How do you find the motivation to clean your house?

Anyone have tips for how to get motivation to clean your house? My house used to always be pretty tidy, but over the last year or so, I have not been keeping up with it as well. My house isn’t dirty, it’s just messy. It needs to be organized badly. Same with my garage. But I just have no motivation to get the whole house cleaned up and organized, especially once I’m done doing dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, laundry, etc. all those things that are daily tasks. Part of the reason why I have no energy is because the older my kids get the more active they’ve become so by the end of the day I’m exhausted and don’t have the energy to clean. All I want to do once my kids are in bed is have a couple hours to myself and watch TV or read before going to bed. But I think the main reason is, my depression has been higher the last 1-2 years. I’ve had depression since I was probably 9 or 10 because of childhood trauma and other things that have occurred throughout my life, and it comes in waves with how severe it is. I don’t want to take medication. I’m just wondering if anyone knows of a good way to help me get motivated to get my house clean. My boyfriends mom who rarely comes to visit (her choice) randomly asked if she could come over this weekend for a few hours. I don’t know if it was actually going to happen, she flakes on us sometimes, but I told him to tell her we’re busy because I don’t want her to see the house the way it is.