How do you cope with having an infant and a toddler?

Fan Question
-Christy💜

Hi mommas I’m pregnant with my 2nd and my son will be 2 when the baby is born in September I’m just wanted to know how did you moms cope with dealing with an infant and toddler? I know it’s going to be challenging because this will be another big adjustment for me lol

4 Likes

Same boat!! My son will be 21 months old when my due date comes in may. I’m 34 weeks pregnant as of today and nervous to say the least. Lol I’m hoping he adjusts easily and I’m glad he won’t remember being am only child, but I’m scared because the closer my due date gets the deeper he gets into the terrible 2s!!

I survived if do it again now I have teens :sob: I want babies back.

i survived you will do fine

I’m hoping it will be an easy adjustment.my daughter will be almost 2 and a half when new baby arrives. My daughter will be 2 next month and I’m due end of october. My daughter is pretty well behaved though

My oldest turned 2 January 15 and my youngest was born January 24. I won’t say it’s easy but it isn’t impossible lol. My oldest was very emotional and clingy at first. He was very jealous and hesitant about the new screaming thing. Now he adores his baby brother. He helps me any time I ask him. He sits and reads to him, talks/sings to him, and shows him off to all his friends at daycare. He won’t go to bed unless he’s kissed him goodnight and is always trying to help care for him. That’s the amazing part about toddlers, they want to help so bad and be “big.” Let him help out and it will help him feel accomplished. Then there will be less conflict.