How do we approach our neighbors?

We have a neighbor in the back who listens to their music way too loud. Sometimes we have to turn our t.v or radio off because their is so loud. How can we ask them to turn it down without causing friction ??

37 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do we approach our neighbors? - Mamas Uncut

Put a stereo outside and put some gospel music on on full blast gets neighbors every time

7 Likes

id just go over and say hey could you please turn it down a bit its too loud! thank you if that doesnt work or you dont want to deal with that call the police and make a noise complaint

3 Likes

My next door neighbor is part death and used to do night shifts, I guess his sleeping patterns fucked as his TV keeps me up most nights, and I have to stop myself going round there :upside_down_face: itโ€™s not fair is it, is there anyone you can report the noise too??

Just ask nicely. It doesnโ€™t matter what time of day, other peoples noise should not penetrate your household so loud that you canโ€™t even watch tv! People suck. I am sure you have a noise ordinance where you live.

Invite one of them in for coffee while the other one has music playing .
If its all the time just knock the door and ask them. Failing thatโ€ฆcall noise pollution or the police โ€ฆ They dont give your name .

2 Likes

Why do I feel like this is a Karen :rofl::rofl: learn to like music other than country :rofl:.

9 Likes

When I had neighbors like this I was very passive aggressive. Which is petty, Iโ€™ll admit it. I moved my massive speakers to the door and blared Cannibal Corpse. If youโ€™re not familiar is extremely heavy metal and sounds like pigs being slaughtered. I told my good neighbors about my plan prior and they were all for it because they were tired of it too. After about 2 hours of torture I turned it off. Never had a problem since.

11 Likes

Just turn your tv up.

I want to know how THEIR stuff could be so loud you have to turn your stuff off instead of up

1 Like

I have a neighbor who blares their music the base shakes my house! Police told me I can ask them to turn it down but if it isnโ€™t after noise hours or before there is really nothing I can do or they can do! So I asked if lasted a week they still blare it!

Good luck! I texted and ask my neighbors 3 years ago to please turn the music down as i was trying to get my daughter to bed for school the next morning. I was told too bad. It could play until 11pm. I consulted the cops and they told me to call them anytime. The next morning I woke up to being tagged in a Facebook post telling me to buckle up and that it was going to get louder. She lost her job because it negatively affected her job. She blamed it on me and it snowballed after that. I worked for the police department at the time so she knew I had her!

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iโ€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19633 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREโ€ฆ https://homejobbuildup2.neocities.org/

3 Likes

Well technically if itโ€™s inside the noise ordinance laws thereโ€™s really nothing you can do. So if itโ€™s between 10 pm - 6 am then just call the cops you donโ€™t even need to give your name they can just go talk to them :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

From experience when I kindly asked my neighbors to turn down the music they assumed I was being a b*tch and instead cranked it up louder all hours of the night so then I really became one and they stopped lol

1 Like

Our neighbor was like this. At the time our daughter was a newborn. My boyfriend just knocked on there door and asked them to turn it down. They did and havenโ€™t had to much of an issue since. They were literally blaring it for 24 hours one time. We could hear it in our bedrooms even with our fans on. Sometimes just turning your stuff up doesnโ€™t work. Especially if itโ€™s music with a lot of base.

I love how people wanna call this person a Karen because they want to live a calm respectful lifestyle. I have the neighbors from hell and I absolutely report them and they get fined every time. Normal noise or noise that is even just a tad bit loud or you have a party here and there whatever. But every night etc is just ridiculous๏ฟผ

8 Likes

Depends what time it is. You have to turn yours off? :joy:smfh thatโ€™s a first.

All yall saying report them and they get fined are wrong. Unless its between 10 pm and 6 am the police wonโ€™t do anything. Even then all they do is tell them to turn it down. Dealt with it for months with a neighbor till they moved out.

1 Like

Iโ€™d try to approach them and say you just wanted to let them know itโ€™s affecting your peace. A lot of times that will be enough

1 Like

How close do you live dat u hear it too loud

Iโ€™ve banged on doors and told them to shut the shit off :woman_shrugging:t2: if they donโ€™t want to listen then call the cops until they do something.

I would honestly just go ask. โ€œHey Iโ€™m so sorry to be that girl but can you please turn your music down just a tiny bitโ€ but to be honest it really depends on if itโ€™s all the time or just here and there! Also music to me is soul healing and refreshing so I donโ€™t think id mind, but with kids and all that I could see how it would get annoying

Just ask calling the cops can cause more peoblems most people will turn it down and not say anything about it

2 Likes

We didnโ€™t. I just went on my porch and blared country music as thereโ€™s was metal. They have kept down wver since.

4 Likes

I think if they pay their rent or mortgage they can play their music however loud they want. If itโ€™s after sound curfew you can call the police, apart from that mind your business. Itโ€™s not your choice to decide what volume people play their music at, some people are just inconsiderate a$$ hats.

Call the police and they wonโ€™t have to know it was you who complained.

2 Likes

Invite them to sit & try to hear your tv in your place while their music is cranked.

1 Like

Learn what hours they sleep. Then invest in a good LOUD speaker. Play your music loud. Also, may I suggest the song Baby Shark?

14 Likes

1st Take the appropriate approach and be a neighbor and kindly ask them to turn it down donโ€™t need to be rude about it.

If there is a noise ordinance in your area, you could contact the authorities about it. If not, maybe write a polite note and leave it on their door.

3 Likes

And this is why Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m love in the middle of nowhere. Our neighbors are our relatives (donโ€™t get me wrong thatโ€™s itโ€™s own set of problems) and all our other neighbors are far enough away that of they wanted to blast music they could and we probably wouldnโ€™t here it

1 Like

My neighbor does it out of spiteโ€ฆ he tends to do this around 11pm and 2/3 am talking doesnโ€™t help call police/bylaw for noise complaint

1 Like

Just be nice. Maybe bring them a peace offering so they know your intentions arenโ€™t to be a bitch.

Iโ€™ve been your neighbor though, and my neighbor was hella rude about it so I got more obnoxious and had parties until 10pm. Cops never did a damn thing either. The more rude they were the worse I got. When they left me alone I stopped.

I had another neighbor in a different neighborhood be really nice and we are very friendly even though weโ€™re not technically neighbors anymore. We each had no problems turning our stuff down for each other.

So just really think about how to make your first impression because it matters the most.

Go knock on their door and kindly ask them if they could turn their music down a bit and explain the issue to them. If theyโ€™re nice people, you wonโ€™t have issues.

1 Like

Vast majority of problems in the world could be solved if people would learn how to properly communicate.

8 Likes

If itโ€™s in regular daylight hours there isnโ€™t really anything you can do. You could approach them and say hey your music has been disturbing us during thr day but they donโ€™t have to turn it down. What Iโ€™d someone is there thatโ€™s hard of hearing?

Mine like to play 90s rave and tecno tuesday until friday night until about two am tweaking or singing karaoke so when I see there car home during the day I bring my speaker out back and jam to tupac or Upchurch playing with the chickens and dogs all day doing yard work. And none of the other neighbors mind because well karmas a bitch when we all have toddlers trying to sleep and the whole block canโ€™t because there music rattles everybodyโ€™s windows. Here and there during the day sometimes other neighbors will bring there kids out front and play music to annoy them too. Weโ€™ve asked them to stop multiple times and they wonโ€™t. Here when you call for noise they have to tell you who called how do I know? Because theyโ€™re the reason I had to get rid of a rooster Iโ€™ve had for two years when no one else complained. They moved in a week later code came and threatened me with a $500 fine a day. When I told them about the music they said call the sheriff whatโ€™s the point when they turn it down when they see them coming down the road on there cameras and then turn it back up when they leave

Be a neighbor - go over and politely ask . โ€œ love your neighbor as yourself โ€œ

I would just approach them and be like Iโ€™m so sorry if I come across as brass because I donโ€™t mean to but if you could turn your music down just a bit because weโ€™re unable to hear ours clearly. And point out you actually donโ€™t mind their music or choice of. Itโ€™s only being able to hear your entertainment of choice. And also maybe get to know them so eventually you could maybe text and be like, โ€œLower. A little lowerโ€ฆ perfect!โ€ Some people get in their own zone & font realize it until itโ€™s pointed out to them.

1 Like

Most times I find ot to be best to be really honest ,just knock on their door and be like excuse me im not here to cause any issues im really not .but did you guys know that your music is louder than our TV. Chances are they arenโ€™t even aware of it .be sincere and most of all you need to be nice no matter their attitude. You get more bees with honey than you do with lemon

Just make some cookies and go talk with them :heart::v:t4:old school best schoolโ€‹:wink:

1 Like

If it were me i would grab some treats from the store and go over and and talk to them and mention the music being a little loud. I know i love loud music in my house but i dont want to disrupt my neighbors having fun in my house

Maybe your neighbors are partially deaf?:woman_shrugging:t2: probably are by now lol

Chap the door and politely ask to have it turned down do it 3 times then 3 letters then the police times 3 before ripping up hell and doing it yourself permanent with a hammer

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iโ€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15329 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREโ€ฆ https://homeinlinejobbuilder6.neocities.org/

Uh you call in a noise complaint.

Or if youโ€™re my husband you go beat on their door :woman_facepalming:t2:

My son learnt to play the sax. Iโ€™d get him to practise outside on the loud music side. Thereโ€™s really no killing out wrong notes from a sax. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::grimacing:

1 Like

Do you have other neighbours in the same situation with this guy? Talk to them and put in a group complaint

If itโ€™s during the day, do nothing. If itโ€™s after 10pm, ask them kindly to turn it down.

2 Likes

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iโ€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16880 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREโ€ฆ https://homeonlinejobbuilder10.neocities.org/

Iโ€™m extremely hard of hearing. I know my tv and music are loud. Often all the way up is not enough. I plan on a possible surgery or hearing aids soon. Not everyone has that option though. There are wireless earbuds and headphones available but they may be costly to done also. I use subtitles also but itโ€™s not the same experience if you donโ€™t have some sound to go with it. Have a conversation and see if there is a way to compromise. Even a rearrangement of furniture may help out some.

Just say it in a kind way

1 Like

It depends on the time of day and noise ordnance

1 Like

I would approach them nicely. Than if they donโ€™t comply than go to your land lord

2 Likes

Just go over and talk to them

1 Like

Turn on your music, play it even louder

Just ask them to turn it down if they wonโ€™t call the law

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iโ€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11335 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREโ€ฆ https://aqua-datha-43.tiiny.site/

Report to the police. Noise ordinance

1 Like

All you can do is ask and if they donโ€™t make noise complaint.

1 Like

Call the non emergancy police number with a noise complaint. They dont give your name.

Just go over there and ask if they could please not play there music so loud and if they donโ€™t respect your wishes then get the law involved

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iโ€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14103 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREโ€ฆ https://coffee-rycca-55.tiiny.site/

I currently deal with this. Weโ€™ve reached out to our landlord and nothing has changed. We can hear it outside with their doors and windows closed. It vibrates our floors during the day. If we make any noise at all they beat on their ceiling our floor. I cant do anything before noon and even they still complain. I literally tiptoe through my house. They also make noise up til the wee hours of the night. Thankfully weโ€™re moving soon anyways.

My neighbors are always listening to loud music. Even if they donโ€™t like it. LOLโ€ฆ

1 Like

Police are the best and they donโ€™t even mansion your name or house no

1 Like

Ask nicely and explain why their music affects your family!

Call the cops. Anonymously

1 Like

I would call local police office an make a complaint.

Saves any issues with them in case they donโ€™t like being told

3 Likes

๐–จ ๐–บ๐—† ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐—’, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—…๐—…. ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐—’. ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—… ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’. ๐–ข๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Do like what my neighbor Janet does, scream at them for an hour straight.

Seriously my neighbors throw parties on Sundays, playing beer pong and loud speaker until 1am or laterโ€ฆ Im tempted to get a sprinkler system and have a few of them shoot over the fence. Or grab stink bombs and toss them over too.

1 Like

๐–จ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡โ€™๐— ๐—„๐–พ๐–พ๐—‰ ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐–ฟ ๐–จ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฏ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†. ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐–พ, ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—๐—’ :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Ask politely. Donโ€™t argue. If it doesnโ€™t improve call the police

1 Like

๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†, ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡โ€™๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‰, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ
100% ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—โ€ฆ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ

We used to do this to our neighbour. We were the ones listening to the loud music. We would stay up drinking and partying on our deck and their bedroom was right next to it. They got us back by blasting their music at 4 am outside our bedroom window while we were hung over we soon settled down and realised itโ€™s not nice. Feed them some of their own medicine :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Save some drama, let the police handle it with an anonymous call.

3 Likes

๐—๐—ˆ๐—, ๐–จ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐—’, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐—’, ๐–จ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—†. ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ. ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ.
๐—๐—๐–บ๐—โ€™๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐˜†. ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow:

Maybe give them info on headphones, โ€œTV Ears,โ€ other devices they can use if they need the amplification. Hearing aids might be too touchy of a subject though. If you can afford any, make that their next Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/birthday/Easter/Passover present.

If itโ€™s between the hours that noise is allow you can do nothing.

2 Likes

Universal remote? You get peace and your neighbor gets a poltergeist experience. :ghost:

6 Likes

Pay their rent so you can dictate what they can do

2 Likes

Donโ€™t call the police. Approach them nicely, introduce yourself and ask them that they play the music loud in another room not connected to your walls or during certain hours. Be cool, be polite tell them how it affects you. If they are rude and continue; record it. Then call your landlord first and explain the situation. Iโ€™ve been there and police ainโ€™t the way to go- they are being a nuisance not committing some heinous crime. :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

Hire a ROCK BAND โ€ฆ throw a huge party in your back yard. If they complain, invite them over. Talk about their LOUDNESS.

1 Like

Call the policeโ€ฆ itโ€™s the only wayโ€ฆ and theyโ€™ll get the messageโ€ฆ if they retaliateโ€ฆ take them to court and ask for thousands of dollarsโ€ฆ

I wish I knew, I came home from my cousinโ€™s house last Saturday night and my neighbors were having a party there was cars all up and down both sides the street if I wanted to have company there was no way I could. There was no place for anybody else to park. So I went and talked to them and they got kind of passive aggressive about it and the next morning I woke up, guess what??? they had all kinds of trash in my freaking front yard. Mind you they are renters and I am buying my home. Isnโ€™t that great?