How do I tell my husband I don't love him?

Wow, 13 years and you just up and decided you didn’t love him anymore.

Have you tried counseling to help your relationship? Have you tried different things to get the love feeing back?
What happened for you to suddenly stop loving him? Is there another person that is making you feel like you don’t love him anymore because the fire is burning again??

If you can answer all of those questions and still don’t love him, then you should just tell him. But 13 years is a long time to just suddenly decide you don’t love him anymore

12 Likes

Couples fall in and out of love sometimes, the question is do you want to stay with him or not and if not would you be okay seeing him with someone else? Sit down and let him know how you’re feeling, hopefully it’s something y’all are able to work through. Hopefully everything goes well. :crossed_fingers::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been with my man for 15 years and still madly in love with him just say it and stop wasting his time

3 Likes

You just have to do it. Maybe he’s not in love with you anymore either and you’re just wasting each other’s lives.

What changed your mind? Better think twice before you let him go. Someone else will

Been with my husband for 25 years. Sounds like your giving up and want someone else…the grass isn’t always greener on the other side…if that isn’t the case then just tell him. Stop wasting his time when he could be with someone that truly loves him…I hope kids aren’t involved cause then it’s not about you it’s about them too

5 Likes

If he is hardworking and doesn’t cheat, you are the problem. Fix you, he deserves better. Do it for the kids.

5 Likes

I don’t love you anymore.i need a fresh beginning.lets just kiss and say goodbye.yep that should work.goid luck :crossed_fingers:

Just say, I don’t love you anymore.

Be a mature adult and just tell him. RIP the bandaid off. I wouldn’t want to fake a relationship just because you’ve been in it a long time, or for the kids if you have kids together.

3 Likes

If he lives you than you can fall in love with him act like you love him till you do

1 Like

be honest with him and yourself, if you don’t love him and you truely know that then be honest with him

Tell him and get out let him go on with his life and find someone that he can love and that loves him the same way and that he can trust and that trusts him and STOP WAISTING HIS TIME !!! MOVE ON !!!

3 Likes

Woman the fuck up n tell him…for fucks sake no wonder women get a bad rap

Sadly I’ve been in that position . Married for 8 years together for 12. I was really abused though mentally , emotionally, verbally and sexually but didn’t realize until a little over a year ago. After I realized and gave him a chance to change again for like the 100th time he broke his promise and I was just beyond done . I’ve moved on since then and divorced him and am happier than I’ve ever been and he’s happy too. We are co parenting just fine. I stayed mainly for the kids and didn’t truly love him anymore but got fed up with constant abuse and lies and failure to change and just decided enough is enough . Hopefully this isn’t your situation but I literally just sat down and had a heart to heart with him several times. Yes it hurt like hell but it had to happen. People change, relationships change over time don’t stay and waste each others time. If you’ve tried everything you can, it’s best to leave.

5 Likes

You made vows to him. This makes me sad.

3 Likes

love is not a feeling. its a commitment… unless he hurts you and/or kids. work on your relationship.

your spark will come & go over and over. :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

He knows I’m sure y’all distant but what are you gonna do about it….

Tell him that y’all have to have a talk and that it’s very important. Let him know what’s been going on in your head and what made you come to this conclusion so that he can better understand why you feel that was your only out. Good luck.

Just be honest but gentle. Don’t be cruel and remember there was a time he was your world

1 Like

First, Some of this advice is very judgemental, especially when she’s barely even given any context into their relationship. He could literally be the perfect man but if she doesn’t love him anymore (which also means is probably not even attracted to him anymore), then no bit of his perfection will matter to her anymore. Since it’s been a considerable amount of time of being together then I would suggest couples therapy or a romantic vacation first, just to make sure.Or even a trial separation. A lot of these times these feelings are for sure though , which then you need to consider filing for divorce. I hope you can be honest with him as well.

1 Like

Just be honest and tell him your feelings

1 Like

You tell him and you leave and you move on. Not that simple I know but he deserve know

Just be honest.

Tell him ASAP and don’t say anything derogatory to make him feel bad. Your coming forward will be pain enough.

Are u absolutely positive u dont love him anymore ? After all those years ? Do u love urself ? Are u bored n tired ? Think real hard my friend … honesty is respect as im sure u know. I like the idea about a vacation or temporary seperation . But imma tell u from experience after all those years if he was a good man to u … u gonna miss him

3 Likes

Ummmm try counseling before you throw in the towel on 13 years…

3 Likes

Grass moy any greener

1 Like

Biggest issue is obviously you’ve been feeling the pull for awhile. If you did nothing to stop that. Then be honest and be done with it.

Why? Why don’t you love him? Love is a choice.

2 Likes

Don’t listen to some of these negative comments who think they know better. If you truly deep down don’t love him anymore the best thing for you to do it be honest with him. Don’t turn your marriage into a lie and keep living like you are happy and in love that’s not good for anyone.

2 Likes

Talk about it time apart can make you realize as well did for us

10’months to be exact I missed him and he missed me to be honest he looked like death we are better together

Rochelle Shannon is an excellent trader. She’s 100% reliable and transparent. The beautiful aspect is that she recommends a good platform for trading and send daily trade for you to place by yourself. Kindly check her out. You will be 100% debt free! Trust me.

Work on the marriage. Learn to like his interests. B sit with him talk things out. Vloce changes grow with it
Ask if he would go to counseling or things to do, just the two of you

I’d sit down with him stsrt off by saying u lobe him and the amazing years u had together however u feel ur growing apart and alot of ur wants and needs have changed that is just not aligned with ur lofe right now … make sure to tell him it’s not him that’s has done anything it’s u who has grown and changed …that’s all