How do you clean light up shoes?

Help. Has anyone cleaned light up shoes? My toddler had a pee accident and it went onto his shoe… his shoe smells like pee now, but I’m not sure the best way to clean… I hate light up shoes lol

My daughter had a pee accident and was wearing light up shoes. As soon as we got home from her preschool class, I threw them in the washer along with her wet clothes on a delicate cycle. I just let them air dry. She’s got four other pairs, so I didn’t need to worry about dry time, but they were fine

I chucked them in the washer on a quick cycle and put out in the sun to dry, they worked like normal afterwards

I used to use Pure babywipes in the shoes after blotting up as much pee as possible with kitchen towel. This was a regular event… Leather can get damaged by pee so you might want to wash the outside with a little hand soap and water, then rinse gently.

My kids have never been too interested in light up shoes. But I HATE washing shoes in the washer (at least until recently when they started making washable shoes #gamechanger). Anywho… you can spray and blot with just about any cleaner. But if your toddler is having regular accidents I would strongly suggest getting an enzyme cleaner like for pet urine to neutralize the urine. My favorites are natures miracle and angry orange. Works great for any kind of fabric you can’t easily throw in the washer. You still have to like scrub/ blot it to soak up the mess but it won’t leave behind any stink.