How do we work through this?

For the people who are so judgmental you don’t know what’s happened prior to this…. Not finding him sexually attractive could stem from lots of things…. No attention until it’s time for sex…. He could drink heavily…… you don’t know the basis of her relationship with him or their personal life to be so so so judgmental… she asked for advice not condemnation

You sound like an absolute b…i… t…c…h!!! you married him knowing all this, so suck it up or leave him so he can find someone he deserves!!! Your poor husband :cry:

Why did you get married :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Hes not responsible for your O and you need to be able to tell him what you need :woman_shrugging: grow up

3 Likes

If your man can’t or refuses to take care of you…you are with the wrong man 🥲 what kind of man gets off b4 is wife ??? These people are Krazy if they feel sorry for him lol :joy: pathetic!!

6 Likes

Seriously, why would you marry someone you feel this way about in the 1st place?

11 Likes
  1. If you can’t be open and honest your marriage will never last.
  2. You need to tell him/show him what you want in the bedroom, if you can’t have an open conversation and say, “I like this this and this but I really don’t like this”, sex will never get better. You could potentially have amazing sex but that won’t happen without conversation.
1 Like

Mine never cared, only about himself. But now he can’t even get it up, if he tried.

1 Like

I can’t understand why you’d get married then!!

7 Likes

Jim: Listen, I’m not and expert, but I do pretend to be one on the internet. This is going to be a little uncomfortable, but you’re going to have to ask him to wear a mask. Not just in the bedroom, but at all times. He’s going to need to pretend to be another person for the rest of his life. I really don’t see any other solutions. I recommend this to anyone who’s marriage is struggling.

16 Likes

Your poor husband. Why would u marry someone you are not sexually attracted to?

9 Likes

Why would you get married to someone you’re not attracted to and aren’t sexually compatible with? :grimacing:

7 Likes

These things happen. Same to me. I was married 2 kids and I stopped loving him. No 3rd party nothing like that. No apparent reason why my feelings changed but they did. So now I had to tell him which is very difficult and break up family unit. It’s very hard but the bottom line is you have 2 choices. You stay and put up with it, but he doesn’t deserve this. Or you break up being honest and you will pass through guilt etc but at the end of the day your children deserve a happy mum and you both deserve happiness.

5 Likes

You don’t want to have sex but you want to “come off”? Poor guy has not had sex in a month maybe that’s why he’s only lasting 5 minutes. You need to let him go so he can find someone he deserves.

Tell your partner what works for you. Not everyone knows what turns a woman on. (and not all people are the same)

4 Likes

Why did you marry him? You knew this was an issue.
My first x husband couldn’t get me off either so I used a vibrator during. That worked. Our sex life was boring but I knew this before I married him and it’s not why we got a divorce.

You shouldn’t have married him :joy::joy::joy:, it really is laughable, why would you put yourself through that

3 Likes

comprehensive heterosexuality… look it up.

You need to talk to him. Nothing will ever be worked through if you talk to Facebook instead of your partner. Your relationship won’t stand a chance if you’re already letting emotions fester instead of communicating and handling them in a healthy & productive way. Talk to your husband, and work through it. Good luck xx

3 Likes

I mean if I only got it once a month I’d last 5 minutes too. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He needs to learn how to eat that kitty first…

2 Likes

Wow. That’s awful. Why get married in the first place. :thinking:

1 Like

Why did you even marry him if your not attracted to him?

2 Likes

It sounds as though he feels the same way !! If you have to initiate sex. You should get some counseling. Good Luck

So why Marry him, ur just wrong on that one… put the shoe on the other side and how would you feel if he felt this way about you?:unamused:

1 Like

Maybe he feels the same way.Talk to each other.

If he finishes before you everytime I am assuming he still has fingers? Sex ain’t done till the kitten is purring in my home.
But seriously you should have a sit down with him and have an open dialog. You can also look into a sex coach for assistance.