How do I tell people that I am pregnant?

As long as u and ur husband are happy about it I don’t think anything else matters…ur both adults and it’s ur lives nothing but the three of u matters period point blank the end

1 Like

Just tell them, be excited about, as long as you’re happy, it’s a blessing,

You are too old to worry about what other people think of you. Get over it before they arrive so they don’t learn that too.

Don’t worry with listening to people tell you why they don’t approve!

Babies come when and if you are meant to have them.

You answered your own question…its your life your choice and you only get one do what makes you happy…congrats btw

3 Likes

Should have moved out BEFORE getting pregnant

Sweet Pea!! How could people not be happy??
If we are missing something- I haven’t got a clue why someone wouldn’t be Thrilled for you and yours​:tada::100::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks just be happy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You are not wrong. It is your life, be happy, and live it your way. Congratulations :tada:

Live your life for yourself! Have a baby if you want one! It’s nobody else’s business! CONGRATS & enjoy the experience

This your life and you and your husband have to do what is best for you and your marriage. If some do not share your joy then perhaps they are not the friends you thought they were.

Be happy. A baby is a blessing.

Live your life! It doesn’t matter what other people think!

It’s nobody’s business but yours. Be happy and enjoy your pregnancy.

You’re Never Wrong For The Way You Feel :two_hearts:

There’s always going to be some that criticize your decisions in life you do what you know is right with your life as long as your happy and not hurting anyone in the process don’t worry about what others think be happy and have a Great Life !!

When I was pregnant I was.very emotional and wanted to be accepted by everyone… now I couldn’t care less. Lol

The reason you are concerned about this is because you are 27. By my age 68 , you realize how others opinion have nothing to do with, and your opinion about your life is the only one that matters. Congrats ! Relax ! Enjoy each precious day .

What others think of you is none of your business.

Why would anyone not support you?

He’ll to tell them your pregnant. “Hey guess what. Im pregnant”

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum! How do I tell people that I am pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

It is your life. Do what you want. Of course there are always naysayers. Who cares. Live your best life and give no thoughts to the negative ones. And stop stressing. Enjoy your pregnancy. :heart:

It’s NOBODYS business but you and your husbands. Case closed! Stop worrying about how others feel about ANYTHING in your life or you will live a miserable life. You grown and ain’t nobody paying your bills. Be happy. Celebrate. Congratulations!!

Who cares what other people think ? You do you and be happy for you . You don’t need other’s approval

Live your life and don’t worry about anyone else that may have negative opinions. Your pregnancy is a blessing. Be happy and don’t let anyone make you feel bad.

1 Like

If you’re 27 who would have an issue with you being pregnant unless the concern is that you could lose YOUR life over it.
Also sorry for your loss.
3. I wouldn’t recommend moving your parents in, will only create issues with you and your husband especially when it comes to raising kids unless your parents are literally the chillest people on earth would not recommend.

If it’s what you want, then concentrate on that and those who will be happy FOR you.

You’re not wrong. You’re right! It’s your life and it’s no one else’s business! Period!

They are not paying your bills and you are a married adult so tell them to mind their own bussines!!! Don’t tell them let them see your expanding tummy and if they make derogatory comments tell them all of the above.

It’s about you and nobody else!! Stop overthinking it!

Depending how far you are i would just tell the ones close to you . Then Shout it from the rooftops ! Xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations :champagne::balloon: don’t worry what other people think just enjoy what gods gaving to you

1 Like

I wouldnt tell them yet.

Why would anyone have a problem with this? Whoever does can kick rocks you didn’t do anything wrong

You have to ask
Whom

You’re not allowed to make your own decisions? You’re not allowed to have your own happiness?
Are you 6?
No?
Are you allowed to think for yourself?
Yes?
Enjoy your new blessing!

Do you , f the haters.

Wait until they ask……around 4 months!

Congratulations on your rainbow baby

Kinda late to be wandering about that…

As long as Your!! happy who gives a crap of others opinions

Babies are blessings!!!

Stop worrying about what others will think it’s not high school it’s your life make it whatever you want it to be

You are so blessed! Congratulations, enjoy every minute.

go for what you want

Hey, I’m pregnant. Problem solved

Congratulations ! I would like to say that babies are a gift from God. I was never able to have a baby so you enjoy that precious gift and treasure and love every minute. Bless you and family.

I’m so sorry you lost your baby :pleading_face:
Congratulations on your new pregnancy :heartpulse:

You and hubby are happy ?? Thats all that matters.
The very best of luck. Anyone who isn’t happy for you…ignore them :heart:

Stand tall and tell people with a smile on your face, when you’re ready to do it. Let the negative comments wash over you and keep telling yourself “I’ve got what I want and need, bubba and I have got this. Nothing that can be said can take away the most precious gift I’ve ever been given.” Good luck and congratulations :purple_heart:

1 Like

You’re an adult… “I’m pregnant” would work just fine.

Your a grown woman and it is your life. If it makes you happy than that’s all that matters. Whoever isn’t happy for needs to be cut from your life. You don’t need that crap. Someone who loves you and cares will rejoice with you! Best of luck

I would wait until the 2nd trimester before announcing it. That way there’s a much high chance that the baby makes it full term…

You’re married and you’re an adult so y does it matter whatever anybody else thinks hun? It’s your body in the end

1 Like

Do what you want one miscarriage doesn’t mean that you can’t have many kids as you want a house husband and your parents

1 Like

It’s your life. Give it time

After multiple miscarriages I was terrified to tell others that I was pregnant. I waited until well after my 2nd trimester and after multiple ultrasounds. Do what feels right to you. :heart::rainbow: Congratulations on your rainbow baby.

1 Like

If you’re happy, that’s all that matters.

DO what is right for YOU and your family others have no say

You are your own person if you want this baby and know not everyone will be supportive
Well keep the ones who give a care in the world close

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell anyone until the 3 month mark. Except your husband. Babies are usually ok if you can make it through 3 months.

1 Like

Honestly, who cares what others think. It’s your life. If you can financially and emotionally support this child, then that’s great! Truth is, not everyone is going to be happy with your life decisions and that’s fine! You are the living for you, and now your baby. Congratulations!

1 Like

Why would people not want. You to have a baby.this is up to you and your husband.this is really know ones buisnss .people should be happy for you.if there not happy that is there problem

There is never a “perfect time” to have a baby.

I had 4 missacarriges and it seemed every time we waited for a month or so but it all ended in sorry this is what happened.

I’m curious why is it you think some people won’t be happy for you can you expand on that a little bit?

Like you said it’s your life!!!

how’s it anyone’s business :joy::joy:

Never mind what other people think just as long as you and your husband and family are happy that’s all that matters, Congratulations I hope all goes well.

You don’t have to let anyone one know anything if they don’t have to know. Live your life with your happiness. Those who are very close to you like your parents, siblings, best friend and husband would hopefully be overjoyed and hopefully be supportive. My saying is if you don’t call or text me atleast once every two weeks you don’t get personal news. Some say two weeks is a long time but let’s face it, we are adults with our own lives. In short, if they don’t have to know, they don’t. You don’t have to broadcast anything if you don’t want to.

Wait until your second trimester to tell anyone. After your first trimester is over, your miscarriage risk is low. I announced when I was 13 weeks. You aren’t wrong- this is your life, if you want a baby, then people should be happy that YOU are happy. Congratulations by the way!!!

1 Like

I think you may want this for your parents more than you want it for yourself however it’s not all bad. With a growing family it’s nice to have a place of your own so you can settle down close to family. Believe me when and if you decide to have a baby you will welcome all the help you can get!

A friend of the family told everyone I was pregnant at only about 10 weeks. I was mad. Bc why ? You never know if you’re gonna be able to have that child in 9 months. Ik it’s a happy moment, but you and your significant other should celebrate it until YOU feel comfortable telling people. Until YOU are ready for the world to know. There’s people with bad spirits out here praying on people downfall. Celebrating together isn’t a bad thing. That gives y’all time to think things out without family/friends getting involved :pray:t3:

1 Like

Always wait until at least 13 weeks to tell people other than those close to you that you would seek comfort from if you miscarry. I have no idea why anyone wouldn’t be happy for you when your 27 but I just wouldn’t tell those people at all. They can go from being in the dark to surprised by seeing pictures of baby on social media.

Listen, in 2018 I had a miscarriage before I announced my pregnancy. I had a photoshoot done and was going to send out the pictures as my announcement. I paid for all those pictures and didn’t get to send them out. When my family found out I miscarried, some were MAD because they ‘couldn’t process’ the loss because they didn’t even know. FUCK THEM. FUCK THEM. I am still hurt to this day that in my grief and despair they had the audacity to make it about them. I now have my rainbow baby and guess who doesn’t get to see him. If you want this pregnancy, its your decision. Other mama’s got your back

This is the beauty of what I like to call weeding the garden. Be happy, share your news. I waited till 12 weeks to share my news. Whoever wasn’t happy, I pulled those weeds and kept my garden full of happiness :sunny:

Congratulations.
Tell people in ur own time …and went they commented tell them it’s our rainbow baby. A child loved and wanted and a gift from God after ur loss. . .

My In laws moved in with us and it has been a nightmare good days and bad days but mostly bad severely my mother thinks she’s the boss of my daughter it causes problems hopefully u will have a better experience

Think your over thinking tbh I found out I was gonna be a dad in similar circumstances I was over the moon. Will make things a little harder financially but when bump comes along it will make the house a home. And a couple becomes a family

1 Like

Wait till you are ready cause besides your husband no one should any say, stay strong and I hope you the best of luck

Tell people when you are ready. It is perfectly fine to wait and keep the news to yourself until you feel like it’s time to share.

This is a crazy question. Why should you be concerned what anyone thinks. It is you and your husbands life, period. No matter what you do ,there will always be some one with a negative comment. Ignore it and enjoy your pregnanacy.

I would wait to ensure it is a viable pregnancy. Nothing worse than telling people you are and then explaining why you aren’t.

Wait until after the first trimester for any but close family.

I went through the exact same thing. We waited until I was 14 weeks to announce it.

Why are you worrying about what other people think? Do what you want.

Tell the people who have an opinion that isnt positive to f#%$ off…its your life

Are you happy to be pregnant again? That’s all that matters.

Why do you think you have r to tell the world your pregnant. Tell the people that are close to you…like the people your buying a house with.thdn let people ask are you pregnant when you start showing .keep it private.

Heavens no. You said it yourself, it makes you happy. Something such as having a baby has a very deep meaning to women. Don’t let anyone spoil your happiness.

Girl??? If someone can’t be happy for something you want and makes you happy then tell them to get stepping!!! Life is too damned short to worry about making anyone but yourself happy!!! Focus on you and that bundle of joy in the oven!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Don’t worry what other people think as long as you are happy.

Well you just tell them with words or sign language

What you want is all that matters your life nobody else is going to live it for you do it your way

I really didn’t tell anyone until birth…less stress lol

Wait until you’re past the 12 week mark, then tell your loved ones. Wait longer, then tell others. You’ll be fine.

in my area, you don’t tell others until 3th month of pregnency

A miscarriage is a baby that aborts itself because it is not normal. I miscarried and then had a handicapped baby right after. Other reasons though.

Not sure why you are so worried about what other think….as if your pregnancy affects is going to impact their life? Just do what you like and enjoy it….