How do i manange sciatic nerve pain during pregnancy?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

I think it would be depending on how far along the pregnant woman is. . . But you can always Google, wikihow and youtube for different types of stretches that you can do at home.

Or you can see if you schedule a chiropractor appointment (insurance may or may not cover it) and the pregnant woman would have to tell the chiropractor how far along she is.

The thing with stretching you either have to do it every single or daily to keep those muscles loosened up and not become tight.

1 Like

Thorough professional massage mainly on that area, applying heat and doing my own stretches and resting helped mine go away in about 2 weeks and it was brutal for me. I cried daily. It hurt just to walk. Sit. Stand up. It just hurt all the time and I was working full time with two small children at home. Have faith… it will clear away if you take good care of it. The deep massage really helped loosen it up.

Stretch! Sit in a chair and bring one leg up so the ankle is resting on the other knee and bend forward until you feel it and then stay there for a few seconds and switch sides

How is this relevant to Halloween or Fall? Does an admin not read these before posting?

2 Likes

Leg pillow between the knees.

Go to a chiropractor or a heating pad. That’s random for a Halloween/fall holiday page :joy:

2 Likes

I would recommend to join some pregnancy groups. You can get a lot of help with those! I have myself. Good luck mama. :blush::blush:

U can get prenatal massages I had that my whole pregnancy my dr said not much u can do for it

Third pregnancy related post…

3 Likes

You contact your OB/midwife instead of a random group on Facebook.

5 Likes

What does this have to do with Halloween and fall? Can we keep it about Halloween and fall? Not about pregnancy cuz we don’t care about that I wanna see Halloween stuff

I think the owner of this page might be pregnant.

Whoever asked please message me

1 Like

Time to unfollow this page,too many politics and off topic now days,no thanks,I’ll find an actual Fall/Halloween page about FALL AND HALLOWEEN😂

1 Like