How do I tell my husband I am into BDSM?

How do I tell my husband I’m into bdsm? He slightly likes to take charge but I’d really like him to be more of a DOM. I’ve tried hinting around with wanting to play with toys and cuffs and he’s just not getting it.

34 Likes

Just flat out tell him? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

He’s you’re husband, just tell him lol

5 Likes

Maybe show him a group on FB and ask if he would be into learning more ?

1 Like

Send him some gifs and say “I’d like to do this…”

Just tell him. Honestly you should have had this conversation prior to marriage.

3 Likes

He’s your husband, how does he not already know?? Just tell him

2 Likes

Tell him you want to try new things and just throw it out there. Visit a toy store and show him what your interested in ect.

Men don’t do well with hints. It’s either black or white. Show him.

4 Likes

Just tell him flat out and explain to him what it is you want

Tell him lol you’re married

I would just tell him you would like him to look into different things and see if he’s willing to give anything a try also use it to ask him if he has any fantasies

Guys can’t read between lines :laughing:. You have to flat out be honest

3 Likes

Some don’t even know flirting or seducing unless you got your mouth on their cock. It’s ridiculous. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Just bring it in bed with you and take charge, tell him what you want. He can either say yes or no, more than likely it will be yes :wink:

TIE ME UP , BEND ME OVER CHOKE ME AND PULL MY HAIR AND TELL ME WHAT A DIRTY WHORE I AM :joy: I think that will solve your problem

Open your mouth and say what you want don’t hint at things because if you hint at things people don’t usually get it or they assume wrong. Tell him straight out what you want.

Just be upfront. If you cant tell your husband everything about you is he really your husband? Lol

1 Like

Just tell him. Bdsm requires good, clear communication.

2 Likes

Have a straight conversation about it. Maybe he is into it and is holding back because he doesn’t know that you’re into it. My husband and I have been married for years and just had this conversation last year.

I’ve tried for years to get my hubby into it … I have always been a switch so I’m good with either but damn he would get it alot more if he would take control

If the poster wants they can privately message me. Me and my fiance have a 24/7 sub dom dynamic in our relationship that started with me initiating as it was new to him. Pm me if you want I can give you a lot of advice. I’m a full time sub as well as wife and mother. Anyone is welcome to ask me questions if they want some insite guidance or advice

1 Like

Men don’t pick up on hints. Just straight up tell him.

4 Likes

Straight up tell him. Men are stupid.

7 Likes

Just be real. Sit down with a glass a wine and him a whiskey if he drinks it. Just tell him your thoughts.

1 Like

What is that? Lol I’ll laugh at myself but someone please explain the acronym

Communication is key. Just sit him down and explain your wants and please, for the love of everything holy, research it. 50 Shades is NOT BDSM, it’s abuse. Look up real dom/sub relationships and talk to members of the community. Figure out if it’s the right thing for you together.

6 Likes

I don’t have this issue I’m a dom but not in a bdsm way I’m just more into being on top and in control of movement because of my hips and back, I’ve never understood the wanting to be choked or smacked with a whip thingy or any of the other stuff, it’s not fun for me and I’m not interested, sounds like you just need to talk to him about it because otherwise you won’t be fulfilled and sex won’t be what you’re needing, I’ve had to make it clear I won’t be touched or treated that way and someone people want to push for it and that’s not okay so if he doesn’t want to do that then don’t make him, should have been one of your first convos going into a sexual relationship at the beginning

2 Likes

Just tell him. Odds are he’ll be into it

1 Like

I’ve told my hubby he said your weird shut up lol

7 Likes

Call him Sir…works every time!

1 Like

A guy that can’t take hints? Fascinating!

12 Likes

Just say you’re interested in spicing things up and pretend to discover it with him

2 Likes

Buy some and lay them out on the bed. Be dressed up in lingerie!

1 Like

I got the toys and said tie me up

Just be upfront with him
A lot of people can’t take hints. I’m one of them lmao.

1 Like

Be an adult and tell him lol

3 Likes

Well, going to Facebook isn’t the way to do it lmfao. Be an adult and tell him

1 Like

You could just use your words. Like an adult.

Stop hinting and have actually talk to him about it. Men just don’t get it hints go right over their head you have to lay it out for them if that’s what you really want.

I tried but my ex was a sub type and it just pissed me off cause he didn’t have the confidence to do it right

Just flat out tell him what you want and fantasize about. I was the same way. Then I told my man what I needed. Turns out he wanted the same things I did. Don’t be afraid to say what you need sexually. He will either like it or he won’t.

How did he become your husband and you never had that discussion? You just need to tell him that you like it and ask him if he’s interested in trying it.

Yeah be open conversation. Be like hey bae lol I’d like to do this are you okay with that. It’s worth a shot besides wondering.

My boyfriend and I legit just had a talk about what one another wants and is comfortable with at the moment, we decided we’re not quite ready for toys but he has plenty of other ways to be DOM; I just give him little tips here and there so we both have fun. Communication is key lovely :heart:

If you really want him to be a dom or knew anything about bdsm you would know that you have to have very open and detailed communication about boundaries and such. If you just want to be tied up tell him that.