How do you get rid of mice?

How do you get rid of mice

1 Like

Mouse traps with peanut butter. Not a ton of the peanut butter or they will lick it right off.

Get yourself one of these!

He has disposed of 13 mice so far this winter!

(We live in the country)

The old fashioned mouse traps even though they are gross they seem to be the best effective… or a cat lol

1 Like

Mouse traps, sticky pads, peppermint spray, mint scented trash bags

1 Like

Cake mix. The baking soda knocks them off. :v:

Get a cat… Use peppermint oil. Dilute it in water and spray or put drops around any holes where they may be getting in. Stuff any larger holes with that metal scrubby stuff for dishes. Purchase live traps
DO NOT use cheese!! use peanut butter only! Mice are smart! Go on Google and look up homemade traps. Some of them are interesting. If they are really really bad I would definitely borrow somebody’s cat for a bit or just get a cat. If that’s not an option and you have an extreme problem get an exterminator. If you are a renter it is your landlord’s responsibility to have this deal with at his for her cost. If you have children and the landlord does not do anything about it you can bring it to the attention of the board as it is considered a health risk. Goodluck.

Old fashion mouse trap. You can call an exterminator, but most of them just use traps too. Please don’t use the sticky traps, it’s just inhumane and cruel. It’s a slow painful death. At least old fashion traps are fast.

1 Like

I wish I knew! They come unto our house through the air bricks, which are behind ivy dating from 1847. We just have to use traps and put up with them as taking down the ivy isn’t an option. .

Those glue boards work too

Peppermint oil really helps! If all else fails, get a rat zapper. Traps never worked for us.