How do you keep your house smelling good?

How do you keep your house smelling good? i dont like using many things due to the toxins in them but i want it to smell fresh

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. How do you keep your house smelling good?

Febreeze small spaces…

1 Like

I’am making over $125 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18914 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome1022.pages.dev/

Ambience by Sarah mostly

I’am making over $125 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18914 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome1078.pages.dev/

Plant therapy (online) has some candles and oils
Windows open in the morning
I really want an oil diffuser

Scentsy, diffusers, bath and body works

Backing soad on carpet then vacuum.

1 Like

Essential oils are perfect but I also love wax warmers.

Depending on what kind of ac/heater unit you have make sure you are upgrading your filters and changing them often. Use a quality vacuum and vacuum regularly. Get a quality air cleaner and use sprays or scents that are as close to natural ingredients as possible. I love indigo wild products the rosemary mint spray keeps my home smelling clean for a long time.

I use essential oils mixed in water and sprayed into the air. I get a mix called Sanctuary from Grove. Love the smell

I use Febreze and wax for my wax warmers I also use laundry beads for my wax warmers as well. My house is usually smelling amazing. 

Keep a clean house. Use method cleaner ( natural ish ) on every surface. Vacuum carpets daily. Keep up with laundry. Pretty sure you can find the essential oil fragrances for a wallflower ( plug in scent )

Look up air purifying plants (I hope you got a green thumb) I know for sure snake plant AKA MIL tongue is one, ferns are too. I have devils ivy, 3 of them. They help. I clean with vinegar cleaners I make myself. Those are without chemicals…however I have a 6 person household, 3 being kids (2 teens) 3 cats and 3 dogs. So frebreeze and B & B works are my friends

Boil some lemon or cinnamon on low in a pot of water. You can use this method with tons of different spices/natural things depending on what smells you do like so there won’t be any chemicals involved. Otherwise dust your house frequently, clean or change your filters, vacuum carpets, wash bedding and curtains often

1 Like

Long lasting house must :heart_eyes: love this product makes my house smell so good

Scentsy. Oil warmers.

1 Like

Open window to exchange the air helps

1 Like

I will boil orange peels and also cinnamon.

1 Like

Be careful with essential oils, a lot of them are toxic to pets

1 Like

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

I use fabuloso for mopping and any like surface cleaning, it smells so good lol. And I have multiple wax warmers that are always running. I have 3 dogs, a kitten, a pet rat, 2 turtles, 15 chickens (chickens are obvi outside) and also a 4 year old and an 11 month old lol so I’m always worried about my house smelling. Good luck!

I have glade plug ins in every room

Candles and fragrance warmers