How do you increase your breast milk supply?

Okay breastfeeding mama’s…best supplement to boost your milk supply??

2 Likes

Blue gatorade. :rofl::joy: best thing i found!

3 Likes

Oat meal and almonds ,and tons of water !

Eat icecream that helps me

The lactation cookies taste amazing

If u can keep your family out of the them they last a week

1 Like

My lactation consultant discouraged the use of ‘supplements’ saying that most of them were just a waste of money

Oatmeal creme pies :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve read oats and lot and lots of water. I plan to get a lot of granola bars(easy to snack on while nursing) in hopes it will help my supply. I also plan on pumping while nursing(and after nursing om that side baby eats from) since I heard that helps as well.

Almonds make a huge difference for me!

Jst pump more that helped me anyway. My Son is a 6’4, 16 yr old healthy as a horse. That way u always have some handy if u need to go somewhere! :grinning:

Oatmeal…the kind in the cylinder worked best for me…not instant or steel cut…and LOTS OF WATER! stay hydrated! I drank lots of coconut water…

Oatmeal and ice cream

I’m bf’ing baby #4 and the only thing that I’ve tried that makes a noticeable difference is eating oatmeal and drinking lots of water.

Oatmeal and leafy greens. Almonds and almond milk. Also blue Powerade. Good luck.

Gotta move milk to make milk. Put baby on more frequently.

Stay away from Fenugreek. However, breastfeeding is supply and demand. Are you exclusively pumping? Why do you think your supply is low? Supplements don’t increase supply.

1 Like

My midwife told me to just drink loooots of water. She said “ drink a bottle of water before each feed, thats enough to make enough milk”

1 Like

Lots of water and oatmeal with flaxseed and brewers yeast