How do you breastfeed through teething?

I am a SAHM of 5 and my youngest is 4 1/2 months old, I am exclusively breastfeeding her and we have established a great routine. I breastfed all of my children, my 3 boys until they were about 4 months old and my other daughter till she was about 11 months, so to get to my question, have any other bfing moms had issues with a baby biting (clamping thier jaw down hard) while nursing? she doesnt have any teeth yet but shows signs of teething, I didnt have any issues with anything like this during teething with my other daughter. she clamps down hard and it really hurts, I’m worried that once she has teeth she will continue to do it and that scares me lol any advice on how to get her to stop or anything that may be help is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Hello I’m a mommy of 2 breastfed boys:) my oldest is 3 he fed till 21 months and he done this alot when he was around 2 to 4 months old and I hate to say it so bluntly but just stick it out till she decides to stop lol I never found anything that worked for my boy he got teeth at 4 months 2 weeks and he still dont it after he bite me with teeth u screamed out on pain and he never do e it again after that lol