happy ending massages here in Ca. I caught him. I also caught him trying to hook up with the chick at the auto parts store. Once, he and a buddy took some girls out to the woods and they got in to a fight, the chicks and some dude beat the crap out of him and trashed his truck, crashing and leaving it in a tree. He deserved the ass kicking, but I had to pay to fix his stupid truck.
He wouldn’t let me go see my family, if I did, he would cheat, or destroy the house so I had to clean for two days when I came home. I got so sick of him I couldn’t even stand to kiss him anymore. I hated him. We fought non stop, and it got to be violent when he drank, and it happened in front of our child. The last time he laid hands on me, my daughter was sitting up on the bed screaming no daddy no and I’ll never forget her little mouth wide open in pure fear.
I left his ass. (Ask me how, it took support and about 12 months to prepare for leaving) It was better for my daughter, who was 4 at the time we separated.
She’s 18 now and her dad and I get along fine and co parent really well over the past ten years(the first four/divorce custody battles etc were hell)
But he’s had two more GF’s and two more wives and 2 more kids since me, (I was wife number 2 lol) and he never changed. To this day he’s a mess. I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with him anymore. I always feel bad for these women he gets with. First he makes you quit your job. Then he moves you 80 miles from any town, which is 100 miles from any city, out in the middle of nowhere. Basically isolates you. Then he financially isolates you as well. ……well you get the gist. I’ve watched him do it over the last 14 years.
Point is. I don’t think he’ll ever change for the better.

If he’s sleeping with prostitutes you may need to be wary of catching something. Cervical cancer is no joke. Tell yourself he would not out you in jeopardy if he cared. There’s no love there. Pray about it. Ask God for strength to do what you need to do. I promise he will give it to you.

7 Likes

You deserve so much more than what he’s giving you. You’re strong and you can fight for a good life and be a good example for your children. If you stay, not only are you disrespecting yourself, you’re showing your children what’s going to become normal behavior to them. There is light at the end of the tunnel. I left an abusive relationship and it was difficult to say the least, but I am so much happier now. You CAN be happy, just not with the man you’re currently with. He’s shown you time and again he won’t change, no matter how much he says he will. Good luck to you and your babies, I hope you leave for good. Sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

You can’t build yourself up with him continuously taking you back down again. Let him have all the ho ho hoes he wants.

Kids are smart! They see and hear things. When they see their Mommy being treated a certain way, they are going to think it’s ok for them to be treated this way and vice versa for sons and dads. Girl run. And never look back. Don’t fall for his I’m sorry crap I’ll be better crap. He. Won’t. Change.
Also, go to a clinic and get yourself tested.

3 Likes

You want to DIE from some disease he brings home? Kick him tf out! You want HIM or a foster home to take your kids if you both die from him catching something?!

2 Likes

Keep replaying what the 18 y.o told you and stand on that, YOU HAVE TO PICK A SIDE SIS HE FOUL AF!

4 Likes

Buckle up and get a good lawyer for you and your kids. It’s doubtful he’ll change.

4 Likes

You deserve better, you could get a STD or worse. I mean it won’t stop there. There’s women’s shelters, they help if you need to get out.

5 Likes

Girl… You’re going to get an std (possibly). That could endanger your children too. I get giving a chance and he’s been given way more than that. I know it’s easier said than done but you and your babies deserve better :blue_heart:

1 Like

I am SO Sorry …
Tell him what you know - give him a chance to come clean …
Any family is worth saving… I promise.
Often a man gets mean because he has a guilty conscience -

2 Likes

Wait do you have any idea how diseases he could have given you? Go get checked for EVERYTHING. Not to be mean, but what the hell is wrong with you. He’s paid for sex before and your still with him? Girl you get what you deserve, if you don’t find your self worth and put your kids first not some damn sperm donor. Think of your health.

Where is your pride? Leave now.

1 Like

Do you have family that you can fall back o

1 Like

Prayers sweet mama. I was 16 and didn’t leave until I was 32 with 1 child. You are so enough!

2 Likes

Make a plan go to family or find out where you could stay until you get a place it’s hard but worth it.For your own peace of mind

LEAVE! My very good friend knew her husband was having an affair, so she thought she would give him a taste of his own medicine. They ended up with HERPES!!! That’s for life. She’s miserable and still with him bcus she feels like she has no choice. She left him for awhile but went right back, they were together for a couple years when the HERPES came into play. They have 3 children all under the age of 12. Please think about it!!

Anything that takes away your peace doesn’t deserve a place in your life. Leave for your mental sanity, and the sake of your kids.

It’s what you’re used to. It’s always hard to leave something like that, but you and your little one deserve to be safe and happy. Get far away and I promise you’ll start living a better life and be glad you did, even if it is hard to begin with

1 Like

My best advice to you read this post back to yourself then write down what you would comment to someone else making this post . Then read that back to yourself and there’s your answer

5 Likes

Meanwhile as you figure that out
…there are children listening to y’all fuss. That should be the biggest concern.

2 Likes

Run don’t walk away from this cheating man. Not only is he cheating on you but he is a liar. These are not the qualities you want in a man. A man of good character is worth waiting for.

2 Likes

He will never change, dont waste more years on this man, your children will keep you strong and once youve taken the final step of seperation you shant look back, and he should be the one leaving the family home not you and his children
Good luck

2 Likes

Tell him its you. Tell him you need a break. You need a change of scenery. Just tell him what you need to so you can go. And get!!!

2 Likes

It’s hard to leave because your not only letting go of the actual relationship you will also be letting go of the dream of how it could be. How it should be. But it’s not. You have three beautiful children and lots of happy times ahead. There’s really nothing you can do about his issues.

He blocked the numbers so they couldn’t call or text him.

You are young and have 3 children. Time to look at the situation and move on/ As hard as it is the benefits out weight the horrid life you are living. Your kids will ne proud of you and you will regain your self respect. He is just taking you down his path of self destruction

2 Likes

Apply for housing or low income apartments in good area… start setting a plan… don’t even say anything to him… when u get approved break away from him n don’t look back… you’ll need friends n family support… you got this… message me anytime no judgement

2 Likes

You just leave him. It’s really that simple. Either stay & keep being lied to & disrespected & hurt or break it off & work on you & your kids & get your peace of mind back.

1 Like

If he is paying sex workers
Get out with your children he won’t change

I had a husband that did those things and I lost myself completely for a long time. I finally got rid of him and i instantly felt much better

Unfortunately you will not leave until you are ready, you need to start having some self love and self respect, you will do just fine with your babies on your own.

when you have had enough trust broken and your heart becomes numb to all his actions you’ll be able to leave. Hopefully you will remove yourself and your children from this situation before that. The best way to begin is to begin. Set up your OWN bank account, get your OWN place to live, start packing YOUR stuff and whatever is important to you and your children and get it into a safe place, NOT a friends place. Get a storage locker or your OWN place. An Apt., house, whatever. Do NOT rely on a friend. Its odd how many “friends” will turn their back on you as the process unfolds. Your TRUE friends will stay.

You should pack up and leave

When how you feel about yourself starts to sound like you do, then it’s time to leave. You don’t deserve to feel like your nothing. Start by applying for benefits: ex: housing, food stamps, cash assistance. See if family or friends will allow you to stay with them until you can get in housing. You can do this, and you don’t deserve to feel like your nothing❤️

I left my relationship coz it was toxic, no intimacy. He was been a DC, so I thought about my girls… Do I Wana raise them in an environment like that… Do I want them growing up knowing it’s a shot environment… Dp I want them to be treated by there men like this when they are older… Hell No… it’s been over 2 years & we are powering.

4 Likes

Its hard to leave because not knowing and new are scary for us. But it works out don’t worry over time you will look back and have a giggle…it happens one day you just get strong and you go…I did.

3 Likes

That’s disgusting and you deserve better but I know how hard it is to leave and until you make up your mind that you’ve had enough, no matter what anyone else says or does it will continue.

2 Likes

It’s hard to leave because just because he is a screwed up person you still have love. Love don’t just stop because they mess up or you know you can’t be together. You need to choose your daughter growing up not thinking this is ok. Yea leave. Just know your love may still be there but it’s not about you any longer

1 Like

Ok, You know this relationship is over, so be smart about it. Don’t go off half cocked… Get a plan. 1. Write down exactly what you want. This will be a confusing and hectic time so making a list will help you stay focused. 2. On the backside of your list write down the steps you need to take before you make it official he needs to leave. On your list include: Start Stashing money, Any utilities that are in his name need to be changed into your name, if you rent, have his name taken off the lease. set up child care plan, if you are not working get a job. DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO GASLIGHT YOU. You are going to need to be on the down low with alot of these things. no matter what you catch him doing do not fight with him… all is well in your world while you are preparing for the split. Also get info on getting a child support order and get that order. These are not in order and some will have to be done after the split, I am just giving you a rough draft. Let someone close to you know what is up in case he gets violent. the day you sever the relationship have your confidant help you pack his things and put them on the porch and have the locks changed. drain any and all joint bank accounts and open an account in your name only. This is a big deal and you need to be smart and minimalize the collateral damage. Take a few months to get everything in place before you drop the bomb.

10 Likes

He will not change, but if he keeps doing this , why do you keep having his babies?

3 Likes

Yuck. I’d never let him touch me again. Go get tested.

7 Likes

He’s not going to change. Leave now. Before he brings home a disease of some kind. If you are the only one trying to hold things together, that’s not good. Take care of yourself and your babies. Build a life with them. You’ll be ok.

4 Likes

Runnn ----DOGS DONT CHANGE THERE SPOTS save your kids from all the DRAMA work on yourself n be a good mom

1 Like

It’s so hard for you because I’m guessing this is your first and only love? The first thing that you should’ve done when you first found out he was cheating when you kicked him out you should’ve stood your ground then because now that he’s came back I don’t know how many times from cheating he just thinks it’s a game and kids still keep on doing it. Unfortunately he might not stop until you leave with the children and he shows you that he has changed and it might not be a couple weeks it might not be six months it might not even be a year it may be longer than that you might’ve found somebody else by the time that he finally changes but that’s his fault!

1 Like

Girl get gone before you catch something you really can’t get rid of!! If he wants to sleep with hoes that’s on him…you deserve better for you and your kids

6 Likes

Pack up and leave and forget him. Also I would get tested for STDs as never know if he is having sex with women and paying for it there could be diseases.

I MUST agree with Kimberly get tested immately

3 Likes

If he is cheating on you now when the relationship is new AND with a new baby, this is a behavior pattern that will continue! If you tolerate it, then it is acceptance and he will see it that way. I would wear a condom just to be safe.

1 Like

Gurl
You already know he has a sex issue and your putting yourself at a high risk to get an STD or something worse you can’t get rid of get tested.
I realize this is hard for you but you need to stop sleeping with him and start making a feasible exit plan. Talk to someone you trust and if you don’t work get some assistance from the government and be sure to know your options before you leave. The new life your about to begin will be difficult but well worth it.
I spent my late teens and early twenties with a cheater 5 years and 2 kids later with several heart breaking instances I kicked him out and never looked back.
#UGOTTHIS