How do you cope with loss?

You make yourself do it all. Eventually it gets easier to deal with the pain. Go for a walk, exercise helps fight the depression. The more you do things, the easier it becomes to do other things.

You stop saying I can’t and start doing the things you need to do to take care of yourself. After the loss of a loved one your life continues on, it must and that in itself is the best way to process grief. You have to occupy your time by doing stuff instead of dwelling on thoughts, sadness or being depressed. It’s perfectly normal to think of them, of the good times you shared and to hold on to those memories. But Be in the Present. All your efforts need to be placed on making your life and surroundings better so you can be in a better place mentally. Clean your room, wash your bedding, clean the bathroom then the kitchen etc. Take pride in your accomplishments and reward yourself somehow. Find new interests, listen to music while you work instead of watching TV or start going for daily walks, breath in the fresh air. Be happy to be alive. Look into therapy for the sake of having an unbiased person to talk to but truth is the only person that can help you is yourself. Focus on you. Happiness is a choice.

1 Like

Takes time. Been widowed 24 years, take one day at a time. Check out the widows groups. Main thing be gentle a d take care yourself.

One min at a time. Find someone who you can vent to, that will just listen to your feelings and thoughts without judgement. Someone you can trust. It’s not easy but it will get eaiser. The most important thing is to let your feelinga out and don’t keep them locked up.

Therapy. Go talk to someone!

2 Likes

I’m a widow… you take it minute by minute… you will have bad days and good days… it’s a hard road that was given to us…

Biggest HUGS to you my dear!!!

Hang in there…nothing lasts forever. God loves you ask him to help you through this
You are strong. You will survive.

One thing I learned is that giving up is never an option, the mistakes I made took me to where I am today. I never thought that trading on bitcoin could solve and satisfy me financially, but I give all the credit to ma’am Kathryn Edwards .The account manager who helped me, contacting her was the best thing I did kindly write to her directly for more details about investments

Wealth comes from a very different source Investments. Here, take a look at a pretty graph that puts in chart form what little effect saving money has over your household wealth. The upshot is, it’s not about how much money we have. Wealth is, a direct byproduct of what we do with that money. That’s what enables early, invest with Kathryn Edwards to be financially Successful…

Investing and getting returns is what I ever wanted, I finally found the right manager Mrs I advise y’all to contact her below and start trading with her amazing platform.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive, train your mind to control Up your loose emotions or someone else will control then along with you contact her for more details :inbox_tray::inbox_tray:
:point_right::point_right: Redirecting...

If i enjoy this privilege all alone, it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportuenity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too. All thanks to the good work of :point_right::point_right: Redirecting...

𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 Kathryn Edwards 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 Redirecting...

I started earning the day i took the courage to invest in her platform… now I’m glad and looking good because I’ve found the best Platform… you can also monitor your trading account and make successful withdrawals as well… contact Mrs Kathryn Edwards for more information and start making money online…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ. ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs. ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴍʀs Kathryn Edwards sʜᴇ’s ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢɪᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴇsᴛɪᴍᴏɴɪᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴘʟᴀᴛғᴏʀᴍ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ
:point_down::point_down::point_down: