How do you find the energy to get things done through out the day?

Girl being pregnant during this shit is no joke. Its tiring and you have little ones. The energy probably isn’t going to be there and thats ok. Doesn’t sound like hubby is complaining too much. Take breaks. Rest. Get your kiddos to help. This has been a shit time for a lot of us. Dont feel bad. You got this mama❤

I think it’s a bit selfish of the husband to decide to go back to school right now. The wife has enough on her plate and now he decides to become practically nonexistent? I can’t be the only one who thinks this isn’t right, can I?

1 Like

Your pregnant your body is tired. I’m up around 3a and ready for bed by 4

girl, If you don’t rest and let some of these perfections You’re expecting for yourself go, it’s going to level you out. Trust me on this. Ask for help. Ask for lots of help. And don’t be ashamed of it.

Can you possibly hire a high school student or get some part time help if you can please do it would give you a small break and sounds like you could use some if only for two days a week

You are doing just fine!!! Honestly? One task a day. I had to get used to a little bit of mess for my sanity. But the one task a day (or one room a day) caught up and eventually the whole house was mostly clean, just needed a basic tidy and wipe down every day. Give yourself some grace, you’re doing perfectly

All I can say is fast forward the kids are grown. You have priceless memories. You won’t remember the housework or the fatigue. Focus on making memories :hugs:.

1 Like

I’m not pregnant but we have 3 kids. Our youngest is a handful, very active 6 year old. They were remote since recently and I work from home right now. My husband got a cleaning lady for every other week. Just to get the most important things that require most time when cleaned, bathrooms, kitchen, folding laundry. Now my husband does that stuff, but we both need a break here and there, so twice a month to treat yourself for a few days of not fully cleaning is a life saver. We found her on care.com. Kids also do their part. Our oldest two are 11 and 13 so they do chores too

You will feel better after the baby comes. Although it may take a few months!! It would be lovely if some of your family could help you out a day or two a week. Maybe even the husband could do a little more. Sounds like you have a full plate with 2 little ones, and almost a 3rd. Maybe get a neighborhood teenager to babysit a few hours 1 or 2 days a week, so you can have some time for yourself. Sounds like you need it!! Good luck to you.

Here is an idea. Sweet momma. Take a nap if you can. When mine were little. ( same ages as yours are). After lunch the three year old took a nap and I let the 5 year old watch something. I didn’t really sleep, but did put my feet up and rested.

Don’t be so hard on yourself! Your kids are going to remember your love and the time you spent together; not whether the dishes were always done. Your husband will remember what a wonderful mother you are; not whether his underwear was in the drawer all neatly folded! Do the best you can and take breaks. Your body is working very hard on a new little one! Congratulations and enjoy those little ones! They grow up way too fast!

Your husband should help a little bit. Leave him with the kids all day and see how much he gets done. Give yourself a break, just do what you can. Get the kids to help clean up their stuff. It will get better!!

If it’s just small pick up things around the house then let the littles be little during the day and enjoy time with them and about a hour before your husband is supposed to be home pick things up and get dinner going. This way it’s cleaned up but you didn’t spend all day picking the same things up over and over again wearing yourself out.

Take time out for a nap. Don’t worry if you don’t get everything done. That’s what life is all about. Enjoy your family don’t worry about housework. Also ask hubby to give you a hand.

You’re a coupleand parent’s that means you do things together. YOU work just as hard as he does plus you’re on call 24/7 with the kids. He can help out too.

I was very fortunate I had three baby sitters.And they were very helpful I was lucky🥰

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re doing great! It’s hard! Super moms are everyday moms doing their best. Listen to your body.

Your kids are old enough to help tell them to put their toys away. Dontover do it You have all day to get things done do little by little

Is this the time for your husband to go back to school??? You with 2 kids home, 8 mo pregnant…I bet you are drained. Husband needs to help, not lay it all at your door. and you need to quit putting the burden just on you…He doesnt sound wonderful to me…

I hate to tell her this… but wait until that third kid comes… then it is a full on shit show :laughing::rofl: man I thought life was hard and draining with two and then BAM! You’re kicked out the hospital cuz COVID :-1::-1::-1:

I was a SAHM by choice when my 3 daughters were growing up. I found that organization is vital. Kids can put toys, etc away if there is a designated place for them. I found that there is a huge difference between a ‘clean house’ and a ‘happy home’. I’d prefer for my kids to remember playing games, going to the park, walks, etc than remembering me as a cleaning lady. You’re also pregnant and need those rest periods. Enjoy your pregnancy. And you can use paper plates and disposable aluminum pans. Make life easy.